THE BROWNS BOARD

Turn away from the Biden/leftwing cliff before it's too late...

calfoxwc

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

The difference is Trump is the only thing you morons will talk about no matter what the topic is you bring Trump into it...

Biden is occupying the White House making horrible decisions ruining everything he touches and it effects our lives right now!

Dang you are some kind of special MORON!

So we just install your guy back in office even though he didn't win the election and he waves that magic wand and everything in the world is right again?

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

So we just install your guy back in office even though he didn't win the election and he waves that magic wand and everything in the world is right again?

No, I think your guy has fucked things up too badly for anyone to fix..

8 minutes ago, Neo said:

Are you really that stupid?

Things would improve over time but Biden screwed things up really bad it will take decades to fix his screw ups!

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Why is it you and your cronies can talk about him all you want but we can't even mention his name? And why is every fucking thread someone raging about Biden? Doesn't seem much likea "political" forum if you ask me.

Welcome to the rabbit hole a.k.a. trumpworld where the immediate answer is always "you have TDS" even though they all do exactly what you said all the time. Most of the smarter posters in this site don't even bother to try to affect the cult that exists over here. Now me, I just want them to remember some day all the stuff I said so they can contemplate why history judges trumpty dumbty and his cult so badly when history is written years from now.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Welcome to the rabbit hole a.k.a. trumpworld where the immediate answer is always "you have TDS" even though they all do exactly what you said all the time. Most of the smarter posters in this site don't even bother to try to affect the cult that exists over here. Now me, I just want them to remember some day all the stuff I said so they can contemplate why history judges trumpty dumbty and his cult so badly when history is written years from now.

As a supposed therapist or whatever, you should self diagnose yourself asap buddy.

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

0c.jpg.ba47182f028347f1aea17b60b8eebecb.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

As a supposed therapist or whatever, you should self diagnose yourself asap buddy.

LOL! You have become the rabbit hole champ. Diagnose that while you contemplate the Helsinki Hussy, a.k.a. Putin's Pussy. He was going to pull us out of NATO in his second term and open up all of Europe for his asshole buddy who financed him for years through Deutsche Bank. But just keep those eyes and ears shut and foist in on everyone else. Maybe you should wonder why the brighter people on the BB don't bother with this side of the house. They are fully aware of how slanted the news sources are that you all feed one another on an all day everyday basis.