THE BROWNS BOARD

'THANKS, JOE BIDEN'

Vambo

Dem's panned gas prices tweet looks worse as prices skyrocket due to war

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's (DCCC) panned tweet from three months ago, which used a misleading graph showing gas prices going down 2 cents per gallon and credited President Biden, is looking worse as gas prices continue to skyrocket during the Russia-Ukraine war.

Twitter users criticized the December tweet for its misleading Y axis, which had no start date and showed gas prices only dropping, ignoring the previous spike in prices during Biden's presidency. 

WASHINGTON POST MOCKS DCCC’S TWEET ON GAS PRICES: ‘MIGHT BE THE WORST DEFENSE OF THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION YET’

"Thanks, [President Biden]," the DCCC’s official account posted along with a graph that had no start date showing gas prices going down by two cents from Nov. 22 to Nov. 29.

The DCCC post came after Biden opened the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve — government-stockpiled fuel reserved for wartime and national emergencies — to offset the then-spiking cost of gas.

The chart was so misleading that even The Washington Post mocked the tweet as possibly "the worst defense of the Biden administration yet."

"If President Biden is serious about buying American products—he should start with oil & gas from the Permian Basin," Pfluger told Fox News Digital. "The U.S. and her allies should not be reliant on our enemies for energy."

Gas prices shot up overnight across the U.S., with the national average rising to $3.728 from $3.656 the day before — a 2% increase.

Additionally, on average gas today costs over 30 cents more than February’s monthly average of $3.413.

The cost of gas is likely to keep increasing as the war in Ukraine rages on and U.S. energy companies continue to cut ties with Russia.

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Pelosi favors banning all Russian oil imports into the United States

Pelosi says price of oil and skyrocketing gas prices 'is directly related' to the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-favors-banning-russian-oil-imports-united-states

I can't believe it.  I actually agree with her on this.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I can't believe it.  I actually agree with her on this.

She probably wants to get re-elected again...

so, biden and the demoquacks and every one of the voters who voted against

Pres Trump and America.....

are directly involved in russian collusion I think.