THE BROWNS BOARD

The Dumpster Fire State Of The Union

Vambo

7 minutes ago, Axe said:

FB jail here I come :D

Im surprised I havent been FB jailed after some of the crazy shit Ive posted over the years

22 minutes ago, nickers said:

Im surprised I havent been FB jailed after some of the crazy shit Ive posted over the years

yeah, me too.. Never been there, never been threatened but they do censor my stuff from time to time for really stupid reasons.

Ukraine's Zelenskyy moves the world to tears, while Biden gets tepid reviews

The president also took heat from fact-checkers for a number of claims made during the speech, on his statement from COVID to gun control. For instance, The Associated Press called out Biden for claiming "gun manufacturers [are] the only industry in America that can’t be sued, the only one."

"That’s false," the AP said, saying that while they have legal protections from being held liable for injuries caused by criminal misuse of weapons, they are not exempt from being sued. The Washington Post, meanwhile, said that claims Biden made about job creation and deficit reduction were "misleading."

"The 2022 State of the Union was a mediocre speech poorly delivered," The Week’s Damon Linker said.

"It’s dispiriting that a White House facing so many daunting challenges could come up with so little," the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board said. "The President really does need to fire some people and get better advice."

"As a technical matter, the speech felt strung together and disjointed, with cram-ins and jumpy transitions," he said. "The substance amounted to a dry list of policy points, like it was geared toward lawmakers in the room rather than people at home." 

"Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he'll never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people," Biden said in the gaffe.

He later raised eyebrows at the end of the speech by declaring "Go get him!" after praising the troops. It was not clear to whom he was referring.

he's a disgrace. far worse the obaMao, far more a liar than Carter, far more a crook than nixon....

and the world is watching pukin commit nazi style war crimes in the Ukraine.

• Upvote 1