THE BROWNS BOARD

God Bless Ukrainians, especially Vitaly Shakun

calfoxwc

See, woodpecker - the Ukraine soldiers know that their families, their country, their freedom ... is far, far more important

than themselves.

you liberals FEEL nothing is as important as you, putting yourselves on the line - would never occur to you.

Sad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10556813/President-lose-grip-power-doesnt-Ukraine-says-minister.html?ito=windows-widget-push-notification&ci=514420

"

Marine who blew himself up to destroy a bridge and halt advancing Russian troops is made a 'Hero of Ukraine' - the country's highest honour 

Volodmyr Zelensky has declared a marine who blew himself up along with a bridge near Crimea to repel advancing Russian forces a Hero of Ukraine.

According to the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Vitaly Shakun was manning the Henichesk bridge in the Kherson region when Kremlin troops advanced and the battalion decided the only way to stop them was to blow up the bridge. 

It was mined, and Shakun had no time to get out. He texted them and told them he was going to blow up the bridge. Seconds later, they heard an explosion, a post on their Facebook page said. Shakun's efforts dramatically slowed down the Russian advance and allowed his comrades to regroup and re-deploy, the Ukrainian General Staff added.

Zelensky has now made Shakun a Hero of Ukraine, the highest national title that can be conferred upon an individual citizen by the country's president. "

54654985-10554269-Vitaly_Shakun_was_mann

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

@calfoxwc.  Go fuck yourself

Imagine taking this conflict and using it to 1) make a personal attack against someone you disagree with on a message board and 2) to make some petty attack against a political ideology you disagree with

You're pathetic

Sorry just had to point out the complete lack of self-awareness one more time. Carry on.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

if we were invaded,  I don't believe anyone would think you could man up and defend your country.

You couldn't even VOTE for your country. You can't stand up for any principle America holds dear,

you pizzoff about anything that matters about life. It seems all you care about is your fake ego about having been in college.

You, you, you, .......sometimes.....America needs so much more from so many Real Americans who WOULD fight for her.

You're just an empty cluster of feathers. There seems to be nothing you take to heart about Real Life.

Mostly, I guess, because you haven't lived it.

Vitaly's Sacrifice gets me choked up. Love of his Country and his people - so much more important to him.

I don't believe there is anything more important than how you feel...to you. sad and empty, I reckon. You never seem to love any principle, anyone....except yourself. The contrast here - shows you what you seem to be - the opposite of a true hero. There are so many of them in Ukraine.

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay ...

Verse 13. - Greater love than this (love) no one hath, namely (ἵνα), that one should lay down his life for his friends.Meyer and Lange endeavor to maintain even here the telic force of ἵνα, "The love to you is of so consummate a character, that its object and purpose is seen in my laying down my life for my friends;" and Hengstenberg thinks so because probably a reference here is made ...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You couldn't even VOTE for your country

Something tells me you only do your "fuck all you who voted against your country and Trump " bullshit on message boards.  

You would not have the balls to criticize someone to their face. And if you do, I would only hope that you spew your garbage to the wrong guy and get knocked on your ass.

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry just had to point out the complete lack of self-awareness one more time. Carry on.

WSS 

did I start a new thread about something from the war happening in Ukraine that led with insulting another board member and then moved to making petty US political attacks?

No? I didn't?

Then maybe stop trying to blindly defend your boy Cal for once and realize he's hitting new levels of pathetic. 

Calling Cal out for what he is, after a completely new and unprovoked thread, is not a lack of self awareness. But go defend this nonsense I guess... I'm not surprised 

@calfoxwc  you're a pathetic old man that is trying to live through a message board. You take anyone with a differing political opinion to you as some enemy. You know nothing about me. 

Using the war going on right now as a springboard to insult me is pathetic, sad, and cowardly. You take about "America" this and "Freedom" that but here you are, behind your computer, typing up a thread about someone that gave their life to defend Ukraine, and you lead with it being an insult against me. Someone that is apparently never done anything, is a coward, etc. but lives in your head enough that you had to make this thread.

Again, you're a sad old man. 

Stop following politics. Stop jumping whenever the right wants to you. Stop being so pathetic. 

and again, if this is the thread you want to make, and these are the comments you want to make, go fuck yourself 

34 minutes ago, Neo said:

Something tells me you only do your "fuck all you who voted against your country and Trump " bullshit on message boards.  

You would not have the balls to criticize someone to their face. And if you do, I would only hope that you spew your garbage to the wrong guy and get knocked on your ass.

No one is actually going to hit an old man, so he has that going for him.

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

did I start a new thread about something from the war happening in Ukraine that led with insulting another board member and then moved to making petty US political attacks?

No? I didn't?

Then maybe stop trying to blindly defend your boy Cal for once and realize he's hitting new levels of pathetic. 

Calling Cal out for what he is, after a completely new and unprovoked thread, is not a lack of self awareness. But go defend this nonsense I guess... I'm not surprised 

Whiner response further makes it seem like I was far more correct than I thought.

40 minutes ago, Neo said:

A. I wasn't talking to you. Generally, I have your belligerent crap on ignore.

B. I never used the fword. It's way too easy to be creative in expressive my thoughts.

C. If the shoe fits, wear it or bake it for a few minutes at 350 degrees for a few minutes and have it for lunch........no, wait, I'm just kidding, don't do that.

D. I only associate with friends in real life, some of them are very liberal. I wouldn't hurt their feelings by telling them that, and they wouldn't tell me stuff, either.  I let everybody else go their own way just fine.

E. If any anti-Trump voter refuses to admit they voted wrong, then they should admit all this damage is on them.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No? I didn't?

Oh certainly not but your MO is just so similar to the people but you attack on a regular basis. Certainly everyone here has their own individual set of annoying idiosyncrasies. But this is what you said. Had nothing to do with multiple posts or anything else. And what I've quoted here is something you do often.

"Imagine taking this conflict and using it to 1) make a personal attack against someone you disagree with on a message board and 2) to make some petty attack against a political ideology you disagree with."

tell me what's so glaringly different about you?

WSS

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

@calfoxwc  you're a pathetic old man that is trying to live through a message board. You take anyone with a differing political opinion to you as some enemy. You know nothing about me. 

Using the war going on right now as a springboard to insult me is pathetic, sad, and cowardly. You take about "America" this and "Freedom" that but here you are, behind your computer, typing up a thread about someone that gave their life to defend Ukraine, and you lead with it being an insult against me. Someone that is apparently never done anything, is a coward, etc. but lives in your head enough that you had to make this thread.

Again, you're a sad old man. 

Stop following politics. Stop jumping whenever the right wants to you. Stop being so pathetic. 

and again, if this is the thread you want to make, and these are the comments you want to make, go fuck yourself 

image.thumb.png.fdb0441bebed0e86e2911a22a9393950.png

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Neo said:

image.png.1cd6182a2243a8fd18492cbd244589fa.png

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh certainly not but your MO is just so similar to the people but you attack on a regular basis. Certainly everyone here has their own individual set of annoying idiosyncrasies. But this is what you said. Had nothing to do with multiple posts or anything else. And what I've quoted here is something you do often.

"Imagine taking this conflict and using it to 1) make a personal attack against someone you disagree with on a message board and 2) to make some petty attack against a political ideology you disagree with."

tell me what's so glaringly different about you?

WSS

You answered in your first line. "Certainly not".

I did not use a literal war in another country as a way to insult another poster. 

When that's the case, you can talk. Until then, this isn't equivalent. Dragging me down to his level to try and defend your buddy won't work. What he did was pretty disgusting, there's no debating. 

And again, let the insults fly. I don't complain about foul language or make sad claims of self defense. But using an actual war is just a pretty sad low to hit. 

55 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You answered in your first line. "Certainly not".

I did not use a literal war in another country as a way to insult another poster. 

When that's the case, you can talk. Until then, this isn't equivalent. Dragging me down to his level to try and defend your buddy won't work. What he did was pretty disgusting, there's no debating. 

And again, let the insults fly. I don't complain about foul language or make sad claims of self defense. But using an actual war is just a pretty sad low to hit. 

Sir I would imagine 90% of the posts on this page use one incident or another in order to insult the people you don't like.. so spare me the faux hughminded self canonization.

There are Wars going on all over the world since the dawn of time and they all suck. Let's not pretend to be so heartsick over this one.

WSS

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You take anyone with a differing political opinion to you as some enemy. You know nothing about me. 

Typical two-faced lefty woodpecker.

See, you have insulted everybody? that disagree with, especially your common squawk... "you're a moron", yet you don't know the people you say it to, either.

So, let's see, you are anti-2nd Amendment, you are anti everything? America believes in, you seem to not believe in anything except for your own ego and you believe in not believing, and you smart off to people who do. You ridicule anyone who has a real story, because you don't have any real story to tell.

So, if we all were in the Ukraine, you would not even be the last person to pick up a gun and fight a big enemy. You never would, I think. I don't remember one time where you planted your beak and stood your ground on something you believe in - seems you believe in nothing.

so, it stands to reason that you would never take up arms and fight the redcoats, or nazis, or war criminal russian military in the Ukraine.

Your pretend "i'm a victim bird" doesn't fly. and your "big head" ego surely keeps you from flying as well.

Have a worm or a bug and get over yourself, woodpecker.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Sir I would imagine 90% of the posts on this page use one incident or another in order to insult the people you don't like.. so spare me the faux hughminded self canonization.

There are Wars going on all over the world since the dawn of time and they all suck. Let's not pretend to be so heartsick over this one.

WSS

Oh Jesus, I should have expected this response. I guess this is on me. 

"Wars happen all the time." No shit, that wasn't the point. I'm pretty sure you know that's not the point too. You're ignoring it on purpose because Cal is on the other end. Oh well. 

If you see nothing wrong with taking a crisis and war currently happening and using it to make a petty insult to someone you disagree with politically then there's no helping you.

And again, insult away. But if you or Cal or others really want to stoop that damn low, I'm going to call it out for being sad and pathetic. 

You should have seen it coming because it was true. Everybody knows how you operate even though some might not admit it just because of ideology.

Take this as an insult if you want but wringing your hands and crying that nobody should speak umcivilly to someone else because this particular war is just too sacred. Nobody buys that Woody. Not even you.

WSS