THE BROWNS BOARD

biden and all supporters are morons and cowards

calfoxwc

obaMao and biden refused to arm the Ukraine back then, and refuse even to levy harsh sanctions against russia now.

this asswholeness may very well lead to a WWIII, including China taking Taiwan by force.

Watch.

and consider storing some water, food and medicine... we may be in a depression with attacks by russia and china to keep us

occupied while they finally go for broke and remake the world's maps.

We didn't enter WWII til late, after it was a gigantic task. Now, this corrupt, chicken crap, moronic American leadership is going to

hide from stopping WWIII, and then commit the same stupidass mistake. "De Ja Vu" all over again.

dammit.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/24/the-white-house-appears-to-wave-the-white-flag-on-russian-sanctions-n527633

The White House Appears to Wave the White Flag on Russian Sanctions

Gee who’s worse Russia or Ukraine?  I’m not so certain that whatever MSM tells us we know the opposite to be true.

The history of Bidens and the Ukraine tell me there is some serious dirt that the US is being blackmailed over.

$$$ is the root of all Evil.  Sooo many compromised people in power we are not even treading water at this point.

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

Gee who’s worse Russia or Ukraine?  I’m not so certain that whatever MSM tells us we know the opposite to be true.

The history of Bidens and the Ukraine tell me there is some serious dirt that the US is being blackmailed over.

$$$ is the root of all Evil.  Sooo many compromised people in power we are not even treading water at this point.

that was true, this government is the new real good gov. though.