THE BROWNS BOARD

ABANDON SHIP Dem DA's prosecutors investigating Trump call it QUITS, puts probe in doubt

Vambo

1 hour ago, 7moses7 said:

Let’s not forget fixed elections, and fake news 

the danger of it is, they have cheated and lied their way into so much control, they

haven't been held accountable.

yet.

On 2/23/2022 at 6:47 PM, Vambo said:

Actually makes sense. These lawsuits/charges are ridiculous as they are going nowhere.  As Leonard SkinHard sang, Watergate does not bother me… so even when there is clear evidence of presidential wrong doing many Americans just don’t care.  Until there is unequivocal evidence these lawsuits are frivolous to me and even if that evidence comes, 30 percent of Americans still won’t care because “team” comes before “we”

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Actually makes sense. These lawsuits/charges are ridiculous as they are going nowhere.  As Leonard SkinHard sang, Watergate does not bother me… so even when there is clear evidence of presidential wrong doing many Americans just don’t care.  Until there is unequivocal evidence these lawsuits are frivolous to me and even if that evidence comes, 30 percent of Americans still won’t care because “team” comes before “we”

Yes Jotato Biden has wrong doing and his voters don't care as like Jotato " can't remember"!