THE BROWNS BOARD

LESSON IN HYPOCRISY Democrat Stacey Abrams beams in maskless photos surrounded by young children forced to mask up

Vambo

Of course most of us that thought it was BS in the beginning and nothing would happen, including the Democrats and their boy fauci, hello admitted well yes it's worse than we thought. I wonder when the Democrats will admit the same? Keep in mind it's now the middle of winter and look around, the percentage of masked suckers is extremely small and the prediction of the apocalyptic spike was Fauxi's mantra has fallen on the scrap Heap with the predictions of the rest of the end of the earthquake warnings.

WSS

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course most of us that thought it was BS in the beginning and nothing would happen, including the Democrats and their boy fauci, hello admitted well yes it's worse than we thought. I wonder when the Democrats will admit the same? Keep in mind it's now the middle of winter and look around, the percentage of masked suckers is extremely small and the prediction of the apocalyptic spike was Fauxi's mantra has fallen on the scrap Heap with the predictions of the rest of the end of the earthquake warnings.

WSS

Every time I see a masked person.. I think... SHEEP!

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Every time I see a masked person.. I think... SHEEP!

I don't see that, though. We wore masks into our favorite restaurant yesterday, just being our choice. It's a habit by now, lol, and we have never gotten covid, were fine with being vaccinated, booster, (we're done with that), vacationed for 4,000 miles, it is not a huge convenience.

But tell us we HAVE to wear a mask, and we don't go to the place. Masking up and hand sanitizer has worked well for us -

But now, the left - who are the ones who desperately crave controlling other people - are all in on using covid as an excuse.

They do the same with goober warning. They do the same with economics. They do the same with education.

Even in Christian churches - liberals do it there. There seems to be a controller in any group, profession.

Dang - they were in the military....schools....and so many of them flock to government positions, too. And on the internet -

it's a free for all draw for the lefties - they LOVE the control. If everyone wore masks, they would declare war on mask wearing.

They are soft on crime because crime can intimidate people to allow themselves to be controlled. They hate gun ownership and our 2nd Amendment - because that helps people not be so afraid. They hate the Bible because so many won't be controlled about life.

They hate our Constitution/Bill of Rights because, as obaMao commie comp0lained - it doesn't say what gov CAN DO, it says what gov can NOT DO.

The "cancel culture" is that innate, sick desire to control other people. Lefties egos are so inflated - controlling other people keeps them inflated from emotional leaks.

Any particular forum on the internet - there are trolls who sickly thrive on antagonistic posts so that they can control narratives, and dtry to control others on the forum.

Some in the military/police/gov/schools/churches/political groups - just are addicted to controlling/manipulating other people.

and when those on the left can NOT control others when they "need" to (think alcoholism/drug addiction), they get in a rage and make no sense at all.

That  is my best explanation about it all.

We choose to wear masks indoors because we think it has worked well for us. lol. But leftwing/leftwing gov control?

nope. They can get lost.

That is why our Founding Fathers created the Constitution - to stop any gov from being so controlling it violates our God given rights as human beings.

• Upvote 1

Induced fear….pointless.  Unless your certified to wear an N95 and follow the protocol it’s worthless.

All other face coverings are mere symbols to let everyone know scared of a virus with a 99.975 survival rate.

But yes it should be your choice to wear it or don’t.   People need to wake up.

• Upvote 1

I may be the only one here wondering why there’s a half dozen articles and/or tweets trying to convince me that l should be pissed off because someone is or isn’t wearing a mask. If this is the kind of shit l find myself dwelling on then l really need to sit myself down and reevaluate some priorities. 

I get the impression there’s some sort of bastardized appeal to living in this “oh the hypocrisy!!” state of being and stewing on shit that’s out of your control, but l don’t really understand it. No thank you. 

59 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I may be the only one here wondering why there’s a half dozen articles and/or tweets trying to convince me that l should be pissed off because someone is or isn’t wearing a mask. If this is the kind of shit l find myself dwelling on then l really need to sit myself down and reevaluate some priorities. 

I get the impression there’s some sort of bastardized appeal to living in this “oh the hypocrisy!!” state of being and stewing on shit that’s out of your control, but l don’t really understand it. No thank you. 

Yet here you are making a post DWELLING on it...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

I try to help where l can. Now that you have some pointers on identifying dumb shit that isn’t worth your time, you will be empowered to ignore future dumb shit that isn’t worth your time instead of posting it a half dozen times. Rise up outta that misery my man. 

47 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I try to help where l can. Now that you have some pointers on identifying dumb shit that isn’t worth your time, you will be empowered to ignore future dumb shit that isn’t worth your time instead of posting it a half dozen times. Rise up outta that misery my man. 

7 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Hypocrisy exposed after maskless parent DRAGGED from school meeting

OR, you could focus even more on dumb shit that isn’t worth your time. Lol. Who am l to say what’s worth your time anyway? If you like to spend your time focusing on all the miserable shit that pisses you off, there’s clearly value in that for you. We’ll call it a lack of understanding on my part as to what that value is. 

6 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

OR, you could focus even more on dumb shit that isn’t worth your time. Lol. Who am l to say what’s worth your time anyway? If you like to spend your time focusing on all the miserable shit that pisses you off, there’s clearly value in that for you. We’ll call it a lack of understanding on my part as to what that value is. 

Well, then perhaps, you could stop focusing on this "dumb shit that isn’t worth your time" repeatedly 🤣

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

Well, then perhaps, you could stop focusing on this "dumb shit that isn’t worth your time" repeatedly 🤣

I hear you. I do wonder what the appeal is though. Like, seriously? Like this mask thing. If any reasonable person takes a step back from it they’ll realize that someone wearing or not wearing a mask is a pretty silly thing to spend much time thinking about. The news coverage and politicization of it all has manufactured learned responses over masks, but to what end? Who gains from getting people pissed off over someone wearing or not wearing a mask? 

16 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

1 minute ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I hear you. I do wonder what the appeal is though. Like, seriously? Like this mask thing. If any reasonable person takes a step back from it they’ll realize that someone wearing or not wearing a mask is a pretty silly thing to spend much time thinking about. The news coverage and politicization of it all has manufactured learned responses over masks, but to what end? Who gains from getting people pissed off over someone wearing or not wearing a mask?