THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Do People Trust Rogan Over CNN?

Vambo

Why do people trust ANYTHING anymore?

Any person can go on any platform and outright lie to your face. And there will be fools that lap it up and take it as gospel 

And, usually, there are no consequences or repercussions

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Why do people trust ANYTHING anymore?

Any person can go on any platform and outright lie to your face. And there will be fools that lap it up and take it as gospel 

And, usually, there are no consequences or repercussions

Why do you lap it up?  Can't think for yourself?  Just like to troll?

40 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Why do you lap it up?  Can't think for yourself?  Just like to troll?

You are the one consumed by all this garbage. You have posted, and I’m guessing here, probably around 200 links in the past week alone. 

As for thinking for ones self. You haven’t had an original thought in YEARS. You just regurgitate, what you are being told to by whatever, off kilter, website you happen to be reading at the time

I see good ideas and bad ideas from both parties. You don’t seem to see good in ANYTHING Everything you post is an attack on something or someone. You are blinded by anger and hatred. Hence all the attacking and hatred you do on here to people you can’t control

Where or where will you go when the Brownsboard goes dark on April 1?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

You are the one consumed by all this garbage. You have posted, and I’m guessing here, probably around 200 links in the past week alone. 

As for thinking for ones self. You haven’t had an original thought in YEARS. You just regurgitate, what you are being told to by whatever, off kilter, website you happen to be reading at the time

I see good ideas and bad ideas from both parties. You don’t seem to see good in ANYTHING Everything you post is an attack on something or someone. You are blinded by anger and hatred. Hence all the attacking and hatred you do on here to people you can’t control

Where or where will you go when the Brownsboard goes dark on April 1?

Where is all this hate coming from?   You seem to troll everyone with hate all your posts are hate.

• Upvote 1