THE BROWNS BOARD

Say it ain't so Whoopi

Westside Steve

In many past interviews, Ms. Goldberg, 66, has said that, while she does not practice any religion, she identifies as Jewish and adopted her distinctive stage name partly because of that family heritage. She was born Caryn Johnson. ... “I am a Jewish-American princess,” she told the newspaper.

If it was a conservative they would be going balls out to fire her...rules for thee.
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Whoopi is awful. One of hoorta's heroes, one of woody's faves.

it never ends.

She's a dumb hoe...

She has the data processing ability of a fucking door knob...

On the other hand and don't worry I still hate her, but she actually is correct when it comes to the simple statement that Judaism is not a race.

And before any of you guys start yelling at me Roman Catholics are not necessarily Roman Southern Baptists aren't necessarily Southern members of the Church of England don't need to be British.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

On the other hand and don't worry I still hate her, but she actually is correct when it comes to the simple statement that Judaism is not a race.

And before any of you guys start yelling at me Roman Catholics are not necessarily Roman Southern Baptists aren't necessarily Southern members of the Church of England don't need to be British.

WSS

Shes just a dumb broad who needs to shut her pie hole...