THE BROWNS BOARD

I'll Just Leave This Right Here

Axe

It’s a sad story that it took this guy and many others who voted for creepy Joe a year of this administration to realize what a total moron and fuckup he really is. The big question is, How could you not have seen this long before the 2020 election ????????

• Upvote 1

Too bad the Biden voters here can at least admit that their guy sucks. Quite honestly if I'd had to pick a Democrat from the field it would have been Tulsi Gabbard but I didn't think Biden was going to be what he turned out to be. As for you democrat voters, I liked Johnny Manziel but at some point I had to admit I was wrong.

WSS

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Too bad the Biden voters here can at least admit that their guy sucks. Quite honestly if I'd had to pick a Democrat from the field it would have been Tulsi Gabbard but I didn't think Biden was going to be what he turned out to be. As for you democrat voters, I liked Johnny Manziel but at some point I had to admit I was wrong.

WSS

At least Manziel had potential.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1