THE BROWNS BOARD

It's All About the Children

Axe

I'm concerned about all of us. Russia/china/designer viruses/inflation/division destroying our country/attacks on everything America..../leftwing schools demanding to teach kids what parents are offended by...why?........

kids do not deserve all this garbage. It's sad.

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't care about Russia don't care about China. Not in this particular instance. Children? The more children who are born and raised into a single young single mother household the worst the generation will turn out.

WSS

but I care about the possibility of war. It's like having excellent arms and legs. Lose one, and you wonder how on earth you took it for granted and never appreciated them.

We take so much for granted. Peace, even. So many take it for granted. But in Europe and Asia....most still remember the devastation and horrendous injuries, death and destruction.

Too many think they know it can't happen to our America. Too many think the depression was just a stupid tiny blip in distant history.

But an economic crash or war would quickly convince them they were wrong. But then it's too late.

Btw, it seems the vicious left is trying to make as much of this next generation of kids not believe in anything, except to vote for the left someday, because the left doesn't believe in anything....

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's not going to be a war, get over it.

WSS

probably/hopefully, sure. All the world tied into itself economically. Why,

what could happen?

I'm sure they didn't think WWI or WWII would ever happen.

But it would be a different kind of war.

OTH, nah. Nothing bad will ever happen......

Why England Slept - Wikipedia

Why England Slept is the published version of a thesis written by John F. Kennedy in his senior year at Harvard College.Its title is an allusion to Winston Churchill's 1938 book While England Slept, which also examined the buildup of German power.Published in 1940, Kennedy's book examines the failures of the British government to take steps to prevent World War II and its initial lack of ...

And again cal I'm not concerned with what happened in the Spanish-American War the civil or WW1 or 2 or Vietnam or Cro-Magnon taking on the Neanderthal man. When the United States of America declines to a second or third  world power it won't be because of thousands and thousands of men trudging through the Tundra with rifles and bayonets.

WSS