THE BROWNS BOARD

To Anyone I MAY Have Offended Here

Axe

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Ya notice I didn't apologize.... Neither did Lesco Brandon.. My new screen name where ever I go

I don't worry about who I offend anymore... Let the chips fall where they may... Today's generation can't even live up to being a bad joke....

Truth is, some things needed to be said. When a "poster buddy of a mod" tries to ridicule somebody who may or may not? be in a wheelchair... etc etc etc.

When two members used his joking around to try to "get" me - I just sneezed in their direction, that's all.

I hardly noticed a week went by - our snowblower was so much fun - I did our neighbor's "friends like family" driveway twice in one day.

I need more snow.

And I started on my second novel, and a true story non-fiction. And we did some beautiful jigsaw puzzles - 1000 pieces.

I still have her finding what I spend 15 minutes looking for, and she finds it in one minute. She's profoundly visual. I'm logical, lol.

Just amazing. I am thinkin of makin a video. In the planning stage. And I've been reading several of my near complete collection of Hardy Boys novels. Haven't read them for decades.

Started work on a new recipe book - using wild edibles added to the usual ingredients. We've been making plans on camping trips in Ohio and out of state. A train ride to Alaska would be fun....

and, been reading seed catalogs - for tomatoes, etc, and wild edibles that aren't plentiful around.

And we've been playing cards with our friends. Somehow I keep sitting in the unlucky seat.............................

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Truth is, some things needed to be said. When a "poster buddy of a mod" tries to ridicule somebody who may or may not? be in a wheelchair... etc etc etc.

When two members used his joking around to try to "get" me - I just sneezed in their direction, that's all.

I hardly noticed a week went by - our snowblower was so much fun - I did our neighbor's "friends like family" driveway twice in one day.

I need more snow.

And I started on my second novel, and a true story non-fiction. And we did some beautiful jigsaw puzzles - 1000 pieces.

I still have her finding what I spend 15 minutes looking for, and she finds it in one minute. She's profoundly visual. I'm logical, lol.

Just amazing. I am thinkin of makin a video. In the planning stage. And I've been reading several of my near complete collection of Hardy Boys novels. Haven't read them for decades.

Started work on a new recipe book - using wild edibles added to the usual ingredients. We've been making plans on camping trips in Ohio and out of state. A train ride to Alaska would be fun....

and, been reading seed catalogs - for tomatoes, etc, and wild edibles that aren't plentiful around.

And we've been playing cards with our friends. Somehow I keep sitting in the unlucky seat.............................

Cal, yer ok in my short book of ok people.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I need more snow.

Welcome back dude. I took a posting break for the duration of your hiatus in a show of your support. Carry on with maybe offending people…

• Upvote 2