M&M's Have Gone TOTALLY Woke

Vambo

9 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Embarrassed by what? 

I wasn’t affected by or offended by the original ad

Nor am I affected by or offended by them changing the ad

It’s a freakin ad for candy

And if this is soooo upsetting to you, you might be the one with a problem 

Isn't it amazing how they started this thread to say how offended and triggered they were by this change, then they get called out about it and immediately just start swinging insults around as a defense mechanism? None of their responses even make sense in the context of the original posts here. The strategy is to post lies enough that eventually, hopefully, everyone will forget you were angry a candy was now less sexy... because right wing media told you to be. Just repeatedly attempting to distort the back and forth. Amazing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Isn't it amazing how they started this thread to say how offended and triggered they were by this change, then they get called out about it and immediately just start swinging insults around as a defense mechanism? None of their responses even make sense in the context of the original posts here. The strategy is to post lies enough that eventually, hopefully, everyone will forget you were angry a candy was now less sexy... because right wing media told you to be. Just repeatedly attempting to distort the back and forth. Amazing. 

For those of you visiting from another planet we would like to point out that  our woodpecker enjoys pretending he doesn't care  and or how meaningless a subject may be, and then going off on someone post after post, all the while whining about someone else being triggered.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

For those of you visiting from another planet we would like to point out that  our woodpecker enjoys pretending he doesn't care  and or how meaningless a subject may be, and then going off on someone post after post, all the while whining about someone else being triggered.

WSS

That does appear to be his modus operandi doesn't it.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

That does appear to be his modus operandi doesn't it.

It seems to be the modus operandi for most people on this forum

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I'm making fun of those that are offended by this change. I think you're completely missing what is actually happening here but I'm not surprised.

Go read the initial "outrage" posts. Making fun of those isn't caring about this change or being "triggered". 

I know it's easier for you to create that reality, but it's fake. 

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm making fun of those that are offended by this change. I think you're completely missing what is actually happening here but I'm not surprised.

Go read the initial "outrage" posts. Making fun of those isn't caring about this change or being "triggered". 

I know it's easier for you to create that reality, but it's fake. 

Maybe but a simple post count might give someone a clue as to who is triggered.

😃

PS I counted my own before I made this post. Haha.

But just in case you care to comment 🤭 let me say you are more typically the guy to support all this ridiculous woke stuff (the list of which has been referred to before. Among that with me: Dukes of Hazzard Aunt Jemima Little Rascals ban milk logo Cleveland Indians yada yada) The list goes on and on but which of these has made life better for anybody? Seems to me after all these concessions the crime education broken family drug use poverty Etc should have been just about eliminated?

WSS

On 1/21/2022 at 11:43 PM, Vambo said:

This is the original first post...

On 1/24/2022 at 5:03 PM, MLD Woody said:

Wow, Vambo really is mad that he's not sexually attracted to the green m&m anymore.  Crazy. 

Where in the original post does it appear that "Wow, Vambo really is mad that he's not sexually attracted to the green m&m anymore.  Crazy. "

I made no comment, IN THE ORIGINAL post, woody made it all up in his head because he was TRIGGERED !

It was just a video that ruffled wood's cross dressing feathers!

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Where in the original post does it appear that "Wow, Vambo really is mad that he's not sexually attracted to the green m&m anymore.  Crazy. "

I made no comment, IN THE ORIGINAL post, woody made it all up in his head because he was TRIGGERED !

You found and watched a video about it and came here posted about it. So yeah, it triggered you, Vamos. And no I didn't watch your video, I just got a good laugh at you snowflakes. Bahahahahahha Damn you Big Bird!!!!!

6 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You found and watched a video about it and came here posted about it. So yeah, it triggered you, Vamos. And no I didn't watch your video, I just got a good laugh at you snowflakes. Bahahahahahha Damn you Big Bird!!!!!

image.png.ccb3ba27293523f9640e0410f2d41666.png

On 1/25/2022 at 3:53 PM, MLD Woody said:

So you have nothing other than your outrage when you've been told to be outraged? 

Right.

Sit. Good boy 

This coming from a weenie puffer...

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

We know how he is.. He cherry picks everything...

On 1/26/2022 at 11:03 AM, MLD Woody said:

You're going complete off the rails with your response...

You said people push for these changes to "shock and offend". Who's shocked or offended over a change to make a cartoon candy less sexy?

272322289_465002698399974_1977404734660215581_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nickers said:

272322289_465002698399974_1977404734660215581_n.jpg

Because it has zero affect on most peoples lives

There are only 2 groups that it bothers. The people making the changes and the people that get mad about

Everyone else DOESN’T CARE

10 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

There are only 2 groups that it bothers. The people making the changes and the people that get mad about

Mostly people especially young people and liberals but everybody to some extent loves publicity loves acting out and loves the camera. And they get attention buy squealing about nonsense.

But...

I think it goes deeper then that. We can discuss that sometime but basically I don't think minority groups deserve to have their asses kissed. And I especially don't think any particular group has a right to use this BS as and excuse to underperform in society. 

WSS 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I think the sad part of these large corporations bending over for the woke crowd, is the end results are nothing.

Just imagine if they took the millions of dollars spent on this horse shit and gave it to a charity instead?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I need to be honest. I didn't watch the video until just five minutes ago. Just figured since cccp and the Woodpecker were the first ones to attack vanbo for posting it and that vambo usually puts up some pretty conservative stuff it might have been a lot harsher than it turned out to be. Green wears sneakers now instead of go-go boots. Geez! Actually I thought it was pretty clever not angry whatsoever but most certainly poking fun at the Chinese girl executive and her laughable comments. Don't get me wrong I'd still be happy to play Swalwell to her Wang Wang but it really was pretty silly and really was part and parcel of the Ludacris s*** the Democrat Party spews. That is all.

It was funny I'm pretty well done.

WSS

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I think the sad part of these large corporations bending over for the woke crowd, is the end results are nothing.

Just imagine if they took the millions of dollars spent on this horse shit and gave it to a charity instead?

Exactly. They cower to people just to shut them up. If these companies would just ignore this garbage, it would go away

26 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I need to be honest. I didn't watch the video until just five minutes ago. Just figured since cccp and the Woodpecker were the first ones to attack vanbo for posting it and that vambo usually puts up some pretty conservative stuff it might have been a lot harsher than it turned out to be. Green wears sneakers now instead of go-go boots. Geez! Actually I thought it was pretty clever not angry whatsoever but most certainly poking fun at the Chinese girl executive and her laughable comments. Don't get me wrong I'd still be happy to play Swalwell to her Wang Wang but it really was pretty silly and really was part and parcel of the Ludacris s*** the Democrat Party spews. That is all.

It was funny I'm pretty well done.

WSS

If no one would’ve spent the time putting out this garbage, no one would’ve noticed the change anyway.

But someone had to point it out, so they could get on their soapbox, and blame someone for their world changing

Just now, Browns149 said:

If no one would’ve spent the time putting out this garbage, no one would’ve noticed the change anyway.

But someone had to point it out, so they could get on their soapbox, and blame someone for their world changing

I don't agree. The candy company most definitely made something of a big deal out of it; had press conferences made public statements  paid for ad research all hoping to bolster their brand in what seems to me to be a pithy and ridiculous way. Had they not done that in the 1st place nobody would have any idea. If not for the corporate commentary the entire story would have been as follows:  Hey I just noticed the green Eminem is wearing tennis shoes instead of go boots. The response would have correctly been "yeah, so what?"  I think they were counting on woke people like you know who running to the store and buying truck loads of M & Ms.

WSS

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't agree. The candy company most definitely made something of a big deal out of it; had press conferences made public statements  paid for ad research all hoping to bolster their brand in what seems to me to be a pithy and ridiculous way. Had they not done that in the 1st place nobody would have any idea. If not for the corporate commentary the entire story would have been as follows:  Hey I just noticed the green Eminem is wearing tennis shoes instead of go boots. The response would have correctly been "yeah, so what?"  I think they were counting on woke people like you know who running to the store and buying truck loads of M & Ms.

WSS

I agree with you about the company. They could’ve just done it, without notification, and no one would’ve have noticed 

That being said, it is still hilarious that people get mad about stupid stuff. No matter how it happened, it still doesn’t affect ANYONE’S life except the people that love to scream about their life not being as it once was

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I agree with you about the company. They could’ve just done it, without notification, and no one would’ve have noticed 

That being said, it is still hilarious that people get mad about stupid stuff. No matter how it happened, it still doesn’t affect ANYONE’S life except the people that love to scream about their life not being as it once was

MITCHELL: I was 'fastest girl in Connecticut,' then NCAA abandoned me

For four years, I competed as a high school runner and made it to the state championships every one of those years. But in my junior year, I lost four of the state titles I earned to males who identified as females.

"green Eminem is wearing tennis shoes instead of go boots. "

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

but they didn't care if they did it or not. They had absolutely no intention of doing anything for minorities or women or anybody else. Not a fuck do they give about them. They wanted publicity and that's what they got. They made the announcement so it would get press so somebody would make fun of it so that the woke crowd would run out and buy their candy.

seems like it's you and the woodpecker and cccp getting angry with vambo for posting it. The actual video was funny. And more clever than I thought it was going to be.

4 hours ago, Browns149 said:

but they didn't care if they did it or not. They had absolutely no intention of doing anything for minorities or women or anybody else. Not a fuck do they give about them. They wanted publicity and that's what they got. They made the announcement so it would get press so somebody would make fun of it so that the woke crowd would run out and buy their candy.

That being said, it is still hilarious that people get mad about stupid stuff. No matter how it happened, it still doesn’t affect ANYONE’S life except the people that love to scream about their life not being as it once was

seems like it's you and the woodpecker and cccp getting angry with vambo for posting it. The actual video was funny. And more clever than I thought it was going to be.

but they didn't care if they did it or not. They had absolutely no intention of doing anything for minorities or women or anybody else. Not a fuck do they give about them. They wanted publicity and that's what they got. They made the announcement so it would get press so somebody would make fun of it so that the woke crowd would run out and buy their candy.

That being said, it is still hilarious that people get mad about stupid stuff. No matter how it happened, it still doesn’t affect ANYONE’S life except the people that love to scream about their life not being as it once was

seems like it's you and the woodpecker and cccp getting angry with vambo for posting it. The actual video was funny. And more clever than I thought it was going to be.

Just now, Westside Steve said:

WSS

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Mass shooting suspect released without bail