THE BROWNS BOARD

M&M's Have Gone TOTALLY Woke

Vambo

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

seems like it's you and the woodpecker and cccp getting angry with vambo for posting it. The actual video was funny. And more clever than I thought it was going to be.

I’m not angry at all. I’m amused and sad, for people that get worked up about this type of garbage 

6 hours ago, Vambo said:

MITCHELL: I was 'fastest girl in Connecticut,' then NCAA abandoned me

For four years, I competed as a high school runner and made it to the state championships every one of those years. But in my junior year, I lost four of the state titles I earned to males who identified as females.

"green Eminem is wearing tennis shoes instead of go boots. "

The NCAA abandoned these women because the green M&M wears shoes now instead of boots, got it

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

seems like it's you and the woodpecker and cccp getting angry with vambo for posting it. The actual video was funny. And more clever than I thought it was going to be.

For the thousandth time, no one is "mad" at Vambo and the others. No one is "attacking" them. We're laughing at them. 

They're getting angry over a candy. We're laughing at their rage. 

I don't see how that is so hard to understand.

And for those that have understood that, and realize they're being ridiculous, the response has been posting unrelated right wing articles, gay jokes, and trying to obscure the whole original conversation. So, no surprise. 

One group got triggered over a cartoon candy being less sexy. That group is laughable. That's where this ends. That group can flail around about "woke culture" all they want. That doesn't change the fact they got mad over a cartoon candy. 

4 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I’m not angry at all. I’m amused and sad, for people that get worked up about this type of garbage 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

For the thousandth time, no one is "mad" at Vambo and the others. No one is "attacking" them. We're laughing at them. 

And for those that have understood that, and realize they're being ridiculous, the response has been posting unrelated right wing articles, gay jokes, and trying to obscure the whole original conversation. So, no surprise. 

One group got triggered over a cartoon candy being less sexy. That group is laughable. That's where this ends. That group can flail around about "woke culture" all they want. That doesn't change the fact they got mad over a cartoon candy. 

Whatever you say fellows. A silly ad campaign became ridiculous when Mars issued the woke statement. Number two Vambo posted the video without comment in the first place and Woody and cccp immediately jumped bad on him. Maybe you guys to take the time to watch the video and tell me what you disagree with. Or not. Next?

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Remember the original post had no comment so what made you think in your cross dressing brain just by posting a video people were angry and raged?

Why are you so triggered by a video? What flustered your pink feathers?

Why do you think an m&m can be sexy?

We know you are more of a Skilttes fan!

image.png.676ee78dd63a6e145cfb206a8b462e7a.pngimage.png.00e3691d8359f2da520b868c03776858.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Whatever you say fellows. A silly ad campaign became ridiculous when Mars issued the woke statement. Number two Vambo posted the video without comment in the first place and Woody and cccp immediately jumped bad on him. Maybe you guys to take the time to watch the video and tell me what you disagree with. Or not. Next?

WSS

On 1/25/2022 at 2:47 AM, nickers said:

What a bunch of fucking bullshit!... Gay people are ruining everything... Go ruin your own shit..

Riiiiight

Live in your own world Steve. I'm not sure how this could be anymore clear. Your bias is just getting the best of you. Oh well. 

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Riiiiight

Live in your own world Steve. I'm not sure how this could be anymore clear. Your bias is just getting the best of you. Oh well. 

You do a good Joe Biden...just avoid answering the questions asked of you!  Blame others for your incompetence!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

woody!

On 1/28/2022 at 4:36 AM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

No Vambo watched the video and came here and posted. The non cult members made fun of him for doing it. But you keep on thinking it's the people laughing that are the one that are "triggered" about the candy. Cult member are great at ignoring basic reality, you have proven that right again here. 

16 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

No Vambo watched the video and came here and posted. The non cult members made fun of him for doing it. But you keep on thinking it's the people laughing that are the one that are "triggered" about the candy. Cult member are great at ignoring basic reality, you have proven that right again here. 

56E8FC7F-70AB-451A-9DD9-1664CF54FBA0.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What a weak troll you are...

On 1/28/2022 at 6:14 AM, Vambo said:

Now you are getting somewhere asking questions is good, admitting your ignorance is a good sign now research for the answer!

You are the one claiming it does. But yet you offer no explanation