THE BROWNS BOARD

M&M's Have Gone TOTALLY Woke

Vambo

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

And what do either one of those stories have to with M&M’S?

or is it you just need something to complain about?

Well it was to much to ask for to have you use your pea brain...

Do you have anything meaningful to add or you just need something to complain about?

3 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Spending your life on the internet, looking for stuff that pisses you off, is no way to go through life

Spending your life on the internet, looking for someone that pisses you off, is no way to go through life

5 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Why does ANYONE care about an AD campaign for M&M’S?

Ask Woody.. Apparently nerves were struck...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, nickers said:

Ask Woody.. Apparently nerves were struck...

Let's check in on your first post in this thread ...

On 1/25/2022 at 2:47 AM, nickers said:

What a bunch of fucking bullshit!... Gay people are ruining everything... Go ruin your own shit..

Right....

Concerning this topic or any of the other woke bulshit I listed before the desire is to shock and offend. Kind of an adolescent attitude among these people but it is what it is. Now that the adolescent period has been stretched by another ten or so years. Not much different than when a five-year-old discovers that the funniest word in the world is poop.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Concerning this topic or any of the other woke bulshit I listed before the desire is to shock and offend. Kind of an adolescent attitude among these people but it is what it is. Now that the adolescent period has been stretched by another ten or so years. Not much different than when a five-year-old discovers that the funniest word in the world is poop.

WSS

Are you "shocked" or "offended" because a candy was made less sexy?

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Are you "shocked" or "offended" because a candy was made less sexy?

All a matter of degree woodpecker. I'm sure that's your objective though. Were you shocked and offended about any of the other things on the list? Did you wake up in a cold sweat about the flag on the car and the Dukes of Hazzard? Did you support the move? Do you think it made America a better place? Who knows who cares oh. Well I guess we do since we're bickering about it but...

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

All a matter of degree woodpecker. I'm sure that's your objective though. Were you shocked and offended about any of the other things on the list? Did you wake up in a cold sweat about the flag on the car and the Dukes of Hazzard? Did you support the move? Do you think it made America a better place? Who knows who cares oh. Well I guess we do since we're bickering about it but...

WSS

You're going complete off the rails with your response...

You said people push for these changes to "shock and offend". Who's shocked or offended over a change to make a cartoon candy less sexy?

And Vambo, I'll just say this, you need some help. One day I can only hope you grow up and become a productive member of society. Now though, from spamming the board with threads to childish replies on here, I have no idea why you do it. I'm not sure what you get out of it all. It's very strange but I know the internet is full of very strange people. 

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're going complete off the rails with your response...

You said people push for these changes to "shock and offend". Who's shocked or offended over a change to make a cartoon candy less sexy?

Woody, blow me. Seriously. As a matter of fact the cartoon candy commercial is less stupid than any of those other things.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

And Vambo, I'll just say this, you need some help. One day I can only hope you grow up and become a productive member of society. Now though, from spamming the board with threads to childish replies on here, I have no idea why you do it. I'm not sure what you get out of it all. It's very strange but I know the internet is full of very strange people. 

We know you like to dress in women's clothes it's OK show your PRIDE! image.png.67a6026ae32648bafa0a44a4b33c1ea4.pngimage.thumb.png.128e20b3dd41a26a1870577cf7e4aedd.png

Just because you prefer the love of a man woody doesn't  mean you are any less a human being.image.thumb.png.d2a8a5057d08d5ab8b705e99f81cdeae.png

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Gorka said:

Ah yes, liberalism embarrasses you yet again, so pretend like there was nothing unusual about it, just another plain old everyday ad. 

Embrace it.

Defend it. 

Embarrassed by what? 

I wasn’t affected by or offended by the original ad

Nor am I affected by or offended by them changing the ad

It’s a freakin ad for candy

And if this is soooo upsetting to you, you might be the one with a problem 

• Upvote 1