THE BROWNS BOARD

M&M's Have Gone TOTALLY Woke

Vambo

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Wow, Vambo really is mad that he's not sexually attracted to the green m&m anymore.  Crazy. 

Sexually attracted to candy?  You gays sure love making stuff up woody are you like 100 genders now and still cross dress?

image.png.3ac89595f3be6721283a521d82ac198e.pngimage.png.ce7ec33bc7a36fcb88d28c6e68584660.png

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Is it strange that the Woodpecker doesn't want to eat candy that won't eat him?

😅😅

WSS

I don't believe I made a thread about the OUTRAGE from an m&m not being sexy any more. 

If I did, please show me. I'll wait. 

I think one poster did, but I can't remember who. Hmmm...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

Sexually attracted to candy?  You gays sure love making stuff up woody are you like 100 genders now and still cross dress?

image.png.3ac89595f3be6721283a521d82ac198e.pngimage.png.ce7ec33bc7a36fcb88d28c6e68584660.png

Ha, I'm in hiding these comments one by one and I'll repeat the same thing I said to Gorka ...

This is just more evidence you're mentally a 13 year old. 

Why are you so angry about the green m&m not being sexy? Why start the thread?

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't believe I made a thread about the OUTRAGE from an m&m not being sexy any more. 

If I did, please show me. I'll wait. 

I think one poster did, but I can't remember who. Hmmm...

No you were just the only one that jumped to the defense of a ridiculous idea. And it's not like most of these ridiculous ideas are going to inspire pitchforks and torches but they are worth mentioning just to prove how insane some people on the woke left are.

Seriously, think about it, some group of highly paid Executives in a multimillion-dollar corporation sat around and decided that this is something they needed to do. Come on man.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

No you were just the only one that jumped to the defense of a ridiculous idea. And it's not like most of these ridiculous ideas are going to inspire pitchforks and torches but they are worth mentioning just to prove how insane some people on the woke left are.

Seriously, think about it, some group of highly paid Executives in a multimillion-dollar corporation sat around and decided that this is something they needed to do. Come on man.

WSS

When did I defend it?

Calling out someone's ridiculous response to this isn't "defending" it. 

That is another common fault with many posters here. Someone calls them out on their bullshit and they assume that person must believe the exact opposite of them. 

They're being mentioned, and subsequently posted here, to help fuel a culture war. Conservatives need to keep that base angry. Not too long ago it was Mr. Potato head, remember? So many on the right want to call others "snowflakes" and "triggered" and be completely blind to it when they're on the other side. They're m&M's ... 

Obviously it's some out of touch execs thinking they know what the youth wants. And I'm going to guess no one really cares. But the right wing outrage machine, and response to that outrage machine, is getting them plenty of press. 

Woodster:

When did I defend it?

using your term. You accuse me of Defending cow because I don't give him warning points for calling you woodpecker whatever pisses you off.

That is another common fault with many posters here. Someone calls them out on their bullshit and they assume that person must believe the exact opposite of them. 

if you think it's BS why would you attack the guy that posted it?

They're being mentioned, and subsequently posted here, to help fuel a culture war. Conservatives need to keep that base angry. Not too long ago it was Mr. Potato head, remember? So many on the right want to call others "snowflakes" and "triggered" and be completely blind to it when they're on the other side. They're m&M's ... 

I remember mr. Potato Head I remember Aunt Jemima I remember the flag on the Dukes of Hazzard I remember the Indian girl on the Milk Carton I remember the Cleveland Guardians all the which are stupid woke crap. You post rubbish like the fact that some crackpot somewhere thinks vaccinations will make you magnetized. The aforementioned are millionaire Executives of multimillion-dollar Corporations spreading the woke agenda which is totally rubbish.

Obviously it's some out of touch execs thinking they know what the youth wants. And I'm going to guess no one really cares. But the right wing outrage machine, and response to that outrage machine, is getting them plenty  of press

see above millionaire Executives at multimillion-dollar Corporation has supported and catered to by the party you voted into office for political game. Yes it appears somebody cares. At least they care more than magnetic vaccine.

• who knows maybe a liberal will come out and say that all this woke crap is garbage. Want to bet?
wss

51 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Woodster:

When did I defend it?

using your term. You accuse me of Defending cow because I don't give him warning points for calling you woodpecker whatever pisses you off.

That is another common fault with many posters here. Someone calls them out on their bullshit and they assume that person must believe the exact opposite of them. 

They're being mentioned, and subsequently posted here, to help fuel a culture war. Conservatives need to keep that base angry. Not too long ago it was Mr. Potato head, remember? So many on the right want to call others "snowflakes" and "triggered" and be completely blind to it when they're on the other side. They're m&M's ... 

I remember mr. Potato Head I remember Aunt Jemima I remember the flag on the Dukes of Hazzard I remember the Indian girl on the Milk Carton I remember the Cleveland Guardians all the which are stupid woke crap. You post rubbish like the fact that some crackpot somewhere thinks vaccinations will make you magnetized. The aforementioned are millionaire Executives of multimillion-dollar Corporations spreading the woke agenda which is totally rubbish.

Obviously it's some out of touch execs thinking they know what the youth wants. And I'm going to guess no one really cares. But the right wing outrage machine, and response to that outrage machine, is getting them plenty  of press

see above millionaire Executives at multimillion-dollar Corporation has supported and catered to by the party you voted into office for political game. Yes it appears somebody cares. At least they care more than magnetic vaccine.

• who knows maybe a liberal will come out and say that all this woke crap is garbage. Want to bet?
wss

Oh Lord, I'll give this one attempt

- not my comment regarding you hopping into back and forths with cal

- the BS is what Vambo and other conservatives are doing, their response to the m&m change. "Attacking" them (pointing and laughing at them) is a reasonable response to that initial response.

- yes, all of those things happened. And in each instance the right (not even sure if it's just far right anymore) acted like civilization was ending. The threads here in response were outrage and anger. My post about the magnetism things was me making fun of it and anyone that believes it. Then we had some posters jump to try and defend it (for no other reason than politics). The purpose of this thread and the purpose of my magnetism thread are completely different.

- again, the magnetic vaccine thing is completely different. I don't believe you're making whatever point you're making. Execs think this will earn them business. It may or may not. But it's a lot of free publicity, it removes them from some potential controversy down the road, and people literally will have forgotten about it in a few weeks. 

- people you consider liberals have. A lot of people have, just look it up. Most reasonable people just don't care though. Any response is being fucked by the right wing outrage machine.

13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Righty outrage at candy, Big Bird, US history and Dr.  Seuss is so sad and funny at the same time. Must be a scary world to those who get trigged by a cartoon character changing their shoes. 

From the group that says the OTHER side is too emotional, full of snowflakes, gets triggered, and pulls the victim card.. 

25 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Righty outrage at candy, Big Bird, US history and Dr.  Seuss is so sad and funny at the same time. Must be a scary world to those who get trigged by a cartoon character changing their shoes. 

6 Dr Suess books won’t get published because they hurt someone’s feelings.

Some skank can sing about her “Wet Ass Pussy” and it wins awards.

Try to circle that square.

0755E2CA-02DF-4426-B477-A058390A8058.jpeg

B6D0B9CE-BBCB-436C-BA5C-86215B78D126.jpeg

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ha, I'm in hiding these comments one by one and I'll repeat the same thing I said to Gorka ...

This is just more evidence you're mentally a 13 year old. 

Why are you so angry about the green m&m not being sexy? Why start the thread?

Are you really that stupid? Hiding comments for evidence?  And then you you claim others have 13 year old mentality? Are you 3 mentally? 

Why did you get so triggered and angry you'll save posts how childish...dang you cross dressers  can be a wacky bunch...image.png.3f1673898420e4c3f38a001ea3915332.png

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

From the group that says the OTHER side is too emotional, full of snowflakes, gets triggered, and pulls the victim card.. 

I guess when your party is for nothing, you have to work hard to find something to root against? You'll figure after being wrong about pretty much every culture crusade they could be wrong about that they would learn by now. Women suffrage, Social Security, national parks, Medicare, racial integration, gay marriage. The world will keep moving forward, no matter how much you don't like it. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Woodster:

When did I defend it?

wss

2022-01-25_154759.png.7bc793b39c4e89a9337657c11114fa31.png

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Are you really that stupid? Hiding comments for evidence?  And then you you claim others have 13 year old mentality? Are you 3 mentally? 

Why did you get so triggered and angry you'll save posts how childish...dang you cross dressers  can be a wacky bunch...image.png.3f1673898420e4c3f38a001ea3915332.png

Christ your a dumbass. I very rarely ever attempt to engage you, most people since you just spam right wing news articles, but damn I remember now why no one does. You can barely put together a complete sentence. You being led around by the nose makes a lot of sense. It's your place. 

You don't need to reply. It's ok. I'm done. 

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Christ your a dumbass. I very rarely ever attempt to engage you, most people since you just spam right wing news articles, but damn I remember now why no one does. You can barely put together a complete sentence. You being led around by the nose makes a lot of sense. It's your place. 

You don't need to reply. It's ok. I'm done. 

Stop getting your cross dressing panties in a bunch you make things up and post *Blue Anon agenda...Christ you"re a dumb-ass

You don't need to reply. It's OK. I'm done. 

* The term "Blue Anon" is used to describe "left-wing conspiracy theories" and is a play on the QAnon name.