THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden is the worst President in USA history

49 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And frankly I'm not positive I love the filibuster. But if they're going to do it they should do it the man's way and have some poor schmuck stand up there and talked for hundreds of hours straight.

WSS 

Don’t like the filibuster at all. Like Manchin and Sinema a bit less.

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Published 3 hours ago

Pollster says Biden news conference earned 'D' and 'F' grades from independents: 'Seems out of touch'

Lee Carter said Biden 'has failed' on his promise of unity

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-press-conference-pollster-lee-carter-independents-grades

5 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Ex-Labor Secretary Reich says Democrats should assault Sinema over filibuster stance

Left-wing economist has previously decried 'violent language against women'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-labor-secretary-reich-sinema-filibuster

'violent language against women'

7 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Ex-Labor Secretary Reich says Democrats should assault Sinema over filibuster stance

Left-wing economist has previously decried 'violent language against women'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-labor-secretary-reich-sinema-filibuster

Like “Grab’em by the pussy”

6 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Ms. Reade, 56, told The Times that the assault happened in the spring of 1993. She said she had tracked down Mr. Biden to deliver an athletic bag when he pushed her against a cold wall, started kissing her neck and hair and propositioned her. He slid his hand up her cream-colored blouse, she said, and used his knee to part her bare legs before reaching under her skirt.

“It happened at once. He’s talking to me and his hands are everywhere and everything is happening very quickly,” she recalled. “He was kissing me and he said, very low, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else?’”

Ms. Reade said she pulled away and Mr. Biden stopped.

“He looked at me kind of almost puzzled or shocked,” she said. “He said, ‘Come on, man, I heard you liked me.’”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-complaint.html

At the time, Ms. Reade said she worried whether she had done something wrong to encourage his advances.

Sign Up for On Politics  A guide to the political news cycle, cutting through the spin and delivering clarity from the chaos.Get it sent to your inbox.

“He pointed his finger at me and he just goes: ‘You’re nothing to me. Nothing,’” she said. “Then, he took my shoulders and said, ‘You’re OK, you’re fine.’”

Mr. Biden walked down the hallway, Ms. Reade said, and she cleaned up in a restroom, made her way home and, sobbing, called her mother, who encouraged her to immediately file a police report.

5 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Maybe. But you Biden voters  (if you did,) have beens squealing like stuck pigs about that accurate but misunderstood quote. for the last five years.

Assuming it's cool now?

WSS

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

D5D84A43-0700-4ADC-AB1B-6EB968030D16.jpeg

So, Democrats used the filibuster 327 times under Trump ( apx 82 times a year average) compared to the Republicans once under Biden. So, tell me again who it is trying to destroy democracy by using the filibuster?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Tell you the truth I don't particularly care for the nuclear option. I suspect you would like Manchin or Sinema if they were on the other side thwarting a republican plan..  🤭

WSS 

I don’t really view it as a Democrat plan.  I think this is a power play by the Democrats but I don’t believe the Republicans would bring it back when they get the power.  I also believe the Republicans won’t hesitate to do it in the future and their supporters will find a way to justify it.

Political hypocrisy isn’t party specific.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe. But you Biden voters  (if you did,) have beens squealing like stuck pigs about that accurate but misunderstood quote. for the last five years.

Assuming it's cool now?

WSS

accurate but misunderstood quote.

Is the excuse of everyone that is caught saying stuff that they thought wasn’t going to be heard again