THE BROWNS BOARD

Year one blunders

Westside Steve

https://www.aol.com/biden-biggest-first-blunders-151013616.html

Joe Biden ends the first year of his presidency in a funk, his agenda stalled and his popularity plummeting. He's done some things right, but voters are focuse...

Keep in mind this is from Yahoo news. Not exactly a Haven for right-wing journalism.

Some of these things I put in the category of s*** happens but of course whoever sits in the Oval Office gets blamed four things that go wrong. The biggest thing I would call BS on is the trying to please everybody gag. He most certainly did not. He created policies to directly stick it in the eye of Real Americans in order to appease minorities criminals and illegals and deadbeats.

Still talking out your ass is part of a president's job even if someone else is pulling your strings. I don't know how much shorter a wish they could have kept him on?

WSS

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

In actuality, Biden has accomplished a great feat in his first year.  He has made the democrats weak and the republicans strong!  MAGA!

Trump did the same thing

He has fractured the Republican party.