THE BROWNS BOARD

Malik McDowell Arrested

MLD Woody

Regarding London, I think D coordinators at the next level will really have to account for the matchup with him.  He looks covered and he is covered but he uses that elite basketball talent he possesses to high point the ball.  Hello Redzone. He  Has a little Chase Claypool to his game…and young Keenan Allen. He will be covered at the next level too- is he strong enough to play through a little contact…I think he will do fine.  Strange to say but He’s worked with pedestrian talent around him at USC- he would fit in just fine maybe better with some of those SC championship teams. 

If he times well in the 40 (I’m skeptical)…I don’t think he makes it to 13.  Let’s just hope the rich don’t get richer and he makes to the KC pick or the Bills pick. 

I like Wilson a little better because what I’ve described above Wilson can do as well.  The Michigan TD last November, Clemson game his freshman year (when he climbed the ladder) I think Wilson has better short area burst…he’s gonna beat coverage early at the next level.  He’s a better talent in open field…this is where he has decided edge over London. 

Hes one of the best prospects (not just WR prospect) to come out of OSU.  Route running, body control, hands, athleticism and all the intangibles. I’m sold 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

please please please... Have a big body attached to that freak until his hearing date...I'd be shocked if a USFL team would take this bear on 🐻 at this stage of the game  

I'm curious - seemed that McDowell had turned his life around. Must be those crime movies - but I wonder if he went to a party, and some thugs wanted him to fund some crook enterprise, he doesn't go for it, so they spike his drink and end his career, setting him up as an example?

There was a movie about that once....

or, he just deliberately partied his career away all by himself. Just a thought. lol

DL then WR, or WR then DL....

decisions, decisions.

On 1/18/2022 at 11:15 AM, calfoxwc said:

I thought he had turned his life around. That is too bad. He's gone. IDL in the first round I think. Season's over....all that money.... I guess he reverted to the same problems in the past. All that talent going to complete waste. He just threw it all away.

Jordan Davis or Demarvin Leal. wr in the second round.

I couldn't help but think of the "same old Browns." These are the exact kind of stories we were used to previous to the last couple of years. 

On 1/19/2022 at 5:58 PM, Orion said:

I think that the police officer that he tried to bowl over stood his ground pretty well.  And he was all alone, on an island.  Perhaps he can play RT.  ??

The cop truly did hang in there; how many people would stand their ground when a 290 lb brother runs at them, full speed? 

2 hours ago, ballpeen said:

Sorry....If I was a cop, my gun would have been in hand.  If a large naked man with clenched fists charged me, I would have shot him.

Fortunately, the white cop did not shoot the naked, defenseless black man.  (imagine the headlines)