THE BROWNS BOARD

Lowlife Dem calls Desantis a nazi

calfoxwc

you wait - they will have some old code pink "women" trying to testify that he kidnapped them and sexually harrassed them etc etc etc.

or something like that.

they will go to destroy anyone who isn't a dirtbag hater like them. and Hoorta will slurp it up.

Florida Gubernatorial Candidate Claims DeSantis is Similar ...

1 day agoFlorida agriculture commissioner Nikki Fried (D), who is running to become the state's next governor, likened Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler. "Instead of listening and trying to ...

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

you're back to deleting threads when you don't like replies?       Awe

as I said before:

"but you call everyone you don't like a Nazi..."

Yes he does and I think using Nazi over and over waters down whatever valid point is to be made. But in this particular instance it's you guys, at least members of the party that you voted into office, calling somebody a Nazi. And it's kind of stupid no matter where it comes from.

WSS

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And just for the record WP I posted a response then deleted it I posted it again. It happens. It wouldn't hurt if I did that more often. Haha.

Have you never posted something then rethought?

WSS

In his case that would require thought in the first place ;)

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

And just for the record WP I posted a response then deleted it I posted it again. It happens. It wouldn't hurt if I did that more often. Haha.

Have you never posted something then rethought?

WSS

That's absolutely not what happened in this instance, or any of the previous instances where cal deleted his thread ... But alright. Whatever you say 

actually, it's completely bogus that I call everyone etc etc.

that is stupid.

I don't call people "nazi" - as much as I see similarities in their behavior to the times of the nazis.

People who LIVED IN GERMANY DURING THAT TIME are also saying the same thing. I've posted it in the past.

whine all you want, but I don't see woodpecker refuting it legitimately, not ever.

https://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/on_the_front_lines_of_the_culture_wars/2011/04/she-survived-hitler-and-wants-to-warn-america.html

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That's absolutely not what happened in this instance, or any of the previous instances where cal deleted his thread ... But alright. Whatever you say 

So a Democrat didn't call a republican a Nazi as the o p suggested? Or I didn't delete one of my posts change it and repost it? Is there something I'm missing that outrageous you? (Or pick-your-own euphemism. Upset bothered annoyed...)

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So a Democrat didn't call a republican a Nazi as the o p suggested? Or I didn't delete one of my posts change it and repost it? Is there something I'm missing that outrageous you? (Or pick-your-own euphemism. Upset bothered annoyed...)

WSS 

I don't know how you could possibly think my post was questioning what this Dem said.

since you bitched about Cal everyone he doesn't like a Nazi. Which he often  does. 

It wasn't brought up in your post, and it wasn't brought up in my reply to that post. To even consider that as an option means you're not paying attention or you're trolling. 

My comment also had nothing to do with you. 

You posted in an attempt to defend cal. To say that deleting a post to type it again is something normal and you do it too (ignoring the fact you can just edit posts...)

frankly if I mess something up real badly I just delete it and rewrite it so that there's less time for other people to notice my fuckup 🤭 I'm not accusing anybody but I suspect some people will go back and edit a bullshit post.

I said this isn't what happened in this instance or others because that isn't why cal deleted threads. He deleted threads when he gets an early response that he doesn't like. 

Yeah? Wow.

He's a child in an old man's body and this is just another example of that. He can do whatever he wants, more power to him, but I'll give him shit for it. For what amounts to little internet tantrums. And judging by another thread right now I'm not the only one who's noticed. 

no doubt he does tend to attack people the don't need to be attacked.

I can't wait to see you're completely off base reply to this post ... I can't spell it out any clearer 

no you can't; more's the pity.

WSS

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

actually, it's completely bogus that I call everyone etc etc.

that is stupid.

I don't call people "nazi" - as much as I see similarities in their behavior to the times of the nazis.

People who LIVED IN GERMANY DURING THAT TIME are also saying the same thing. I've posted it in the past.

whine all you want, but I don't see woodpecker refuting it legitimately, not ever.

https://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/on_the_front_lines_of_the_culture_wars/2011/04/she-survived-hitler-and-wants-to-warn-america.html

Cal a quick search through this forum shows you've called Fauci (repeatedly), Biden, Biden's staff, democrats, and liberals all Nazis within the last few months ...

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal a quick search through this forum shows you've called Fauci (repeatedly), Biden, Biden's staff, democrats, and liberals all Nazis within the last few months ...

yet, I've never called a long list of people I don't like a nazi. bimmy fart...I mean jimmy carter, bill clinton, a long, long, long list. So "everyone I don't like is stupid, which is simple to explain, you are a moron.

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yet, I've never called a long list of people I don't like a nazi. bimmy fart...I mean jimmy carter, bill clinton, a long, long, long list. So "everyone I don't like is stupid, which is simple to explain, you are a moron.

You're grasping at straws and semantics cal

Point being, you of all posters have no business being outraged over the comments linked in your article when you yourself are CONSTANTLY making the same arguments about multiple people / groups

You're getting mad about one of your guys getting called a Nazi when you call someone a Nazi every week

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're grasping at straws and semantics cal

Point being, you of all posters have no business being outraged over the comments linked in your article when you yourself are CONSTANTLY making the same arguments about multiple people / groups

You're getting mad about one of your guys getting called a Nazi when you call someone a Nazi every week

You do realize that using words including every  or all or in this case constantly makes whatever statement is being made inaccurate right? You complain about it enough.

But calling somebody you don't like a Nazi is almost as stupid as calling them traitor. or dictator isn't  it? 

WSS

Fine. And that's loose agreement from me since he's called "liberals" and "Democrats" Nazis. My absolute is a response to his numerous absolutes. But I know you can't resist the chance to defend him and reply to me ...

"Cal, you've called at least dozen, probably two dozen, groups and individuals Nazis. You getting triggered and mad here carries no weight due to your hypocrisy."

There

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Fine. And that's loose agreement from me since he's called "liberals" and "Democrats" Nazis. My absolute is a response to his numerous absolutes. But I know you can't resist the chance to defend him and reply to me ...

defend? Hey I know you want everybody that doesn't agree with you punished but you know my stand on calling people Nazis. It's stupid. I'm just pointing at your hypocrisy.

"Cal, you've called at least dozen, probably two dozen, groups and individuals Nazis. You getting triggered and mad here carries no weight due to your hypocrisy."

again your self-awareness is just about zero.

There

yet, it's cowardly to refuse to admit the person who grew up under hitler is warning America about how we are going. and it's others.

I'm talking about behavior. like farce fauci the should be con funding torture and bio research on dogs and monkeys.

WTF? if woodpecker wants to defend that.... he will fail every single time. So he just whines as usual and wets his feathers, probably.

It's about BEHAVIOR. Trying to federalize elections - it the ultimate takeover and frauding (..frauding?) of control over

America. They will never lose it - most of them demand full on voter fraud. ballot harvesting. they've said it. illegals voting - they've said it.

Referring to Desantis as such is moronic - typical of woodpecker to support it and ignore it. Desantis does NOTHING to warrant it.

But biden's mindless violations of our Constitution in an attempted grasp of power he does NOT HAVE - has been decided as such by the U.S. Supreme Court.

The Nazis Were Leftists, Deal With It | by Paul H Jossey ...

The Nazis also began a limited privatization program to some industrial sectors that had been nationalized during the Depression's worst years. It is also true the party's foremost left — the SA Brown Shirts led by Hitler rival Ernst Rohm — were eliminated in the Blood Purge of June 30, 1934.

here is another great read on it:

Jerry Shenk: The American left's moral hypocrisy — and fear

In America today, a loose cabal of left-liberal ideologues, including a nearly-monolithic national media, the entertainment industry, Big Tech, and nearly every K-12 to graduate-level institution

Here's another one:

The Weimarization of the American Republic

The Weimarization of the American Republic. America is not Weimar Germany. But there are troubling historical echoes in our politics today. "T he Democratic Party," wrote the late Walter Laqueur, was "liberal and slightly left-of-centre in outlook, progressive but not too much so, in favour of reform but afraid of going too far. . . .

Here is another one:

Is America Starting Down the Path of Nazi Germany?

Jun 21, 2020Study what happened in Nazi Germany during the infamous Kristallnacht. The night of Nov. 9-10, 1938, marked the beginning of the Nazis' attack on the Jews. Jewish homes and businesses were looted ...

and wait, there's more

Acts of Terror: A History of Left-Wing Political Violence ...

Jun 30, 2017In fact, a 2001 report prepared for the for US Department of Energy Office of Safeguards and Security noted that, "Leftist extremists were responsible for three-fourths of the officially designated acts of terrorism in America in the 1980s." The lineage of left-wing violence carries on right to this very day.