THE BROWNS BOARD

Qanon for the left

Westside Steve

So some folks believe that Q, evil empire that it is, solely concerns right-wing craziness, the worst of which is that some people might think that the election wasn't on the up-and-up. Or that some crackpot out there thinks that vaccinations make your skin magnetic. And it freaks them out! I think there are just as many and more dangerous conspiracy theories coming from the lunatics on the left. We can all add to this list but number one is critical race Theory. You know the one that states that a huge block of democrat voters are under productive and more violent because of systemic racism. Seems to me one of the lefties he swears that it's not taught anywhere in any school and it's a figment of the Republicans imagination.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/05/website-tracks-where-critical-race-theory-taught-at-us-schools/

Keep in mind I'm not accusing any of our friends here on the left of believing it but who knows.

WSS 

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

What is Blue Anon? Urban Dictionary Restores Phrase For 'Left-Wing Conspiracy Theories'

https://www.newsweek.com/blue-anon-urban-dictionary-left-wing-hoaxes-1574733

The term Blue Anon is used to attack those who push what the right refer to as "hoaxes," (woody, hoorta)such as the investigation into Russian interference during the 2016 election and allegations that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford.

• Thanks 1