THE BROWNS BOARD

Newsom proposes universal health care for illegal immigrants

Vambo

18 hours ago, BaconHound said:

No issue with everyone in this country getting healthcare they need. I’d like to see an overhaul of our entire healthcare system and a reasoned approach to improving immigration.

Serious answer: I have no problem with liberalizing the immigration system but on the other hand I have no problem with booting every single illegal back home.

Semi facetious answer: one good thing about free shit for illegals is that when the United States turns completely into a third-world shithole there will be less incentive for people in El Salvador or Mexico or Syria or Haiti to come here at which point we won't need the wall. Probably not many people trying to get into Venezuela either.

WSS 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Serious answer: I have no problem with liberalizing the immigration system but on the other hand I have no problem with booting every single illegal back home.

Semi facetious answer: one good thing about free shit for illegals is that when the United States turns completely into a third-world shithole there will be less incentive for people in El Salvador or Mexico or Syria or Haiti to come here at which point we won't need the wall. Probably not many people trying to get into Venezuela either.

WSS 

I do not want an open door policy by any stretch of the imagination. Just a reasoned approach with dealing with the various cohorts.  “Build the Wall” is nonsense but building a border wall along with, many, many other initiatives may be a very good idea

9 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I do not want an open door policy by any stretch of the imagination. Just a reasoned approach with dealing with the various cohorts.  “Build the Wall” is nonsense but building a border wall along with, many, many other initiatives may be a very good idea

Agreed

WSS