THE BROWNS BOARD

Why our country is in trouble debt-wise

calfoxwc

A couple of points. We should never allow Congress to override the debt ceiling. We should cut the entire budget across the board but whatever 1, 1.2 or 2 percent when it happens.

Spending on infrastructure or military or even research toward Alternative Energy is or at least can be profitable for the United States of America. Giving people money to sit on their ass and be non-productive is not.

We can only drop the interest rate so many times in order to prop up failing economy until you hit the bottom. The piper has all the time in the world but the longer you wait the more interest accrues. 

WSS 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hey Pecker…when are the Dims going to change things?

I mean after all, you guys have the WH, Senate, and House….What’s the hold up?

They aren't. They're incompetent. They in fight. Etc. They'll get nothing done even though they have no excuse not to. They suck. 

Then the population will shift back to the Republicans who will proceed to move us backwards. 

This shouldn't be news but I'm not a Dem. I'm not part of either party. They're both trash in their own ways.