THE BROWNS BOARD

QAnon Shaman Interview - Channel 5

MLD Woody

I watched it. I can’t help but dig this guy. He was like this bright shining beacon of absurdity with everything going on last year. What a guy.

Very cerebral dude, but definitely not your typical right wing guy with his peyote munching new age religious stuff he’s got going on. 

A few things l didn’t fully understand. One is, why is he basically in solitary confinement? He made a point that he spends 22 hours in his cell, and the other 2 hours outside his cell he has no interaction with any other inmates, but never really said why. Is it like a protective custody thing where they think other inmates might attack him?

And with about 8 minutes left in the interview the reporter starts laughing at something, but l couldn’t really figure out what he was laughing at. That was a weird part of the interview.

All in all a worthwhile watch and he definitely says some thought provoking things. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I watched it. I can’t help but dig this guy. He was like this bright shining beacon of absurdity with everything going on last year. What a guy.

Very cerebral dude, but definitely not your typical right wing guy with his peyote munching new age religious stuff he’s got going on. 

A few things l didn’t fully understand. One is, why is he basically in solitary confinement? He made a point that he spends 22 hours in his cell, and the other 2 hours outside his cell he has no interaction with any other inmates, but never really said why. Is it like a protective custody thing where they think other inmates might attack him?

And with about 8 minutes left in the interview the reporter starts laughing at something, but l couldn’t really figure out what he was laughing at. That was a weird part of the interview.

All in all a worthwhile watch and he definitely says some thought provoking things. 

He sounds more like a left wing fanatic.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He actually did. Not really the bloodthirsty monster that he's been made out to be by some. Then again accurately reporting current events isn't really at the top of a great deal of the media's list. 

Imagine the reaction from the list had he described his Christian faith in the way he did when he spoke of Native American spiritualism?

WSS

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

He actually did. Not really the bloodthirsty monster that he's been made out to be by some. Then again accurately reporting current events isn't really at the top of a great deal of the media's list. 

Imagine the reaction from the list had he described his Christian faith in the way he did when he spoke of Native American spiritualism?

WSS

Also, his great great great granma was raped by a Cheyenne.

9 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I'm pretty sure Andrew, the reporter, was just laughing at himself for the response he came up with off of the top of his head, because it was ridiculous. Or he was just laughing at how ridiculous the conversation got in general. 

No idea why the guy is isolated for 22 hours a day. 

Stuff like this, the whole Q cult nonsense, sprinkles in elements of truth among a sea of bullshit. That's what gets people to stick around and look for me. Yes pedos exist in high places. Yes politicians are corrupt. But to then jump to a secret dark network of (only liberal, shocker) elites and politicians that eat babies and rape children and the only one that can save us is Trump. You know?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I hate to break it to you but these Q believers (see: JAFBF) have become a big chunk of the Trump supporters, and by extension, conservative/Republican support. It may have started with just wanting "smaller government" or whatever, but we're way past that. We now have 2/3 of Reps thinking the election was stolen and MTG in office. This is the reality of the current Republican party. That's what people like Hoorta are having to see. 

This is also becoming the future of news reporting (I think). Anyone can get a camera, go somewhere, and report on events. You don't need big networks, you don't need 24/7 cable news, etc. 

The younger generation sees stuff like this put out and is considering it more unbiased and legitimate than anything CNN, Fox, etc would do. 

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I hate to break it to you but these Q believers (see: JAFBF) have become a big chunk of the Trump supporters, and by extension, conservative/Republican support. It may have started with just wanting "smaller government" or whatever, but we're way past that. We now have 2/3 of Reps thinking the election was stolen and MTG in office. This is the reality of the current Republican party. That's what people like Hoorta are having to see. 

I think what he's talking about is the obsession with the Indian spiritualism. Usually that's found amongst hippies and Lefties.

WSS

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Dude as always you are obsessed with jafb...

As for others who claim to have been conservative Republicans but decided to cast their vote for the most liberal/corrupt/dishonest Administration the United States has seen probably at least in our lifetimes because they hate Trump so bad, well, I question whatever conservatism they pretend to have followed.

Ironically I don't put you among that group. I would imagine Biden is even too far right for you.

WSS

But back to the original post I think this guy sounds intelligent though he might have a few strange ideas that I wouldn't sign on to. Not unlike the idea that I'm going to hell btw. 

Especially after listening to the "hero" cop that murdered the woman who actually sounds Retarded.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Dude as always you are obsessed with jafb...

As for others who claim to have been conservative Republicans but decided to cast their vote for the most liberal/corrupt/dishonest Administration the United States has seen probably at least in our lifetimes because they hate Trump so bad, well, I question whatever conservatism they pretend to have followed.

Ironically I don't put you among that group. I would imagine Biden is even too far right for you.

WSS

But back to the original post I think this guy sounds intelligent though he might have a few strange ideas that I wouldn't sign on to. Not unlike the idea that I'm going to hell btw. 

Especially after listening to the "hero" cop that murdered the woman who actually sounds Retarded.

WSS

Dude... This is literally a thread about an interview with a guy named Qanon Shaman. He believes in Qanon conspiracy theories. He talks about them for the bulk of a 45 minute interview. Of course I'm going to mention the guy on this board that openly believes in this stuff and has his own 200+ page thread on the beliefs. If you can't see why they're connected or why it's relevant then idk what to tell you. 

I'm sure each side from here on out will say the other side's administration is the "most corrupt" in a repeating loop now. 

And the belief that Biden is this ultra liberal is hilarious btw. It speaks to just how far right so many people have shifted over the last 5 or so years. 

He is well spoken, no doubt. It's interesting to hear from his point of view. It shines a light on how "normal" people can start to believe all of this stuff. What happened in their life to get them to this point. What made them start looking into the nonsense conspiracy theories. Etc

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Dude... This is literally a thread about an interview with a guy named Qanon Shaman. He believes in Qanon conspiracy theories. He talks about them for the bulk of a 45 minute interview. Of course I'm going to mention the guy on this board that openly believes in this stuff and has his own 200+ page thread on the beliefs. If you can't see why they're connected or why it's relevant then idk what to tell you. 

I'm sure each side from here on out will say the other side's administration is the "most corrupt" in a repeating loop now. 

And the belief that Biden is this ultra liberal is hilarious btw. It speaks to just how far right so many people have shifted over the last 5 or so years. 

He is well spoken, no doubt. It's interesting to hear from his point of view. It shines a light on how "normal" people can start to believe all of this stuff. What happened in their life to get them to this point. What made them start looking into the nonsense conspiracy theories. Etc

Equity Justice2022-01-08_113703.thumb.png.4dbb561bdcbf02097a21e11da44a5776.png

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Dude... This is literally a thread about an interview with a guy named Qanon Shaman.

of course like you says that's the name crazy people gave him. Rusty Jones is one of them even though he puts on the s*** in my opinion.

He believes in Qanon conspiracy theories. He talks about them for the bulk of a 45 minute interview. Of course I'm going to mention the guy on this board that openly believes in this stuff and has his own 200+ page thread on the beliefs. If you can't see why they're connected or why it's relevant then idk what to tell you. 

Again who gives a f***? Some people here believe that our entire race of people is more violent less-educated and more dangerous because of events that happened in the 19th century.

No Doubt. And after listening to four years of you guys bitching it's time for you to wear the hat.

of course that's just meaningless BS you repeat every day or so. I don't even think you know what it means. I don't think you know what right-wing is when you spew it out. Can you explain? I don't think you can point out an Administration who has supported the far left more than Joe Biden in recent history. Certainly not obey me or Clinton or even Carter or you probably don't even remember.

which in particular? For the record I think anyone that thinks the election was swayed by a handful of individuals voting illegally is crazy. I do think it's happened and so to you unless you're a moron. But that's not really the argument. Is it?

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Hoorta and Tex are not republicans.  They are liberals.

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You can be both

And I'm not sure those two consider themselves liberal

probably not their entire lives are wrapped around hating Trump and defending your boys shit policies

Again, it's a sign of how far right some have shifted 

probably not worth it to ask you for examples yet again. But what the hell. Since you accuse me of it most often what right-wing principles do I espouse?

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Steve, I'll make one good faith attempt at a response. But the attitude you come out of the gate with really makes me not want to waste my time. So we'll see.

That is the name Alex Jones gave him. And yes Alex Jones is somewhere between crazy and grifter.  But the point is this guy actually believes in the Q stuff.

I have no idea what you're referring to in the next point. But you initially responded essentially saying "Why mention JAFBF?" and my reason is that J believes in Q and this is an interview with a guy talking about Q beliefs. They're directly related. You then responding "Who cares!" means you either forgot what you originally brought up or you just don't care and had no intention of keeping a single train of thought, instead looking to take this back and forth off the rails as you so often do. JAFBF was brought up because it is directly related to the topic of this thread. Pretty straightforward. 

For the next part, alright. Whatever you say.

Society naturally moves left/liberal over time, at least socially. Currently weed legalization is getting more popular. What is considered liberal will be moderate soon (if not already there). Before that is was gay marriage. In the past it was civil rights, women voting, etc. I would expect, at a high level, each administration to get slightly more liberal overall than previous ones, at least as a trend over time. That said, while certain people seem to be moving very  rightward or at least sticking their heels firm in the ground on the right, and those people seem to think that anyone slightly left of center is a raging liberal, that isn't the case and Biden's admin isn't  that liberal and they haven't really done anything that liberal. First example  I can think of is student loans. There was  the promise of student loan forgiveness that was campaigned on and nothing has happened. Or how about federally increasing the minimum wage? Nothing. A truly very liberal administration would be trying to push this stuff through more. Instead they're mostly just fine with the pre-Trump status quo (and even keeping things from Trump's admin). 

Are you asking me which parts of the Q conspiracy theories I think are nonsense? The Qanon theory says that the world is run by an underground group of liberals (only liberals...) and elitists that worship satan, eat babies, and are pedophiles. They believe that Trump was recruited by the military to run for president and only he can save the world. That is just the core of their beliefs, and it is insane. This isn't even talking about the more fringe stuff. There is a portion of the cult in Dallas still waiting for JFK Jr to return. It shouldn't need to be explained why the Q theories are batshit insane. The fact that pedos exist in high places doesn't all of a sudden legitimize all of this cult's nonsense. 

Also, please learn how to reply outside of someone's quoted post. Makes it easier to respond.

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

let's the call this part 1.

Steve, I'll make one good faith attempt at a response. But the attitude you come out of the gate with really makes me not want to waste my time. So we'll see.

fair enough I'm going to label this one part 1 because I might not get to everything immediately. I have a lot of annoying things to do today. Haha first however take a look at your last line asking me to reply from a quote, which you did not do in this instance so it's a little harder to go back and forth and see what exactly I'm being accused of. But that aside...

That is the name Alex Jones gave him. And yes Alex Jones is somewhere between crazy and grifter.  But the point is this guy actually believes in the Q stuff.

if I were to bet I probably put him closer to the latter description. Frankly I've never listened to very much of his show but I kind of put it alongside Art Bell. But they have an audience and they make money. (For the record I don't think any political commentator believes each and every word but their shows are tailored for their audiences) I can't give you a bunch of specific issues Jones talks about. The reason I here a fair amount of art bill is driving home late night from gigs. I think his guests are nuts most of the time. But they don't make me angry.

I have no idea what you're referring to in the next point. But you initially responded essentially saying "Why mention JAFBF?" and my reason is that J believes in Q and this is an interview with a guy talking about Q beliefs. They're directly related. You then responding "Who cares!" means you either forgot what you originally brought up or you just don't care and had no intention of keeping a single train of thought, instead looking to take this back and forth off the rails as you so often do.

it's a rare thread around here that doesn't go off the rails within a couple of posts you might have noticed that I've tried a few times but it doesn't last long.

JAFBF was brought up because it is directly related to the topic of this thread. Pretty straightforward. 

again that's jafbs thing. I honestly don't have any idea how many separate conspiracies he's added to the swamp draining thread. But, and I'm not just being a dick, but you would have to tell me some specific ones that I should be upset about. Because I'm not really bothered play wacky conspiracies. I remember many years ago I had a long conversation after a gig with a reasonably cute waitress who was explaining to me why the entire universe is is all a molecule in a giant being. I don't know if you saw Animal House but it was similar to the one the professor was explaining to the kids. It sounded crazy to me but it didn't really bother me and had no effect on my life.

it's not quoted here so I will get back to it on the second leg of this trip.

Society naturally moves left/liberal over time, at least socially. Currently weed legalization is getting more popular. What is considered liberal will be moderate soon (if not already there). Before that is was gay marriage. In the past it was civil rights, women voting, etc. I would expect, at a high level, each administration to get slightly more liberal overall than previous ones, at least as a trend over time. That said, while certain people seem to be moving very  rightward or at least sticking their heels firm in the ground on the right, and those people seem to think that anyone slightly left of center is a raging liberal, that isn't the case and Biden's admin isn't  that liberal and they haven't really done anything that liberal. First example  I can think of is student loans. There was  the promise of student loan forgiveness that was campaigned on and nothing has happened. Or how about federally increasing the minimum wage? Nothing. A truly very liberal administration would be trying to push this stuff through more. Instead they're mostly just fine with the pre-Trump status quo (and even keeping things from Trump's admin). 

Are you asking me which parts of the Q conspiracy theories I think are nonsense? The Qanon theory says that the world is run by an underground group of liberals (only liberals...) and elitists that worship satan, eat babies, and are pedophiles. They believe that Trump was recruited by the military to run for president and only he can save the world. That is just the core of their beliefs, and it is insane. This isn't even talking about the more fringe stuff. There is a portion of the cult in Dallas still waiting for JFK Jr to return. It shouldn't need to be explained why the Q theories are batshit insane. The fact that pedos exist in high places doesn't all of a sudden legitimize all of this cult's nonsense. 

Also, please learn how to reply outside of someone's quoted post. Makes it easier to respond.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

let's call this part 2

by the way I did hit quote but got that little box like you posted with nothing in it. No idea why that happens maybe because it was my own post?. But...

I'm guessing that was the corruption statement? Yes everybody accuses the other side of corruption I'm just saying now it's your turn.

Society naturally moves left/liberal over time, at least socially. Currently weed legalization is getting more popular. What is considered liberal will be moderate soon (if not already there). Before that is was gay marriage. In the past it was civil rights, women voting, etc. I would expect, at a high level, each administration to get slightly more liberal overall than previous ones, at least as a trend over time. That said, while certain people seem to be moving very  rightward or at least sticking their heels firm in the ground on the right, and those people seem to think that anyone slightly left of center is a raging liberal,

Yeah? Things do change. And change in and of itself is not necessarily good. Or bad. We've done the gay marriage thing enough times you know where I stand. Actually when you get right down to it why does anybody have a right to get married in the first place? How long it take for marriage itself is a thing of the past? And again weed? Okay, fine. People who like to get high oh, I get it. But good or bad? If a guy has the money and chooses addiction the painkillers why isn't my business? Or any other chemical substance?)  But those trains have left the station horses are out of the barn or ships have sailed. I don't see a growing number her people trying to stop all those things. But again it's me you usually accuse how getting more and more right wing.

that isn't the case and Biden's admin isn't  that liberal and they haven't really done anything that liberal. First example  I can think of is student loans. There was  the promise of student loan forgiveness that was campaigned on and nothing has happened. Or how about federally increasing the minimum wage? Nothing. A truly very liberal administration would be trying to push this stuff through more. Instead they're mostly just fine with the pre-Trump status quo (and even keeping things from Trump's admin). 

and of course we differ on that. Oh well. Meaning that even if it never happens it's still his Battle Cry. Like the border wall. How many accusations of xenophobia or racism were thrown and how much actual wall was built?

Are you asking me which parts of the Q conspiracy theories I think are nonsense? The Qanon theory says that the world is run by an underground group of liberals (only liberals...) and elitists that worship satan, eat babies, and are pedophiles. They believe that Trump was recruited by the military to run for president and only he can save the world. That is just the core of their beliefs, and it is insane.

I haven't heard many rational people espouse those things but maybe there are. Honestly a quick web search will find lots and lots more people who believe that critical race theory is a very serious thing. Or that George Bush was in on 9/11. Or that Dick Cheney fabricated Desert Storm to boost profits for Halliburton. Or you can find hours upon hours of speculation of the Kennedy assassination. Or the NFL and all professional sports teams are owned Lock Stock & Barrel by The Bookies? Or that there's a guy who's been dead for over 2000 years that will come back to life and Lead Believers into battle against non-believers. Oh wait a minute... 🤔

This isn't even talking about the more fringe stuff. There is a portion of the cult in Dallas still waiting for JFK Jr to return.

Okay, so? Even today we haven't got a good grip on who killed Jack Kennedy and why. Also, was the guy's name Applegate that gave his followers poison while they waited for the spaceships to come pick them up? Do people drink Kool-Aid at Jonestown? People do some silly s***. I wouldn't classify the Illuminati as liberal since they are a secret and devious organization bent on ruling the world. But who knows?

It shouldn't need to be explained why the Q theories are batshit insane. The fact that pedos exist in high places doesn't all of a sudden legitimize all of this cult's nonsense. 

I guess you believe that qanon is 1 single solitary Central and monolithic Clearing House for conspiracies, correct? I bet there are almost as many crackpot theories in the world as there are individual human beings. Not all liberal not all conservative and not all wrong. I just can't buy that but there is a fixation on the name qanon. And honestly it doesn't affect my life anymore than art Bell or Alex Jones. Another crazy Theory I once heard from a hippie who was crazy or stoned or both: he spent at least a half-hour telling me about the guy who had actually created ice 9, you might remember that from the Kurt Vonnegut novel. Nuts? Sure. Here's one that's a bit more widespread the guy that invented a carburetor that will get you a hundred miles to the gallon who is imprisoned in the basement of the Ford building. Have you heard that one?

I guess I'm really not sure what you're asking for here. It seems more logical to quote the entire post and respond paragraph by paragraph which is what I've done here. Sometimes if I try to quote one of my own threads I just get that little empty box. Like the one you originally sent to me.

WSS