THE BROWNS BOARD

MISSION FAILED Advisers tell Biden to give up COVID strategy because it's clearly not working

Vambo

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Time for an update, so the Biden nut swingers don’t forget what their Messiah has brought to the U.S.

5680F279-17B3-4D3A-BDBE-303FB99DF8D1.jpeg

just so disgusting that the local haters had so much joy in bashing and blaming Pres Trump directly for it.

Phoney outrage trolling. They never cared about the deaths due to covid.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

just so disgusting that the local haters had so much joy in bashing and blaming Pres Trump directly for it.

Phoney outrage trolling. They never cared about the deaths due to covid.

I find it hilarious when CNN and the resident Biden boot lickers all blamed Trump for the 400,000 Covid deaths.

Now they have grown silent on this issue….gee I wonder why? 🤔

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I find it hilarious when CNN and the resident Biden boot lickers all blamed Trump for the 400,000 Covid deaths.

Now they have grown silent on this issue….gee I wonder why? 🤔

It's crap like that that is really tough to exactly figure out. Always seems to me - that something else is going on - supreme ego - addicted to FEELING so "special " - something like ..."hate like a cancer grows" ? so concerning when there are so many of them.

I mean.... it seems that everything that is on their hater side  - is wonderful, and everything on the side that they attack - is terrifying and outrageous and dangerous.

Even when it is the same exact thing.