THE BROWNS BOARD

We missed the playoffs Because of...

Orion

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

If you're doing something (like running  the ball) and the other team can't stop it, you just keep on doing it until they can. Your Shitpanski ignored our top rated rushing attack

I would like to point out here that Chubb had 11 carries for 26 yards.  (and one breakaway run for 32 yards)

42 minutes ago, Orion said:

I would like to point out here that Chubb had 11 carries for 26 yards.  (and one breakaway run for 32 yards)

With a hurt qb trying to still win, and a wr group that can't get open very often....

defenses have been stuffing the los. I think that is why even screens don't work well many times.

On 1/3/2022 at 5:26 PM, Browns149 said:

Because the coach kept trying to win games, by throwing the ball, with a QB that wasn’t playing well enough to win games, by throwing the ball

Dorsey "the Football guy"almost everybody wanted in our FO thought we could teach height...

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Dorsey "the Football guy"almost everybody wanted in our FO thought we could teach height...

Before we drafted our QB (and perhaps again sooner than I thought), I was always saying, every draft year, "I want the tallest, biggest, QB with the strongest arm."   Of course, he has to be able to make 'all the throws'.  And if he can run like a gazelle, even better.   - JJ Watt was making fun of little Baker after one of his pass swats.  

On 1/3/2022 at 4:30 PM, Browns149 said:

I had my flag out all year. I came home today and it was laying in the road. 
😤

i used to but with all the wind and rain it just destroys it

On 1/4/2022 at 7:46 PM, ATOM said:

i used to but with all the wind and rain it just destroys it

I fly mine around game day...if the weather is ok.  Like you say, a little too much wind is a lot bad for a flag.   And then, once we go in the crapper, I don't bother to fly it.

1 hour ago, Orion said:

I fly mine around game day...if the weather is ok.  Like you say, a little too much wind is a lot bad for a flag.   And then, once we go in the crapper, I don't bother to fly it.

ah fuck it ill fly the basterd one more time this year