THE BROWNS BOARD

The left can take their electric cars and shove em

calfoxwc

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Maybe they could put a small wind turbine on the electric car. Then they could create their own electricity as they were driving

lol. The gov would love that - they will sell new bearings for those windmills for $10,000.......

7 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Maybe they could put a small wind turbine on the electric car. Then they could create their own electricity as they were driving

I have concepts for clean renewable energy that does not require lithium ion batteries or windmills or solar panels. But do not have the resources to make it happen. 

Even if I did, I would probably disappear if you know what I mean.

On 12/27/2021 at 6:15 PM, Neo said:

As someone who worked in the auto industry I can say that electric cars aren't a bad thing IF you have a renewable source of energy. Gas/electric hybrids SHOULD be the way to go UNTIL they can upgrade our electrical grid and come up with a renewable source of energy. Switching over from gas straight to electric is not very smart, until they improve battery technology.

There is some good news though for us people who love traditional internal combustion engines as there are companies out there developing engines that run on hydrogen.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dgzKW8EKMc

But from what I can gather, there are some drawbacks but I think hydrogen is worth developing further to make it better than developing battery tech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IPR50-soNA

I used to hear about cars that can run on biodiesel (like fryer oil) and I always wondered why nobody tried that out. I mean if there's one thing America does not seem short on it's fryer grease. 

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

You mean, like, an alternator?

Yep - a wind-driven alternator. Out west, all across S. Dakota, etc, the speed limit is 80. That would spin mini-windmill blades pretty good. Of course, one traffic jam and....

They replace free but only if not tampered with...someone had been in there messin around

..voided the warranty.

Like when kids put those go kart exhausts on a civic...voids the warranty on the engine and drive train

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

In other words you keep plywood duct tape and bottled water in your car?

😄

WSS 

Actually no.. I have window covers. duct tape is a worthless myth and I have access to 750 gallons of fresh water.. ;)

And I don't pay state income tax  :D

On 1/5/2022 at 5:10 PM, Westside Steve said:

Not sure about the taxes I think Cal lives off the grid.

WSS 

I wish, lol. A solar outfit would cost more than our tractor. Working on it though. About 7500 bucks to a lot more. I'm still trying to invent a wood-fired air conditioner......

• Like 1