THE BROWNS BOARD

Just the beginning?

DieHardBrownsFan

Out of an abundance of caution, we have made the difficult decision to close the brewpub until further notice, effective December 22. Unfortunately, this means Brew Year’s Eve and all December brewery tours are also canceled. Ticket holders will automatically receive a refund. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The gift shop will remain open with cans, bottles, kegs, and merchandise available to-go. Crowler and growler fills are available for order from the gift shop. Gift shop capacity will be limited to 10 guests at a time. Visitors must wear a mask to enter. We kindly request that individuals feeling ill refrain from visiting, and encourage all to continue practicing responsible health and social distancing measures as recommended by health officials.
GIFT SHOP HOURS
December 22 - 24: 12PM – 6PM
December 25: CLOSED
December 26 : 12PM – 6PM
December 27 – December 31: 12PM – 8PM
January 1 - 3: CLOSED
We will continue to closely monitor the current health climate and will respond to recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and the Governor, as we continue to prioritize the safety of our guests and employees. Please stay tuned to our social media channels and website for updates. We truly appreciate your patience and support.
May be an image of 6 people

8 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Oh no!!   That’s just terrible. I’m kinda thinking more people would die from drinking too much than from the awful bug 🐜 

Some of our board members are probabl Dancing in the Street. Of course six feet apart and wearing masks but

Thanks  Dean Wormer.

WSS

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Some of our board members are probabl Dancing in the Street. Of course six feet apart and wearing masks but

Thanks  Dean Wormer.

WSS

Well that would restrict them from sharing their male appendages...

Nah,,, who are we kidding 😂

• Haha 1

On 12/23/2021 at 4:40 PM, mjp28 said:

That was a wasted read. :huh:

Next.

Then I'm guessing you missed the point

When people like this start bailing on thousands and thousands of profit you know that the lockdown part 2 is right around the corner. And more media BS

Also you didn't have to read the whole article to get the idea.

WSS

On 12/24/2021 at 6:42 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Too late for this anti-vaxx podcaster who attended a Qanon hoedown in Texas and is now unconscious on a vent. 

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-vaxx-podcaster-reportedly-ventilator-after-attending-qanon-friendly-event-texas-1663172

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Too late for this anti-vaxx podcaster who attended a Qanon hoedown in Texas and is now unconscious on a vent. 

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-vaxx-podcaster-reportedly-ventilator-after-attending-qanon-friendly-event-texas-1663172

BFD. You just wanted to get some brownie points with the lunatic left by mentioning qanon didn't you? 😉

The majority of the people I know who have been sick the second or third time have been vaccinated. Maybe if the liberal clowns could keep their stories straight and not be so hypocritical, people might possibly take the fear-mongers more seriously, what do you think?

WSS 

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

BFD. You just wanted to get some brownie points with the lunatic left by mentioning qanon didn't you? 😉

The majority of the people I know who have been sick the second or third time have been vaccinated. Maybe if the liberal clowns could keep their stories straight and not be so hypocritical, people might possibly take the fear-mongers more seriously, what do you think?

WSS 

I think 800,000+ is not fear mongering. It's just stone cold facts that put dufuses like Kuzma on vents and/or in the ground because they are also anti-facts.

And the real shame is they are taking good people with them who believe their weak BS.

49 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I think 800,000+ is not fear mongering. It's just stone cold facts that put dufuses like Kuzma on vents and/or in the ground because they are also anti-facts.

And the real shame is they are taking good people with them who believe their weak BS.

But yes it is fear mongering. Some people have just decided to make it a political issue which again, is b*******.

Who the hell knows why somebody in Wuhan f***** up but it happened. And frankly besides politics I don't know what you guys are squealing about. I don't know what you want done that would make any significant difference because whatever it is has already been done in various places and various countries from the most restrictive all the way to the most lenient, with no actual effect.

And one more time if you are truly in fear for your life stay home have your stuff delivered. If you don't, you're really not serious. I don't know how else to say it. Put a stay home stay safe frame around your Facebook picture. Then go to Walmart and bitch.

WSS 

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Congratulations, you Biden Nut Swingers have supported a President that now have exceeded 400,000 Covid deaths.

Since you clowns have gone silent on the body count, and CNN stopped showing the daily tally when Dementia Joe took office….here’s an update.

6F7BA5E1-94DA-441D-B8E1-330FD715E9E3.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Screw your damn 800,000 number.

its bullshit and proven so.

go virtue signal somewhere else.

• Upvote 1

It's hilarious how conservatives try to hold the deaths from covid during Biden's tenure over him when most of the deaths are conservatives refusing to get vaccinated...

(Also holding it over Biden but then saying the deaths aren't real ....)

It must suck having a brain that can't connect more than two things together at a time.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It's hilarious how conservatives try to hold the deaths from covid during Biden's tenure over him when most of the deaths are conservatives refusing to get vaccinated...

(Also holding it over Biden but then saying the deaths aren't real ....)

It must suck having a brain that can't connect more than two things together at a time.

CDC COVID Tracker - current through 23DEC21

Screenshot_20211226-145938-816.thumb.png.cce5b41db8a95b7a7e2995f14e29eb47.png

Screenshot_20211226-150646-946.thumb.png.309344d758758b7ee1eabcd9c1e568a3.png

Screenshot_20211226-150731-522.thumb.png.7882e55b47ae6c475a7a38465dada70d.png

This is the vaccination data from the CDC website, broken down by age and race. If you look at the data, white individuals over the age of 50 are the demographic who have the highest vaccination rates in the country, overall. This demographic also tends to be the most politically conservative group in the nation. 

If you go by the CDC's data, there really isn't much of a statistical difference between political leanings and vaccination compliance.

5 hours ago, hammertime said:

Screw your damn 800,000 number.

its bullshit and proven so.

go virtue signal somewhere else.

Here is a little factoid sheet for you from ultra conservative Texas, a microcosm of trumpublicanism.

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/covid19/data/cases-and-deaths-by-vaccination-status-11082021.pdf