THE BROWNS BOARD

5+ year sentence for attacking a January 6 officer.

mjp28

I have really enjoyed reading all of your comments on this page including some true, informative with pictures and links, historical and some just plain well...... opinions yes that's ok too.

Now how about some just plain informative with, pictures with descriptions and links.  Others with loads of videos showing the wanted and the crimes they have committed right before your eyes no FAKE NEWS here, and of course the FBI CAPITOL VIOLENCE PICTURES the WANTED PICTURES  511 people over 600 pictures 💓 with the ARRESTED tags on so so many of them.  Those guys and gals are screwed they may be up for years in a ♥️ federal prison....... again no FAKE NEWS here just hard cold facts.

I'll let you go visit for yourself.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence 

ALSO:

You can call ‪1-800-CALL-FBI (1-‪800-225-5324) to verbally report tips and/or information related to this investigation, or submit at tip online at tips.fbi.gov.

Note: As of February 2, 2021, all images from previously released Seeking Information posters have been consolidated below. 

Pipe Bombs in D.C. 

A reward of up to $100,000 is available for information leading to the location, arrest, and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the placement of pipe bombs in Washington, D.C., on January 5, 2021. View videos, photos, and additional information.

And for some nice pictures of tourists visiting the Capitol. :lol:   Actually there are thousands and thousands and thousands of them and quite informative !  

A nice picture of a tourist in his battle gear doesn't he look handsome   -and-   what is that in his hands ?  Oooohhh a Qnon guy everyone has forgotten about those idiotic losers. :mellow:

And a picture of that azzhole hornz head,. oooh he got arrested,  in that small corner of just one room I count about 16-17 people.  Now if I extrapolate out over that big big beautiful Capitol building at any one period of time  x. hours and hours of window smashing, woodwork defacing, defcocating and urinating .....you saw the videos, days and days of them when it happened.......I get aaaahhh WAY MORE THAN 30 people Cal.

In fact at any moment in time that beautiful ol' building could easily hold what 500, 700 maybe way over 1,000 or more people.  I've been there   -but-   whether you've been there or not it was a savage and simply awful attack  inspired  and let happen unchecked by none other than Donald R Trump !

It's on his and his rioters'  souls and conscience now !

fa9d3c14-9b60-44ea-84c9-b165f49276ee.png

f6d23bda-99e8-4bdd-bdfe-08cd9ffbd7ee.png

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

You're right. Although the number of protesters entering the Capitol was never determined, it appears it's gotta be way more than 30.

I have a feeling you're gonna drag out harping on this subject because it's seldom that you libs are ever right about anything. So what would you like, a gold star on your forehead?

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

You're right. Although the number of protesters entering the Capitol was never determined, it appears it's gotta be way more than 30.

I have a feeling you're gonna drag out harping on this subject because it's seldom that you libs are ever right about anything. So what would you like, a gold star on your forehead?

That just one part of everything that I went through.  What about all of the many violent videos showing identified people many already arrested committing numerous crimes ?  The hundreds of identified people in the crowd many already arrested ?  There is so much information on this crime no wonder it took so long to put together.

A gold star that's almost funny.  Seldom get anything right ?  This is a huge amount of evidence in maybe the largest crime against our country and democracy in it's history.

Then the 84 page initial lawsuit with pages of just main groups and individuals involved.  Try reading some of it and maybe you will understand what's going on here.

On the individual cases in alphabetical order:.  https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Capitol Breach Cases

Below is a list of defendants charged in federal court in the District of Columbia related to crimes committed at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C, on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021. .......... there's a lot more including the more serious crimes.  Read on. 

Screenshot_2021-12-23_004501.jpg

And let's not leave out some of the other Trump wakos how about those Trump Qanon oddballs maybe a little bit destructive but still many arrests for destroying property and symbolically led by this jerk he got 41 months for his activities....... recorded on video.

While not all of the rioters last week wore costumes, and indeed a majority of them did not, nearly all wore symbols or logos or insignias of some kind. There was Robert Keith Packer, who wore a gruesome sweatshirt that read "Camp Auschwitz" on the front and "Staff" on the back. Or Doug Jensen, who has been indicted on six federal charges, who specifically called attention to his QAnon shirt on social media. Members of the Oath Keepers, a militia movement that focuses on recruiting current and former members of the military, were also there wearing body armor and customized baseball caps. Numerous other extremist groups in attendance wore some kind of insignia or symbol declaring their affiliations in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. There was, of course, a proliferation of the highly recognizable Confederate flag.

210112-think-protester-se-608p-1.jpg

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And let's not leave out some of the other Trump wakos how about those Trump Qanon oddballs maybe a little bit destructive but still many arrests for destroying property and symbolically led by this jerk he got 41 months for his activities....... recorded on video.

While not all of the rioters last week wore costumes, and indeed a majority of them did not, nearly all wore symbols or logos or insignias of some kind. There was Robert Keith Packer, who wore a gruesome sweatshirt that read "Camp Auschwitz" on the front and "Staff" on the back. Or Doug Jensen, who has been indicted on six federal charges, who specifically called attention to his QAnon shirt on social media. Members of the Oath Keepers, a militia movement that focuses on recruiting current and former members of the military, were also there wearing body armor and customized baseball caps. Numerous other extremist groups in attendance wore some kind of insignia or symbol declaring their affiliations in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. There was, of course, a proliferation of the highly recognizable Confederate flag.

210112-think-protester-se-608p-1.jpg

now I'm  convinced. 

He could  have  gored someone!!!

🥱

😆😆😆

WSS

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

That just one part of everything that I went through.  What about all of the many violent videos showing identified people many already arrested committing numerous crimes ?  The hundreds of identified people in the crowd many already arrested ?  There is so much information on this crime no wonder it took so long to put together.

A gold star that's almost funny.  Seldom get anything right ?  This is a huge amount of evidence in maybe the largest crime against our country and democracy in it's history.

Then the 84 page initial lawsuit with pages of just main groups and individuals involved.  Try reading some of it and maybe you will understand what's going on here.

On the individual cases in alphabetical order:.  https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Capitol Breach Cases

Below is a list of defendants charged in federal court in the District of Columbia related to crimes committed at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C, on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021. .......... there's a lot more including the more serious crimes.  Read on. 

Screenshot_2021-12-23_004501.jpg

You spend most of your time watching MSNBC and CNN don't you?

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You spend most of your time watching MSNBC and CNN don't you?

CNBC for financial, stocks. CNN for the important news of the day. FOX occasionally to see what stories they choose to do -and- for a few laughs  TCM to kick back on what America was like back when.

About what you figured ?

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

now I'm  convinced. 

He could  have  gored someone!!!

🥱

😆😆😆

WSS

He did he gored himself for believing in Qanon and getting involved in this January 6th insurrection stuff.  Got 41 months for that bad choice.  

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Maybe he was looking for Fred & Barney to join the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes?

No I've pretty much grown up and away from childish cartoon stuff except maybe FOX NEWS and similar shows..... but I do like some memes and visits here for entertainment.

You never know what you will find.

GettyImages-1358299812.jpg

"insurrection because they entered a federal building" baloney.

Meanwhile, the trollers ignore:

https://www.newsweek.com/antifa-far-left-violence-extremism-deadly-year-opnion-1477065

Antifa's Deadly Year Shows the Extremism on the Far Left | Opinion

34 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

"insurrection because they entered a federal building" baloney.

Meanwhile, the trollers ignore:

https://www.newsweek.com/antifa-far-left-violence-extremism-deadly-year-opnion-1477065

Antifa's Deadly Year Shows the Extremism on the Far Left | Opinion

Believe it or not I'm way away from far left   -or-   far anything that's where this dangerous internet disinformation and intentional misinformation bull**** comes from.

As I've said many times before not everything Trump said or did was wrong.  Correcting the old absurd business tax system was long overdue.  Establishing border control and building a fence has become necessary and has been for several presidents now.

Now his The BIG LIE garbage going around now is just that garbage.  And we have the facts to prove it some of it is on trial right now.

I just hate to see the American Republican party ripped up because of it.  We need two healthy parties for a healthy America.......but that's another story for another thread and another time.  

God bless the USA !

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Political prisoners are often overcharged.

WSS 

That is often very true.  You don't really want to be on the tip of that sword 🗡️.     

Often sentenced to the limit of the law,  legal    -but-   often used as an example of what not to do.  🚫.  

Often enough ?

Do you know who rarely if ever loses out in these matters ?   Give up....... lawyers !  Now some public defenders are overloaded, badly  but. good lawyers can make out very well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Way back (as some of you including our old board barrister knew)  I was torn between law school and a master's of business school, JD or MBA ?

Well two things seperated the matter, I already knew I'd be accepted by either and I'd be good at either so what made the difference ?  I had the LSAT and GMAT exam material already at home for the entrance exams.

1. JD 4 long years to Akron law school.  Very grueling and if you pass then the boards at my expense !

2. If I chose the MBA my employer(s) would pay 100%% of it !  All no bills and no boards !

I chose the MBA route at YSU close to work and in the month I graduated we bought a brand new house.   And I never looked back...... well peaked a few times.

MY ADVICE :  If I were to advise a young person now in 2022 I'd advise the JD  "IF"  you loved it most but an MBA isn't bad either especially if it's your dream.  My promise to myself was just a graduate degree in whatever I chose, now it was hard ! 

Undergraduate was easy by comparison and I paid for it myself working at US Steel. I finished working for NUCOR Steel who finished paying for the last ⅓ off my MBA tuition, fees, books, everything.   ALSO working in the trades even trucking is not bad either if it's your dream.      I wouldn't change a thing.

So study hard, work hard set some goals and follow your dreams...... whatever they are.

On 12/21/2021 at 1:55 PM, mjp28 said:

MAGA as designed and orchestrated by Mr Don Trump himself  right down to the speech before and march down to attack the Capitol.  Or as captain Rudy so aptly (and hilariously) put it  " trial by combat "  with his fist raised in the air before encouraging the masses to do what they (Trump + other organizers) have been planning since he lost the election. 

Ya know, there's a belief that with age comes wisdom, and you sure don't show your age very well.

You've exemplified so well a typical young snot nosed low information liberal.

So Trump orchestrated this eh? Was the mastermind. 

Did Trump also orchestrate the thousands upon thousands of supporters attending his rallies across the nation?

So in all your liberal wisdom, please do explain why your mutherfucking Demonrats omitted Trumps plea for a peaceful and patriotic protest during their second fraudulent attempt to impeach?

Claim

In a video displayed during U.S. President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial on Feb. 9, 2021, House Democrats did not show footage of Trump telling supporters on Jan. 6 to "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Rating

True

True

Surprise..you never were informed by the lefty news media that Trump had said this.

Did you also know that Trump had tweeted for everyone to go home? Not even he expected this you gullible 71 yr. old liberal suckup.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, mjp28 said:

No I've pretty much grown up and away from childish cartoon stuff except maybe FOX NEWS and similar shows..... but I do like some memes and visits here for entertainment.

You never know what you will find.

GettyImages-1358299812.jpg

You don’t watch childish cartoon stuff, but you’re one of the 34 people that watch CNN? 😂🤣

I think that’s contradicting yourself.

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Do you know who rarely if ever loses out in these matters ?   Give up....... lawyers !  Now some public defenders are overloaded, badly  but. good lawyers can make out very well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Way back (as some of you including our old board barrister knew)  I was torn between law school and a master's of business school, JD or MBA ?

Well two things seperated the matter, I already knew I'd be accepted by either and I'd be good at either so what made the difference ?  I had the LSAT and GMAT exam material already at home for the entrance exams.

1. JD 4 long years to Akron law school.  Very grueling and if you pass then the boards at my expense !

2. If I chose the MBA my employer(s) would pay 100%% of it !  All no bills and no boards !

I chose the MBA route at YSU close to work and in the month I graduated we bought a brand new house.   And I never looked back...... well peaked a few times.

MY ADVICE :  If I were to advise a young person now in 2022 I'd advise the JD  "IF"  you loved it most but an MBA isn't bad either especially if it's your dream.  My promise to myself was just a graduate degree in whatever I chose, now it was hard ! 

Undergraduate was easy by comparison and I paid for it myself working at US Steel. I finished working for NUCOR Steel who finished paying for the last ⅓ off my MBA tuition, fees, books, everything.   ALSO working in the trades even trucking is not bad either if it's your dream.      I wouldn't change a thing.

So study hard, work hard set some goals and follow your dreams...... whatever they are.

We need more people attending technical schools (machinery, etc) than earning degrees.

• Upvote 1

We need more people attending technical schools (machinery, etc) than earning degrees.

We absolutely do need more people in skilled trades. They should be presented as a viable option to students in High School more than they are now. I don't think a lot of kids realize how much you can make as a high level CNC Machinist, Tool and Die, Electrician, etc. College isn't for everyone and skilled trades aren't for everyone. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We absolutely do need more people in skilled trades. They should be presented as a viable option to students in High School more than they are now. I don't think a lot of kids realize how much you can make as a high level CNC Machinist, Tool and Die, Electrician, etc. College isn't for everyone and skilled trades aren't for everyone. 

I would venture to say that even engineering is almost a skilled trade. And I'm not making a joke.

In terms of learning to do something that most people can't do and really need it done. As opposed to art history or French or even theater.

WSS

It got beaten into our heads from the Boomers on down that you go to K-12 then on to college !   Anything less than this is somewhat of a failure.

Meanwhile we got more and more college grads and the skilled trades the Greatest Generation were retiring out and now are almost gone.

But we kept cranking out more and more degrees some unfortunately for jobs that weren't really there...... some even went back to school which was becoming the new standard !?!?    No kidding I met some (a small number) of 23-24 year olds with or soon going to get a graduate degree and never really had a job.  Either mommy and daddy put them through school   -or-   worse yet just got scholarships and ended up with $xxx,xxx lifetime bills !   I did meet some medical students and interns with $200,000+ loans.

Meanwhile for all of these college grads there are less and less people to fix their cars, build or maintain virtually anything.  And one big one people to drive trucks !

It's starting a real bidding war for Craftsman and drivers running up wags and benefits....... and yes they might even pay for their voed training.  After retiring from US Steel my dad went on to teaching HVAC and had a lot of successful students go on to great careers.

Now 2021  college is NOT for everyone in fact it's an expensive long process.  I worked my way through college in maintenance at US Steel and ended grad school with NUCOR.

But whatever is your goal college or not don't overlook the trades it's a good idea and great timing.

17 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

It got beaten into our heads from the Boomers on down that you go to K-12 then on to college !   Anything less than this is somewhat of a failure.

Meanwhile we got more and more college grads and the skilled trades the Greatest Generation were retiring out and now are almost gone.

But we kept cranking out more and more degrees some unfortunately for jobs that weren't really there...... some even went back to school which was becoming the new standard !?!?    No kidding I met some (a small number) of 23-24 year olds with or soon going to get a graduate degree and never really had a job.  Either mommy and daddy put them through school   -or-   worse yet just got scholarships and ended up with $xxx,xxx lifetime bills !   I did meet some medical students and interns with $200,000+ loans.

Meanwhile for all of these college grads there are less and less people to fix their cars, build or maintain virtually anything.  And one big one people to drive trucks !

It's starting a real bidding war for Craftsman and drivers running up wags and benefits....... and yes they might even pay for their voed training.  After retiring from US Steel my dad went on to teaching HVAC and had a lot of successful students go on to great careers.

Now 2021  college is NOT for everyone in fact it's an expensive long process.  I worked my way through college in maintenance at US Steel and ended grad school with NUCOR.

But whatever is your goal college or not don't overlook the trades it's a good idea and great timing.

I mean, skills change over time. The generations that traveled West would look at your generation and think you have no life skills. 

Not to mention that some jobs just become obsolete. Blacksmith. Telecom Operator. Soon coal miner. Eventually truck driver. That's just natural progression.

College costs have absolutely ballooned over the decades. It's a bubble. It's handcuffed a generation. It isn't all kids picking stupid degrees, being lazy, or whatever the "greatest" generatiom might think. If you could afford a full time degree while flipping burgers part time you have no accurate frame of reference here. Look at the inflation rates for salaries vs college degrees. 

It isn't worth getting into this too much with the assisted living center that is this board. Hopefully we can fix the issue before it messes up and entire second generation financially. 

its nice to know that in light of the so called Jan 6 hearings fiasco that

Judicial Watch has been gathering info regarding Ashli Babbits  murder by US capitol police LT Michael Byrd

https://www.judicialwatch.org/jw-dc-police-babbitt/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release

Justice in this matter cannot come soon enough - but wading through the backdrop of posturing politicians fake crybaby types 

and their fellow liberal cult followers here on the BB. sheesh