THE BROWNS BOARD

5+ year sentence for attacking a January 6 officer.

mjp28

On 12/17/2021 at 4:06 PM, mjp28 said:

Well it's started  63 months in prison just read on.  Some of these " bad guys ". might have thought that they might get a probation *WRONG*  this isn't some kid stealing a candy bar it was a serious crime.   Good..  More to come......

A Florida man who enthusiastically attacked police at the US Capitol on January 6 with a fire extinguisher, a wooden plank and a pole was sentenced to more than five years in prison on Friday, the longest sentence for a Capitol rioter thus far.

Robert Scott Palmer at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Robert Scott Palmer at the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.
Robert Scott Palmer is the first person to be sentenced for the felony of assaulting an officer with a dangerous weapon. His 63-month sentence could set a benchmark for the more than 140 others who face the same charge.
"Every day we are hearing about reports of antidemocratic factions, people plotting potential violence in 2024," District Judge Tanya Chutkan said as she handed down the sentence. "It has to be made clear that trying to stop the peaceful transition of power, assaulting law enforcement, is going to be met with certain punishment. Not staying at home, not watching Netflix, not doing what you were doing before you got arrested."

What this thread was about initially with LOTS more with all of the pictures and video and facts all intact.

#1 and he's wrapped in the flag while beating 💓 on Capitol police officers.  

211217-robert-palmer-capitol-riot-se-218p.jpg

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

so.... you're saying they should all have been shot Tienanmen square style or what?

No not at all  -but- to attack Capitol police officers and destroy parts of the Capitol  and try to stop the lawful transition of power was a bad decision.

And now they will be tried any sentenced for their crimes with tons of evidence.  Now that was illegal and stupid.

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

So you’re saying breaking and entering Carrie’s the death penalty because it’s the Capital?

No wonder everyone thinks you’re a moron.

I know DH is a troll and doesn't believe what he says 

But you actually believe every word of your post. Amazing. Simply amazing. 

Did anyone say it carried the death penalty? Anyone at all? I'll wait... Just let me know when you find it...

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

No not at all  -but- to attack Capitol police officers and destroy parts of the Capitol  and try to stop the lawful transition of power was a bad decision.

And now they will be tried any sentenced for their crimes with tons of evidence.  Now that was illegal and stupid.

Play stupid games, and:

Not wear masks while playing stupid games

Live broadcast yourself playing stupid games

Share pictures and videos of you playing stupid games

Brag to others that you played stupid games

Win stupid prizes 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Did anyone say it carried the death penalty? Anyone at all? I'll wait... Just let me know when you find it...

What's amazing is besides the fact you can't get your lips off Joe Biden's balls despite the fact you say he's a bad candidate is that you not only condone, but support attacks on federal buildings elsewhere.

Wait a minute. Duh it's not amazing at all. You guys have always been hypocrites and Liars.

WSS

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

What's amazing is besides the fact you can't get your lips off Joe Biden's balls despite the fact you say he's a bad candidate is that you not only condone, but support attacks on federal buildings elsewhere.

Wait a minute. Duh it's not amazing at all. You guys have always been hypocrites and Liars.

WSS

Oh Jesus here we go with you just making shit up to fit your desired reality...

What have I done that even remotely constitutes saying my lips are on Biden's balls? And based on your answer how would you then describe how the core of this board treats Trump?

Where have I ever supported attacks on federal buildings? Please show me. 

You can't just yell the word hypocrite if you're also making up all of your supporting evidence...

woodpecker doesn';t need no supporting evidence, because he FEEEELLLLS so special.

He doesn't need to answer questions with valid answers. He's a special bird.

He needs answers to his cherry picked narratives that he makes up on the spot to sound like he feels.

very strange.

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're asking why there's more legal weight behind breaking into the Capitol vs a Denny's? It's a federal building. Government property. More laws. Etc. 

Sounds like you completely exonerate the trigger happy mystery person shooting into a group of people.

I don’t recall you mentioning the BLM rioters when they torched cars and multiple structures including a police station.

Maybe someone should have busted a cap in their ass?

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Did anyone say it carried the death penalty? Anyone at all?

You didn’t say that the person who killed Babbit should be brought to trial, but judging by your posts….you’re ok with it.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Play stupid games, and:

Not wear masks while playing stupid games

Live broadcast yourself playing stupid games

Share pictures and videos of you playing stupid games

Brag to others that you played stupid games

Win stupid prizes 

This post perfectly describes the BLM rioters during the summer of their discontent.

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The fact that someone is trying to drag Rittenhouse's name into this proves they have nothing to say on this. The two situations are not the same by miles, it has no relevance to this whatsoever. They're wrong, they know they're wrong, just disregard what they say. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sounds like you completely exonerate the trigger happy mystery person shooting into a group of people.

I don’t recall you mentioning the BLM rioters when they torched cars and multiple structures including a police station.

Maybe someone should have busted a cap in their ass?

You didn’t say that the person who killed Babbit should be brought to trial, but judging by your posts….you’re ok with it.

This post perfectly describes the BLM rioters during the summer of their discontent.

How quickly you all turn on "blue lives matter". MAGA above all else, huh?

If you missed it before I'll mention it now. Any BLM rioter that broke laws, destroyed property, etc should be prosecuted appropriately.

Rioters were breaking into the Capitol. Many armed. They were attempting to get to the in Congress and stop the ratifying of election results. She was told repeatedly to stop. She attempted to break through a barricade. She had every opportunity to not do what she did. I'm sure there was an internal review of the situation and it was determined the use of force was justified. It's pretty damn cut and dry. No kneeling on someone's neck. No blindly shooting someone that was running away. Literally someone attempting to break through a barricade. If it was egregious this cop would be on trial, as appropriate. She was the victim of a cult and it cost her life. 

It's hilarious to see you MAGA dipshit squirm and say "well what about BLM! Say that when they're on 'youre' side". And then I do. I repeatedly say to prosecute them for whatever laws they broke. The irony here is the thing you're calling me out for doing with BLM I'm actually not doing, and you're in fact doing that with the MAGA rioters. 

It actually doesn't perfectly describe it though. It described the MAGA mob. Which provided all of their own evidence against them when they posted it online. 

32 minutes ago, Neo said:

The fact that someone is trying to drag Rittenhouse's name into this proves they have nothing to say on this. The two situations are not the same by miles, it has no relevance to this whatsoever. They're wrong, they know they're wrong, just disregard what they say. 

MAGA above all else. MAGA above ideals, religion, common sense. That's where we are with them. Sad 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

MAGA above all else. MAGA above ideals, religion, common sense. That's where we are with them. Sad 

MAGA as designed and orchestrated by Mr Don Trump himself  right down to the speech before and march down to attack the Capitol.  Or as captain Rudy so aptly (and hilariously) put it  " trial by combat "  with his fist raised in the air before encouraging the masses to do what they (Trump + other organizers) have been planning since he lost the election. 

If they can't win it try to illegally have the transfer of power stopped by the former vice president who already knew that he could not do any such thing. Poor Mike Pence who for years did a lot of Trump's dirty work now faced MAGA crowds shouting  hang Mike Pence and even gallows that on video and pictures will live on as proof of everything that happened  with God as our witness.  It's on video on TV and pictures in newspapers that everyone around the world have heard and seen.

A fair and square election with no bamboo ballots, ballots in swamps or dumpsters or any of their other strange claims NONE that were successfully challenged part of Trump's 0-60 legal challenge.  And all of the outrageous and totally unproven things that were unsuccessfully brought up after Trump lost the election.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/so_much_for_armed_insurrection_fbi_official_says_no_guns_confiscated_at_jan_6_capitol_riot.html

So much for 'armed insurrection': FBI official says no guns confiscated at Jan. 6 Capitol riot

An FBI official had some bad news for Democrats at a congressional hearing Wednesday on the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Here's the Daily Caller:

"How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?" Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson asked Jill Sanborn, the FBI official, during a Senate Homeland Security hearing.

"To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point," replied Sanborn, who serves as FBI assistant director for counterterrorism.

"I don't want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none," she added.

a pen can be a dangerous weapon, eh? a fist? a shoe? little thimble? maybe a sock? a hat? scarf? keys?

right.

just more lies, trying to emotionally manipulate "armed" to try to refer to a lot of guns. None inside the Capitol.

Lies, lies and more lies.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

a pen can be a dangerous weapon, eh? a fist? a shoe? little thimble? maybe a sock? a hat? scarf? keys?

right.

just more lies, trying to emotionally manipulate "armed" to try to refer to a lot of guns. None inside the Capitol.

Lies, lies and more lies.

You've got that right again Cal only the lies,. lies are clearly on the other side.  First (proven in a lot of communications including emails now evidence)   clearly the rioters were instructed NO GUNS  Washington DC is a no gun zone.  They were told what to bring including sturdy flag poles which could be used as weapons, military style helmets, body armor,  goggles to help against mace and other implements and weapons like bear spray.  But again  NO GUNS ! 

Plus the evidence is overwhelming including pictures of the bad guys attacking the Capitol police officers.  And they are pleading GUILTY and telling on the other rioters there are hundreds of them.

This has just started but it takes time to do a proper investigation and make sure you have got the GUILTY ones, arrest only them. Ten they must get legal counsel all of that legal stuff.

And it's almost the anniversary of one of the darkest days in our country's entire history.   January 6th - The Attack on our Nation's Capitol.  Justice is just beginning.

What a sad thing that happened.

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffman’s possession. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

Court records and video surveillance footage show that Coffman, who had ties to militia groups, parked the vehicle near the Capitol at 9:15 a.m. that day. The documents say that after he got out of his pickup truck at 9:20 a.m., he joined a crowd of people who walked directly to the Capitol building. 

He was detained later that evening as an unnamed woman was driving him back toward his truck. Police questioned Coffman and searched him, finding two more handguns on his person. None of the weapons were registered, documents state. 

Guy Reffitt of Texas: Reffitt was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported in court documents to be a member of the militia group Three Percenters, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol." 

Christopher Michael Alberts of Maryland: Alberts brought his handgun onto Capitol grounds. An officer saw that Alberts had a gun on his hip and alerted fellow officers. When Alberts tried to flee, officers detained him and recovered the loaded handgun along with a separate magazine.
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffman’s possession. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

Court records and video surveillance footage show that Coffman, who had ties to militia groups, parked the vehicle near the Capitol at 9:15 a.m. that day. The documents say that after he got out of his pickup truck at 9:20 a.m., he joined a crowd of people who walked directly to the Capitol building. 

He was detained later that evening as an unnamed woman was driving him back toward his truck. Police questioned Coffman and searched him, finding two more handguns on his person. None of the weapons were registered, documents state. 

Guy Reffitt of Texas: Reffitt was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported in court documents to be a member of the militia group Three Percenters, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol." 

Christopher Michael Alberts of Maryland: Alberts brought his handgun onto Capitol grounds. An officer saw that Alberts had a gun on his hip and alerted fellow officers. When Alberts tried to flee, officers detained him and recovered the loaded handgun along with a separate magazine.

And we all remember the horror when we saw him open fire on the... Hey wait... Never mind.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

Having lived in DC for a few years, it is necessary to keep armed when traveling there.

9 hours ago, mjp28 said:

You've got that right again Cal only the lies,. lies are clearly on the other side.  First (proven in a lot of communications including emails now evidence)   clearly the rioters were instructed NO GUNS  Washington DC is a no gun zone.  They were told what to bring including sturdy flag poles which could be used as weapons, military style helmets, body armor,  goggles to help against mace and other implements and weapons like bear spray.  But again  NO GUNS ! 

Plus the evidence is overwhelming including pictures of the bad guys attacking the Capitol police officers.  And they are pleading GUILTY and telling on the other rioters there are hundreds of them.

This has just started but it takes time to do a proper investigation and make sure you have got the GUILTY ones, arrest only them. Ten they must get legal counsel all of that legal stuff.

And it's almost the anniversary of one of the darkest days in our country's entire history.   January 6th - The Attack on our Nation's Capitol.  Justice is just beginning.

It was a glorious day of real American patriots standing up aganst Soro's/Pelosi/Schumer/AOC and the other maggots who are trying to destroy this country.

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And we all remember the horror when we saw him open fire on the... Hey wait... Never mind.

WSS 

That was not the point that was brought up. He said the MAGA rioters weren't armed. They were. From knives and axes to actual guns. 

Saying they weren't armed is objectively false.

If you want to move the goalposts, go ahead. I'm not surprised you are. But the initial point of whether or not they were armed is what I addressed. 

15 hours ago, mjp28 said:

insurrection of America by maybe 30 people getting inside the building? How big is America? lol

it is just grandstanding/profoundly corrupt thinking that led to this being exploded into a political "gotcha".

Meanwhile, not one word about the huge blm/antifa riots involving thousands, that burned down businesses, fire departments, and led to murdered people, with blm/antifa screaming "burn American down" .....

that is fine, eh?

"Gulf of Tonkin" was an excuse...by a democrat pres. "Jan 6th insurrection" is another excuse by a democrat pres.

So, if this corrupt "democrat" gov declares a national emergency and martial law over Jan 6th, THEN will you all realize you are being played as suckers?

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That was not the point that was brought up. He said the MAGA rioters weren't armed. They were. From knives and axes to actual guns. 

Saying they weren't armed is objectively false.

If you want to move the goalposts, go ahead. I'm not surprised you are. But the initial point of whether or not they were armed is what I addressed. 

"He" said? Did somebody attack somebody with a weapon? Were there arrests for having illegal weapons? Did somebody have an illegal weapon, it seems to me I think I actually saw somebody carrying a rifle but that's not against the law. So what are you blathering about? I know you guys aren't above lying about fake attacks.

Like the one about a Cop being beaten to death with a fire extinguisher or AOC lying about them trying to break down her door. I know you don't care about them but they're still lies.

WSS 

30 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

"He" said? Did somebody attack somebody with a weapon? Were there arrests for having illegal weapons? Did somebody have an illegal weapon, it seems to me I think I actually saw somebody carrying a rifle but that's not against the law. So what are you blathering about? I know you guys aren't above lying about fake attacks.

Like the one about a Cop being beaten to death with a fire extinguisher or AOC lying about them trying to break down her door. I know you don't care about them but they're still lies.

WSS 

Again, you're moving the goalposts. Cal pushed back on there being any guns at the MAGA riot. That's false. They were there and they were brought on to Capitol grounds. My post is three examples proving him wrong. 

It's not about what was used, who was attacked, etc. It's to prove Cal's comment wrong. That's it. 

Everything else you're rambling on about has nothing to do with the point at hand. Go ahead with the "you" people stuff, the insinuating I don't recognize facts (fucking hilarious given this board btw), and keep moving the goal posts.

The point was made. Cal is wrong. It's all very clear. 

If you want to help him dig his hole, go ahead. 

52 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

insurrection of America by maybe 30 people getting inside the building? How big is America? lol

30 people? Are you going blind too?

How could anyone think there were only 30 people there?

Have you only seen news on the January 6th riot through the lens of right wing media? Christ. 

That's one of the dumbest things you e said and that's saying a lot. 

13 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

30 people? Are you going blind too?

How could anyone think there were only 30 people there?

Have you only seen news on the January 6th riot through the lens of right wing media? Christ. 

That's one of the dumbest things you e said and that's saying a lot. 

Lens of the right-wing media. Woodrow you are hilarious. Anyway how many people actually did end of the Capitol building? And besides the one murdered how many were convicted of crimes more egregious than wearing a funny suit?

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Lens of the right-wing media. Woodrow you are hilarious. Anyway how many people actually did end of the Capitol building? And besides the one murdered how many were convicted of crimes more egregious than wearing a funny suit?

WSS

Cal thinks only 30 people broke into the Capitol

You think the Qanon Shaman was arrested for "wearing a funny suit"

This is pointless. Look it up. There's literally a list of cases on a government site online. Again, the attempted gaslighting here is astounding given how much picture and video we have of the riot. 

Figure it out yourselves or keep your head in the sand. Not worth it anymore. Hit us with your typical Steve response and we'll leave it at that. 

27 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal thinks only 30 people broke into the Capitol

okay so how many were there?

You think the Qanon Shaman was arrested for "wearing a funny suit"

and he was. Even if the letter Q frightens you. He threatened absolutely no one.

This is pointless.

yes? And?

Look it up. There's literally a list of cases on a government site online. Again, the attempted gaslighting here is astounding given how much picture and video we have of the riot. 

that's cute gas light. The Woodpecker learned a new word and wants to use it all the time! Like when a four-year-old learns the word poop.

Figure it out yourselves or keep your head in the sand. Not worth it anymore. Hit us with your typical Steve response and we'll leave it at that.

Woodpecker translation: you beat me again I'm leaving.

wSS

• Haha 3