THE BROWNS BOARD

5+ year sentence for attacking a January 6 officer.

mjp28

20 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So because she's black and was put in place by Obama that makes her racist? Do you have anything but delusion to back that up?Does that make every judge put in place by Obama bad and every judge put in place by Trump good?

as you well know, woodpecker, birdbrains of a feather flock together. Like you support every moron lefty in the news. Like you support the "anti" in every discussion.

so, the above is just another one of your stupid questions. Vapor asks you legit questions, no answer. Just stupid "look at me" pecking questions.

However, I will answer:

obaMao and moochelle were both anti-white racists.  corrupt people tend to surround themselves with corrupt people.   BTW, don't you have a flush toilet in your nest? you sure spew out a lot of crap and mess on so many threads.....                

Barack Obama Is An Anti-White Racist | John Hawkins' Right ...

Racism is either wrong when it's aimed at all races or it's not. I think it is wrong. Barack Obama doesn't agree. That's why he had this to say back in 2007 (PS: Yes, Obama's racist comments were made in 2007, during his campaign for the presidency, and they were buried by the mainstream media because they made him look terrible. So ...

20 Reasons Why Obama Was the Most Racist and Divisive ...

Here are 20 reasons why Barack Obama was the most divisive and racist president the United States of America has ever seen.

Ben Stein: Obama 'most racist president' in American ...

Nov 3, 2014Ben Stein on Sunday blasted President Obama for being the most racist president in American history, arguing that he and fellow Democrats are purposefully using race to divide the American people.

Obama Was Most Racist President in 50 Years -- But # ...

LBJ was a racist and tapes of his discussions while President prove it. The White House didn't house an individual as racist as LBJ in nearly 50 years until President Barack Obama was elected into the Office in 2008. Obama and Democrats lost white working class v oters across the US throughout his Presidency. His anti-white.

Ex-Secret Service Agent Details 'Shockingly' Racist Abuse ...

Obama has frequently spoken about the racism she faced during the eight years that her husband, former President Barack Obama, was in the White House. "Knowing that after eight years of working really hard for this country, there are still people who won't see me for what I am because of my skin color," Obama said in 2017.

Reason to Hate: Barack Obama's Racist Roots - Accuracy in ...

Reason to Hate: Barack Obama's Racist Roots. by Rusty Weiss and Cliff Kincaid on July 17, 2012. The morning after Election Day, 2008, The New York Times proclaimed that Barack Obama's victory ...

Arrogance and racism in Michelle Obama's lecture on White ...

By Ray Hanania. I was very offended by Michelle Obama's comments about the late 1960s phenomena of "White Flight," comments she made while speaking at her husband's 3rd Annual Obama Summit this past week on Chicago's Southeast Side. Michelle Obama said she and her family moved into the South Shore neighborhood in the 1960s and ...

Obama Still Smearing Those Who Disagree w/Him as Racist ...

Obama Still Smearing Those Who Disagree w/Him as Racist. Dana Loesch, The Federalist November 18, 2020. (AP Photo/Lynne Sladky) Obama has written not one but two memoirs about himself, the second ...
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

If you don’t know what I’m referencing…why chime in?

I know exactly what you're referencing. You presented it in a misleading light, lacking details, on purpose. 

She broke into the Capitol and continued to try and push through barriers after cops told her to stop. She didn't listen and she was shot. 

In literally any other situation you're saying "play stupid games, when stupid prizes", going on about a thin blue line, treating the cop like a hero and the girl that was shot like a dog. 

But none of you seem to really having any morales or ideals anymore. You have a tier list of groups to give blind allegiance to, and the fallout of that is irrelevant. "Small Government! Unless it helps Trump." "Blue lives matter! Unless they shoot a Trump supporter." It's sad. 

This lady was told repeatedly to stop doing what she was doing, she didn't listen, and she was shot. 

A man assaulted multiple cops while trying to storm the capitol. He was convicted. 

Etc etc etc

Jan 6th wasn't some picnic. Fox news hosts and Trump Jr weren't frantically texting to try and stop a peaceful protest in the park. 

The delusions on this site just keep reaching new levels. How did such a sizeable portion fall victim to this cult? It's concerning. 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

as you well know, woodpecker, birdbrains of a feather flock together. Like you support every moron lefty in the news. Like you support the "anti" in every discussion.

so, the above is just another one of your stupid questions. Vapor asks you legit questions, no answer. Just stupid "look at me" pecking questions.

However, I will answer:

obaMao and moochelle were both anti-white racists.  corrupt people tend to surround themselves with corrupt people.   BTW, don't you have a flush toilet in your nest? you sure spew out a lot of crap and mess on so many threads.....                

Barack Obama Is An Anti-White Racist | John Hawkins' Right ...

Racism is either wrong when it's aimed at all races or it's not. I think it is wrong. Barack Obama doesn't agree. That's why he had this to say back in 2007 (PS: Yes, Obama's racist comments were made in 2007, during his campaign for the presidency, and they were buried by the mainstream media because they made him look terrible. So ...

20 Reasons Why Obama Was the Most Racist and Divisive ...

Here are 20 reasons why Barack Obama was the most divisive and racist president the United States of America has ever seen.

Ben Stein: Obama 'most racist president' in American ...

Nov 3, 2014Ben Stein on Sunday blasted President Obama for being the most racist president in American history, arguing that he and fellow Democrats are purposefully using race to divide the American people.

Obama Was Most Racist President in 50 Years -- But # ...

LBJ was a racist and tapes of his discussions while President prove it. The White House didn't house an individual as racist as LBJ in nearly 50 years until President Barack Obama was elected into the Office in 2008. Obama and Democrats lost white working class v oters across the US throughout his Presidency. His anti-white.

Ex-Secret Service Agent Details 'Shockingly' Racist Abuse ...

Obama has frequently spoken about the racism she faced during the eight years that her husband, former President Barack Obama, was in the White House. "Knowing that after eight years of working really hard for this country, there are still people who won't see me for what I am because of my skin color," Obama said in 2017.

Reason to Hate: Barack Obama's Racist Roots - Accuracy in ...

Reason to Hate: Barack Obama's Racist Roots. by Rusty Weiss and Cliff Kincaid on July 17, 2012. The morning after Election Day, 2008, The New York Times proclaimed that Barack Obama's victory ...

Arrogance and racism in Michelle Obama's lecture on White ...

By Ray Hanania. I was very offended by Michelle Obama's comments about the late 1960s phenomena of "White Flight," comments she made while speaking at her husband's 3rd Annual Obama Summit this past week on Chicago's Southeast Side. Michelle Obama said she and her family moved into the South Shore neighborhood in the 1960s and ...

Obama Still Smearing Those Who Disagree w/Him as Racist ...

Obama Still Smearing Those Who Disagree w/Him as Racist. Dana Loesch, The Federalist November 18, 2020. (AP Photo/Lynne Sladky) Obama has written not one but two memoirs about himself, the second ...

Your response is false claims

Delusional recollections of past conversations

Calling the only black president and his wife "anti white racists" (riiiiiiight, sure there's nothing else there coming from you... riiiiight)

And a copy and pasted Google search of some "damning" phrase you came up with.

It's all of cals greatest hits in one posts. 

Youre still insane and continue to mentally erode. Lovely. 

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

DH is just a troll man. He doesn't actually believe 90% of what he says. Don't waste your time. 

I know damn well the people calling for action against the officer don't believe what they are saying.

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

So being an idiot constitutes being murdered?

If that’s the case, then a large part of the world population needs shot?

If some nut runs around in costume, and gets jail time then some Rambo killing people in the Capital should at least be subject to a trial. 

See how that works?

She tried to circumvent a locked door via a broken window, that's called BREAKING AND ENTERING. Rule of thumb is, if you have to break down a door to gain access, it's off limits to the public. But you already know this, of course you know this. She would be alive today if she followed one simple rule, DON"T BREAK INTO CONGRESS. Someone kicks in my front door while I'm laying on the couch watching football, they are going back through that same door, only in a body bag. And you would do the same thing so enough of the bullshit.

5ydqhl.gif

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Your response is false claims

Delusional recollections of past conversations

Calling the only black president and his wife "anti white racists" (riiiiiiight, sure there's nothing else there coming from you... riiiiight)

And a copy and pasted Google search of some "damning" phrase you came up with.

It's all of cals greatest hits in one posts. 

Youre still insane and continue to mentally erode. Lovely. 

Still it doesn't seem like anybody on this board knows or gives a f*** what racism actually means.

My bottom line is don't behave like animals and people won't think you are animals regardless of your color. But further more candidates shouldn't make special rules for different races.

WSS 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

I know exactly what you're referencing. You presented it in a misleading light, lacking details, on purpose. She broke into the Capitol and continued to try and push through barriers after cops told her to stop. She didn't listen and she was shot. In literally any other situation you're saying "play stupid games, when stupid prizes", going on about a thin blue line, treating the cop like a hero and the girl that was shot like a dog. But none of you seem to really having any morales or ideals anymore. You have a tier list of groups to give blind allegiance to, and the fallout of that is irrelevant. "Small Government! Unless it helps Trump." "Blue lives matter! Unless they shoot a Trump supporter." It's sad. This lady was told repeatedly to stop doing what she was doing, she didn't listen, and she was shot. A man assaulted multiple cops while trying to storm the capitol. He was convicted. tc etc etcJan 6th wasn't some picnic. Fox news hosts and Trump Jr weren't frantically texting to try and stop a peaceful protest in the park. The delusions on this site just keep reaching new levels. How did such a sizeable portion fall victim to this cult? It's      

squawk, chirp, bitch. You post best when you post nothing at all.4372aac6659f2dffa4278acbbfc44354.jpg

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Still it doesn't seem like anybody on this board knows or gives a f*** what racism actually means.

My bottom line is don't behave like animals and people won't think you are animals regardless of your color.

WSS 

That was a reply to cal.

And I'm guessing most posters here will need to see what the "animal's" political beliefs are before declaring them an animal, regardless of actions. As seen by the responses to Jan 6th...

See, police have mace. they have pepper spray. It would be good to be farging quiet and instead, LEARN some legit FACTS.

The asswhole lt policeman needs to be tried in a court of law. The person was unarmed. The person was out of control - except the "policeman" did NOT use his taser or mace.

The jerk who shot her, was WELL KNOWN in his own circle for MISHANDLING GUNS. He was a very bad policeman.

It is pretty much murder. Trying to justify it is political stupidity, deliberate...or not ("not" a reference to woodpecker)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/exclusive-police-lieutenant-who-killed-january-6-capitol-rioter-ashli-babbitt-finally-identified/ar-AANKz74

Exclusive: Police Lieutenant Who Killed January 6 Capitol Rioter Ashli Babbitt Finally Identified

"For more than seven months, the U.S. Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed protester climbing through a broken window in a hallway of the U.S. Capitol on January 6, has remained anonymous. "

"Though his name was known to U.S. Capitol Police, congressional staffers and federal investigations, no one would divulge it. The secrecy fueled months of online speculation.Babbitt's family alleged a coverup." '

' "Roberts told Zenger Wednesday night that the shooter was "Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd."

Byrd's attorney, Mark Schamel, did not dispute the positive identification." '

" Byrd is a controversial figure with a record of mishandling firearms, including once leaving a loaded pistol in a Congressional Visitor Center bathroom. Roberts said Byrd's decision to fire his weapon on January 6 indicated his unfitness for duty. "

' "It's something that has to be considered, because it's just a clear pattern in the United States," he said. "A white cop kills a Black individual? Their name is out there within a day. It's all public. And look, a police officer is a public official. There should not be any exception for this." '

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

That was a reply to cal.

And I'm guessing most posters here will need to see what the "animal's" political beliefs are before declaring them an animal, regardless of actions. As seen by the responses to Jan 6th...

People who participated in the January 6th Riot are definitely guilty of what they are guilty of and not for their politics which you people have made it about. Breaking and entering first-time assault Etc. Fair enough sentence them accordingly with other people who committed the same crimes. In a normal courtroom controlled by normal people a guy walking around with Buffalo horns doesn't go to prison for a long time. If at all.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

People who participated in the January 6th Riot are definitely guilty of what they are guilty of and not for their politics which you people have made it about. Breaking and entering first-time assault Etc. Fair enough sentence them accordingly with other people who committed the same crimes. In a normal courtroom controlled by normal people a guy walking around with Buffalo horns doesn't go to prison for a long time. If at all.

WSS

Well hey you described it as "breaking and entering" and "assault" so maybe we're making some progress. 

Next up. What did the break into and enter? A Denny's? Or something more serious likes oh idk, the Capitol building.  And who did they assault? Hmmmm

"You people" made it about politics??? What??? Man they attacked the Capitol after attending a Trump rally, wearing MAGA hat's, yelling to hang Pence, to try and overturn an election. What in the absolute fuck do you mean "you people" made it political. This whole fucking thing was explicitly and completely political from the beginning. 

That's one of the more asinine things you've said and that's saying something...

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

See, police have mace. they have pepper spray. It would be good to be farging quiet and instead, LEARN some legit FACTS.

The asswhole lt policeman needs to be tried in a court of law. The person was unarmed. The person was out of control - except the "policeman" did NOT use his taser or mace.

The jerk who shot her, was WELL KNOWN in his own circle for MISHANDLING GUNS. He was a very bad policeman.

It is pretty much murder. Trying to justify it is political stupidity, deliberate...or not ("not" a reference to woodpecker

How many other instances could these exact statements be relevant. I wonder what was different in those other instances. Hmmmm

Like I said. You don't believe anything. You just follow a group.

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How many other instances could these exact statements be relevant. I wonder what was different in those other instances. HmmmmLike I said. You don't believe anything. You just follow a group.

there you go again, pecking with zero idea of what you are talking about. The principle (i guess I have to post a definition of every word for you again?)....

applies to all situations. The capitol is not area 51, where lethal force is authorized.

In daily life, which you know nothing about apparently, the principle is.... it is murder to use a gun and shoot and kill someone who is UNARMED and NO THREAT TO YOU.

Several of us have been trained about the legality of using a gun in legit self-defense. You are ignorant about most any subject, I think. The only way you can take part, is by asking extremely stupid questions to divert a subject, and arguing nonsense points you bring up. Are you molting again? or you just miss your nanny?hqdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well hey you described it as "breaking and entering" and "assault" so maybe we're making some progress. 

Next up. What did the break into and enter? A Denny's? Or something more serious likes oh idk, the Capitol building.  And who did they assault? Hmmmm

"You people" made it about politics??? What??? Man they attacked the Capitol after attending a Trump rally, wearing MAGA hat's, yelling to hang Pence, to try and overturn an election. What in the absolute fuck do you mean "you people" made it political. This whole fucking thing was explicitly and completely political from the beginning. 

That's one of the more asinine things you've said and that's saying something...

Don't be an asshole. I've never said that they were completely innocent of any charges.   I'm not sure that anyone here has said that. They deserve equal legal ramifications as anyone else who commits similar crime.. But then so did the BOM rioters. Whether you identify with them or not.

wSS

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

there you go again, pecking with zero idea of what you are talking about. The principle (i guess I have to post a definition of every word for you again?)....

applies to all situations. The capitol is not area 51, where lethal force is authorized.

In daily life, which you know nothing about apparently, the principle is.... it is murder to use a gun and shoot and kill someone who is UNARMED and NO THREAT TO YOU.

Several of us have been trained about the legality of using a gun in legit self-defense. You are ignorant about most any subject, I think. The only way you can take part, is by asking extremely stupid questions to divert a subject, and arguing nonsense points you bring up. Are you molting again? or you just miss your nanny?

Again, hilarious responses from you of all people giving you stance and comments on various police shootings in the past. You truly don't have any actual ideals or beliefs you stand behind. You just flop based on where the R or D is in the story. How sad. 

And look, more insults from the man that cries about insults and personal attacks whenever he gets any. Again, no surprise. "It's self defense!" "You did it first!" Etc etc. Sad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Again, hilarious responses from you of all people giving you stance and comments on various police shootings in the past. You truly don't have any actual ideals or beliefs you stand behind. You just flop based on where the R or D is in the story. How sad. And look, more insults from the man that cries about insults and personal attacks whenever he gets any. Again, no surprise. "It's self defense!" "You did it first!" Etc etc. Sad.

I guess you can't stop being an asswhole. Go peck yourself, ignoramous.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't be an asshole. I've never said that they were completely innocent of any charges.   I'm not sure that anyone here has said that. They deserve equal legal ramifications as anyone else who commits similar crime.. But then so did the BOM rioters. Whether you identify with them or not.

wSS

"Not completely innocent of any charges". Alright. More progress. 

From the person calling this a nothing more than a picnic that got a little out of hand we absolutely have to take this step by step with you. We're slowly working our way into the right direction. You absolutely have repeatedly tried to downplay any wrong doing ("he's just a man in a funny hat"... etc) so you saying they did anything wrong is a step. 

Now can you admit that assaulting a cop carries more weight than standard assault?

And the breaking and entering into a government building, the Capitol,carries more weight than breaking into a Denny's?

Two more admissions from you that could slowly move this in the right direction.

And yes, any BLM rioters guilty of any crimes should be charged accordingly. If you go and burn down a business you should be charged with arson, etc. 

woodpecker - let us know in advance when you actually have a legit opinion on anything, and can back up WHY you have it.

til then, even your nanny saw your act was childish and ignorant.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"Not completely innocent of any charges". Alright. More progress. 

From the person calling this a nothing more than a picnic that got a little out of hand we absolutely have to take this step by step with you. We're slowly working our way into the right direction. You absolutely have repeatedly tried to downplay any wrong doing ("he's just a man in a funny hat"... etc) so you saying they did anything wrong is a step. 

Now can you admit that assaulting a cop carries more weight than standard assault?

And the breaking and entering into a government building, the Capitol,carries more weight than breaking into a Denny's?

Since I never said otherwise your claim or boast is completely meaningless.

By the way in answer to the question you were legal opinion what would the difference be?

Two more admissions from you that could slowly move this in the right direction.

And yes, any BLM rioters guilty of any crimes should be charged accordingly. If you go and burn down a business you should be charged with arson, etc. 

Or assault and battery on a police officers or destruction of a city state or federal property or... And yet...

WSS

20 hours ago, Neo said:

I know damn well the people calling for action against the officer don't believe what they are saying.

She tried to circumvent a locked door via a broken window, that's called BREAKING AND ENTERING. Rule of thumb is, if you have to break down a door to gain access, it's off limits to the public. But you already know this, of course you know this. She would be alive today if she followed one simple rule, DON"T BREAK INTO CONGRESS. Someone kicks in my front door while I'm laying on the couch watching football, they are going back through that same door, only in a body bag. And you would do the same thing so enough of the bullshit.

5ydqhl.gif

You completely missed the point.

Derek Chauvin was a cop that killed somebody, this trigger happy dick needs to go to trial as well.

17 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Damn cult members, I thought you guys were the party of law and order? I guess it depends on if it is one of your own or not. 

We are you commie dork.

No one refutes that those protesters broke the law, but a strong case for breaking the law could be made against that trigger happy cop.

What don't you understand about that?

Where were you when Kyle Rittenhouse was justified putting a bullet in that liberal child molester btw?

Law and order you say?  When did you ever voice your disapproval over the George Floyd riots?

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Neo said:

5ydqhl.gif

Too bad you couldn't be this passionate in defending Rittenhouse, whose life was actually in danger.

Explain why if Rittenhouse had to be dragged into court amid undisputed evidence he was protecting himself, , why not this guy? Cops are not above the law and subject to prosecution as well.

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

Too bad you couldn't be this passionate in defending Rittenhouse, whose life was actually in danger.

Explain why if Rittenhouse had to be dragged into court amid undisputed evidence he was protecting himself, , why not this guy? Cops are not above the law and subject to prosecution as well.

laughing-lmao.gif

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You're asking why there's more legal weight behind breaking into the Capitol vs a Denny's? It's a federal building. Government property. More laws. Etc. 

And you absolutely have been downplaying all of this for an entire year. This thread is the most you've ever admitted to wrong doing. 

"And yet" what? You want more BLM rioters to be prosecuted? Well they wore masks, acted at night (mostly), and didn't publicly brag about their crimes. Not saying they're innocent, but they sure as hell made themselves harder to catch. Again, and I know y'all hate this word, but it's an example of privilege. The MAGA rioters didn't even think what they were doing was wrong or that they'd get convicted. They weren't used to it. And once they started getting arrested it was all shock 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're asking why there's more legal weight behind breaking into the Capitol vs a Denny's? It's a federal building. Government property. More laws. Etc. 

So you’re saying breaking and entering Carrie’s the death penalty because it’s the Capital?

No wonder everyone thinks you’re a moron.