THE BROWNS BOARD

I started saying it years ago.

calfoxwc

now, it's full scale illegal takeover of our elections. big serious trouble is here, and now getting worse and worse.

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-rubin-report/allen-west-border-crisis?rebelltitem=1#rebelltitem1

From the blaze basically run by Glen Beck and his cohorts.  If you like and believe them fine.   There is another side to their story too.

It's going to be one hell of a 2022 midterm election season and it's already begun.   Also get ready for 24/7 commercials bombing Ohio.

After awhile you just get worn out with them.   Luckily I have other hobbies and sports, music 🎵 and cooking to occupy my time.

Time to relax !

6 hours ago, mjp28 said:

From the blaze basically run by Glen Beck and his cohorts.  If you like and believe them fine.   There is another side to their story too.

It's going to be one hell of a 2022 midterm election season and it's already begun.   Also get ready for 24/7 commercials bombing Ohio.

After awhile you just get worn out with them.   Luckily I have other hobbies and sports, music 🎵 and cooking to occupy my time.

Time to relax !

I think the democrats are going to get slaughtered in  the midterms.

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think the democrats are going to get slaughtered in  the midterms.

That might happen.

And what about the Republican primary how many Trump puppets backed up with Trump SPAC money are getting in....... including the retiring Ron Portman Ohio GOP Senate seat.

Another good politician retiring partly because of all of the nasty stuff going on in Washington DC.  What a shame.  

I think that there are 6 or 7 Republicans in the race,  one hot ticket   there.   The general election will be absolutely crazy !

53 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

That might happen.

And what about the Republican primary how many Trump puppets backed up with Trump SPAC money are getting in....... including the retiring Ron Portman Ohio GOP Senate seat.

Another good politician retiring partly because of all of the nasty stuff going on in Washington DC.  What a shame.  

I think that there are 6 or 7 Republicans in the race,  one hot ticket   there.   The general election will be absolutely crazy !

Probably what you should do, which most Biden lovers refuse to, is take survey of a handful of issues and ask yourself which ones you think Trump is on the wrong side of and which Biden is on the wrong side of.

Then try to imagine a world in which agreeing with somebody doesn't mean you're a puppet either way.

By the way if that's six or seven Republicans battling for the nomination are all Democrat light then Trump's going to win again.

WSS

• Upvote 1