THE BROWNS BOARD

★ NFL WEEK 15 ★ The Covid Classic !  LV at CLEVELAND +3 ★ MONDAY NFLN 5 pm.  Davis & Warner

mjp28

★ NFL WEEK 15 ★ The Covid Classic !  Sat. - Las Vegas at CLEVELAND +3½ ★ ......at 5:00 on MONDAY on  the NFLN  with Joe Davis & Kurt Warner........ now CLEVELAND +3 ? on this game, wow....???

........... KEEP CHECKING IN FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION........     MONDAY at 5 pm now how unusual is that !?

T''was the week before Christmas 🎄 and all through the house

Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.

Not a sound could be heard while they were counting the days.

Until they actually could come out and run some plays ! 

------ >    AND SEE BELOW FOR THE 1 pm TEN at PIT and the 4:05 pm late game  CIN at DEN game,  Whew all weekend of football 🏈 games !

Screenshot_2021-12-18_131303.jpg

Screenshot_2021-12-19_100127.jpg

• Thanks 2

And HEY come on and join ok the NCAA  🏈 FOOTBALL BOWL Game Classic !  First game is this Friday December 17 get in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  •  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the Week 15 NFL schedule.  A lot on the line this week.    https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=242

SEE REVISED SCHEDULES FOR UPDATED INFORMATION.

THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 🏈  KC at LA Chargers +3.    The O/U is about 53½.

LAC lost two players real early on including Mike Williams.,..... whoa.

In our little pickem tonight it shows.   KC. 13-8-8.    So  more votes + no votes than KC votes. Eh ?  :huh:

Yahoo Fantasy Football

Hi Fantasy Managers,

As you may know, COVID has impacted the NFL schedule in Week 15. We’re sending you this update so that you can adjust your lineup(s) based on the latest information from the NFL. Here’s what you need to know right now:

• Raiders/Browns: moved to Monday, December 20 (remains in Week 15).
  • Seahawks/Rams: moved to Tuesday, December 21 (remains in Week 15).
  • Washington Football Team/Eagles: moved to Tuesday, December 21 (remains in Week 15).
  • Waivers and trades will be processed on Thursday morning instead of Wednesday morning.

Here’s how we will proceed with transaction/waiver processing and other weekly items following the completion of Week 15.

• Waivers: Players that would have cleared waivers on Wednesday morning will now be processed on Thursday morning. This will give you time to make roster changes in the new week before waivers are processed.
  • Trades: If your league uses a voting period for trades, pending trades will not be processed until Thursday morning.

For more information, see the latest news from Yahoo Sports. For faster updates, also ensure you have notifications enabled in the Yahoo Fantasy app.

Good luck with your Week 15 matchups.

- Your friends at Yahoo Fantasy

I'm so glad that the game was bumped out a few days to try to get everything together for the BROWNS.   

And I just wasn't ready to get this game underway.

GO BROWNS, get well soon !

SATURDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 🏈    NE at IND +2½. 

IND  20. NE  10  with 8 minutes left.

in our little pickem tonight    NE 16-6-7  How about that.  Right now IND is a 90% chance to win.

........ anybody watching ?  I'm watching a movie and a little scoreboard watching.

45 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Indy defense played lights out.

My guys.....  :)

Scoring Breakdown Indianapolis Colts NE@IND Wk 15 2021

RulePts     2 points for every Interception applied to 2 Interceptions4

2 points for every Sack applied to 1 Sack2

1 point for every Fumble Forced applied to 2 Fumbles Forced2

6 points for every Defensive TD applied to 1 Defensive TD6

Total   14  points

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 🏈   NO at TB.

NO 6. TB 0..... this game really stinks.  I've had it on MUTE for most of the game, doing email.....I'm going to watch Dexter now.  Check back later.

Well the Raider game last year made me sick. They didn’t even try and want to throw the ball in the second half and we gave up 4/5/6 yards every carry.

Time to turn the tables.  They are already whining about having their schedule disrupted, they got embarrassed last week by a division opponent, the coach is gone, the GM is next, the QB shortly thereafter and their best target is out.  They are mess without COVID.   Cover little Renfrow and stay on schedule with the offense and we should win 17-10. 

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Maybe the Raiders will come out and stomp on our logo. It worked so well last week against KC

Latest is the Raiders are favored by around 3....   This is one game I wouldn't touch....  

I think Mullens is going to play well. We've got to establish our commitment to the run game and let the kid find the one on one and make the throw.

^ If that happens and the defense can ball out of their minds, we will be leading the division before my wife gets home from work. 

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 🏈    MIN  at  CHI. +7  and the o/u is about  47½

Anyone watching on ESPN or NFLN  ?

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

I think Mullens is going to play well. We've got to establish our commitment to the run game and let the kid find the one on one and make the throw.

^ If that happens and the defense can ball out of their minds, we will be leading the division

before my wife gets home from work. 

we can still blame your wife? G00D! thanks!   :D