THE BROWNS BOARD

WEAK PULSE Biden's Build Back Better bill puts hospitals on life support

Vambo

Life support ? 

I read the entire FOX Business  article twice and didn't see the words " life support " mentioned it seems like this is one of those House versus Senate tiffs but I'd have to see the other side's point of view to check it out.

And many hospitals have been on life support for a long time now the one my wife worked at for 42 years closed in 2018, she retired in 2017.  

And the covid-19 pandemic just made everything worse in all kinds of hospitals in every state,  rural or big city it's a big problem.

Oh nice picture of President Biden.  ;)

GettyImages-1358299812.jpg

I just like a good debate like a good game of chess don't you ?

And I hate to lose doing anything well...... just like Don Trump..... but unlike Trump who on camera admitted that and said it wasn't going to be good if he lost months  before the election.   If he actually won eh  -but-. if he lost well just look at what our country is going through now.

But I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next and how it all turns out..   In the meantime how about a nice game of chess ?

History will judge us all.

Today Ohio governor Dewine ordered 1,050 national guard troops to be assigned to hospitals to help staffing issues.

The PA governor was contacting FEMA about similar issues.

The pandemic is crushing hospitals everywhere.

On 12/17/2021 at 6:10 PM, mjp28 said:

Today Ohio governor Dewine ordered 1,050 national guard troops to be assigned to hospitals to help staffing issues.

The PA governor was contacting FEMA about similar issues.

The pandemic is crushing hospitals everywhere.

No.  Unconstitutional mandates are affecting the hospitals.

On 12/17/2021 at 3:08 PM, mjp28 said:

I just like a good debate like a good game of chess don't you ?

And I hate to lose doing anything well...... just like Don Trump..... but unlike Trump who on camera admitted that and said it wasn't going to be good if he lost months  before the election.   If he actually won eh  -but-. if he lost well just look at what our country is going through now.

But I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens next and how it all turns out..   In the meantime how about a nice game of chess ?

History will judge us all.

You're a brainwashed commie.

47 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're a brainwashed commie.

Commie ? Hell no I'm a free market economist through and through !  Land of the free and home of the brave...... baby !

Is this a great country or what ! .      ;)

On 12/16/2021 at 11:38 PM, mjp28 said:

Life support ? 

I read the entire FOX Business  article twice and didn't see the words " life support " mentioned it seems like this is one of those House versus Senate tiffs but I'd have to see the other side's point of view to check it out.

And many hospitals have been on life support for a long time now the one my wife worked at for 42 years closed in 2018, she retired in 2017.  

And the covid-19 pandemic just made everything worse in all kinds of hospitals in every state,  rural or big city it's a big problem.

Oh nice picture of President Biden.  ;)

Looks like walter that ventrilo guys old dummy

On 12/19/2021 at 9:21 PM, Kvoethe said:

Looks like walter that ventrilo guys old dummy

Eh I like the original picture here...... but all were good.