THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Omicron the End of the Pandemic?

Vambo

So who here is in fear

of

contracting this absolutely horrific omnicron?

I’m still alright with folks getting the vaccine but man oh man you’ve got to start asking questions….

and with all the data showing it does nothing to stop the spread who gives a rats ass who gets the jab?

I hope you all realize that you may be in favor this time around but what happens when you don’t agree?  You’ve already gave your freedom away.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/17/2021 at 6:55 AM, The Cysko Kid said:

Every guerrilla war in history has proved that to be incorrect. Also if it came down to it I doubt the army would be eager to go all Stalingrad on their friends and family for Kamala Harris and Joe Biden and transgender acceptance and mask mandates. 

And the technology gap continues to widen. 

What are you doing against drones? Nothing. 

It's some Rambo level fantasy that a regular citizen could do anything more than be a minor annoyance.

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And the technology gap continues to widen. 

What are you doing against drones? Nothing. 

It's some Rambo level fantasy that a regular citizen could do anything more than be a minor annoyance.

Absolutely true. Then again that's why the Second Amendment exists, well at least used to exist.

WSS

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And the technology gap continues to widen. What are you doing against drones? Nothing. It's some Rambo level fantasy that a regular citizen could do anything more than be a minor annoyance.

so, ...do you really think our military would send in drones to blow up every gun owner in the United States? and their families?

Can you even SPELL "military" (even though I just helped you out with that) ?

I guess you are never going to stop talking out of your tail feathers.

You are a moron.

interesting.

the director of the NIH and farging mengelefauci refuse to listen to science.

Like the scientists who were blackballed for disagreeing with mmgw by the UN.......

it's about political power and control.

and wealth.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/fauci-email-francis-collins-great-barrington-declaration

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so, ...do you really think our military would send in drones to blow up every gun owner in the United States? and their families?

You are a moron.

In an attempt to jump on me with the insults you've completely missed the point. Shocker. (You get in these frantic and whiny moods where, because I've called you out in certain threads, you seek out my posts in other threads to posts your new delusional insult or woodpecker image. It is very strange and very sad )

This isn't about if the government would attack it's own citizens (or really if everyday citizens were involved in any military conflict). This is about whether any gun owner in their home is going to be anything more than a minor annoyance to the attacking force, whomever they may be. 

If a developer, modern military was set to roll through your town and take it under their control do you honestly think your ability to own guns would make any difference? 

You aren't dirty harry. You aren't Rambo. You aren't any other fictional vigilante character. You're a bug on the windshield in this scenario.

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Absolutely true. Then again that's why the Second Amendment exists, well at least used to exist.

WSS

In that it used to exist for the clear reason of a "well regulated militia"

Or in that you think gun owners have somehow lost rights recently and now the 2nd amendment "doesn't exist"

?

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

In that it used to exist for the clear reason of a "well regulated militia"

Or in that you think gun owners have somehow lost rights recently and now the 2nd amendment "doesn't exist"

?

We don't even know what well-regulated militia means. We do know at that time there was great potential for the government overstepping its authority as the British did or other factors attempting to take over the Newfound Republic. (even though I suspect it was the .01% not wanting anybody else to get their money as per usual)  There is absolutely no reason that a couple hundred guys in Montana or wherever with AR-15s might not be considered well-regulated.

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

We don't even know what well-regulated militia means. We do know at that time there was great potential for the government overstepping its authority as the British did or other factors attempting to take over the Newfound Republic. (even though I suspect it was the .01% not wanting anybody else to get their money as per usual)  There is absolutely no reason that a couple hundred guys in Montana or wherever with AR-15s might not be considered well-regulated.

WSS

"Absolutely no reason"

Not so sure about that. Depends on your definition of militia. 

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This is about whether any gun owner in their home is going to be anything more than a minor annoyance to the attacking force, whomever they may be. 

If a developer, modern military was set to roll through your town and take it under their control do you honestly think your ability to own guns would make any difference? 

You aren't dirty harry. You aren't Rambo. You aren't any other fictional vigilante character. You're a bug on the windshield in this scenario.

again, you have no idea of what you are pretending to be talking about. Your fantasy about our entire military attacking only one gun owners hope is worse than moronic.

Our military is made up of US. It's a tiny percentage of military who would attack a home for no good reason, if there is any percentage at all.

You don't know the military, we who served do. You don't know logical discussion, most of us work at it. You do not. You scenario is null and void, and the reason it is, is because our entire military? would attack only one home of a gun owner at a time????

You are a moron. You made yourself look like an asswhole every time you do this.

I mean, I know sixth grade kids that understand how to think. You only FEEL. Must be weird to be wired like that.

Pajaro-Carpintero.gif&f=1&nofb=1

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

again, you have no idea of what you are pretending to be talking about. Your fantasy about our entire military attacking only one gun owners hope is worse than moronic.

Our military is made up of US. It's a tiny percentage of military who would attack a home for no good reason, if there is any percentage at all.

You don't know the military, we who served do. You don't know logical discussion, most of us work at it. You do not. You scenario is null and void, and the reason it is, is because our entire military? would attack only one home of a gun owner at a time????

You are a moron. You made yourself look like an asswhole every time you do this.

I mean, I know sixth grade kids that understand how to think. You only FEEL. Must be weird to be wired like that.

Ugh... Again, you're completely missing the point. No one is hoping the military attacks it's own citizens... No one said that. No one.

You're wiffing on this HARD. You're sticking your nose into the conversation and completely missing what it's about. Christ. 

I'm not sure if it's on purpose or your brain just isn't firing on all cylinders anymore. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Ugh... Again, you're completely missing the point. No one is hoping the military attacks it's own citizens... No one said that. No one.You're wiffing on this HARD. You're sticking your nose into the conversation and completely missing what it's about. Christ. I'm not sure if it's on purpose or your brain just isn't firing on all cylinders anymore. 

You are a moron. Nobody gets your points because your stupid takes are not really takes, you just change the subject to be able to bitch about something else to "own" the current narrative.  You were never in the military - you would not

last two days in basic training. Probably not make it through a physical. Maybe being woodpecker brained is a disqualification.giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47burb8no53fmz00iewf

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You are a moron. Nobody gets your points because your stupid takes are not really takes, you just change the subject to be able to bitch about something else to "own" the current narrative.  You were never in the military - you would not

last two days in basic training. Probably not make it through a physical. Maybe being woodpecker brained is a disqualification.

Leave it to you to dig your whole deeper instead of admitting an ounce of misunderstanding or inaccuracy. 

You've missed the point completely. You've dug your hole so deep it's not worth trying to drag you out. A simple concept and yet your constant need to try to insult me, because I live rent free in your degrading brain, leads you to try an insult/attack, be wrong, and keep swinging. 

You're a dumbass man. 

Peace

17 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"Absolutely no reason"

Not so sure about that. Depends on your definition of militia. 

Whether you are sure or not doesn't mean anything. If you care to, tell me a reason that it would be impossible for a militia to be well-regulated even if it were citizen based? Tell you what, I'll waste some time and look up the definition of militia

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/militia

So in essence any of the members of the board with military training could logically put together 10 or 15 of their neighbors. And that would be a militia among other definitions. Absolutely no reason it would be impossible to regulate that group.

I would think that would be the same if any internal combat situation from the Revolutionary War to the Civil War.

But bickering about well-regulated is just semantics and basically meaningless. Fighting the British was illegal.

WSS

This past month has been sobering for many of us in healthcare. Nearly two years after the COVID-19 pandemic began, we’re seeing some of the highest volumes of patients with the disease in hospitals throughout the Midwest. 

Here at Cleveland Clinic, we’re caring for more than 800 patients with COVID-19 at our Ohio hospitals. Of these patients, more than 200 are in the intensive care unit. The majority of these patients are unvaccinated.  

Our Ohio emergency departments are filled. We have people waiting to get into our hospitals. Neighboring hospitals in our communities are facing the same issues. 

We’ve had to postpone many non-urgent surgeries in Ohio as we try to leave enough space for patients with COVID-19. Our physicians, nurses and caregivers are working around-the-clock to care for these sick patients. They are exhausted.  

Today, we come to you with a plea. Get vaccinated. Please. Whether you are due for your booster shot, undecided about getting your child vaccinated or have been leery of the vaccine all along. The science is clear. Vaccines save lives. Please, get vaccinated.

For those of you who have lost a loved one to COVID-19 this year, we extend our deepest sympathies. We feel your loss. We share in your grief. We, too, are heartbroken.

The only way we can get through this is together. Please do your part for yourself, your family and your community. Get vaccinated. Wear your mask, wash your hands and stay home if you're feeling ill. 

Cleveland Clinic will always be here for you when you need compassionate, high-quality care. The sun will rise tomorrow morning, and with it will bring renewed hope for a better day. 

We wish you and yours a joyous holiday season & a happy and healthy New Year.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

This past month has been sobering for many of us in healthcare. Nearly two years after the COVID-19 pandemic began, we’re seeing some of the highest volumes of patients with the disease in hospitals throughout the Midwest. 

Here at Cleveland Clinic, we’re caring for more than 800 patients with COVID-19 at our Ohio hospitals. Of these patients, more than 200 are in the intensive care unit. The majority of these patients are unvaccinated.  

Our Ohio emergency departments are filled. We have people waiting to get into our hospitals. Neighboring hospitals in our communities are facing the same issues. 

We’ve had to postpone many non-urgent surgeries in Ohio as we try to leave enough space for patients with COVID-19. Our physicians, nurses and caregivers are working around-the-clock to care for these sick patients. They are exhausted.  

Today, we come to you with a plea. Get vaccinated. Please. Whether you are due for your booster shot, undecided about getting your child vaccinated or have been leery of the vaccine all along. The science is clear. Vaccines save lives. Please, get vaccinated.

For those of you who have lost a loved one to COVID-19 this year, we extend our deepest sympathies. We feel your loss. We share in your grief. We, too, are heartbroken.

The only way we can get through this is together. Please do your part for yourself, your family and your community. Get vaccinated. Wear your mask, wash your hands and stay home if you're feeling ill. 

Cleveland Clinic will always be here for you when you need compassionate, high-quality care. The sun will rise tomorrow morning, and with it will bring renewed hope for a better day. 

And the subject line was "A Plea from Cleveland Clinic"

Saying "for the love of God, you morons, just get vaccinated"

4 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Do you have the actual interview or just this sliced together version? 
Because this is obviously a very edited version

Northern Ohio has exploded with cases of covid.

As in, 12,000 NEW CASES today?

This virus was manipulated and accidently? leaked from the wuhan lab to

be CONTAGIOUS. Does anybody think the communist chinese would not use this to design

a lethal bioweapon????

ok, maybe the woodpecker....

but anybody with any sense at all?

about 77% of those 12,000 are NON VACCINATED?

JFK's "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" has

turned into

"I don't give a s*** about anybody but me and I don't FEEL happy getting a vaccine, so I won't."

On 12/19/2021 at 11:08 AM, calfoxwc said:

You are a moron.

Please stop quoting the board's leading cockoholic

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So yeah, omicron is exploding in NE Ohio- because the virus has mutated to an extremely transmissible form, and the Pfizer vaccine isn't very effective at stopping infection either. Like the Browns, and around seven of my vaccinated family members. And it's also mutated into an apparently less lethal form- sort of like the once uber deadly Spanish Flu. The Fauci-ites and a few of the others sounding the alarm bell are still out there- but as a retired medical professional I hope they realize- America isn't listening anymore. I do agree with one thing I saw on twitter... new variant, OMG cancel everything and hide under your bed.  :D   Covid will never just "go away", but MHO it's going to be like getting a flu shot every fall to deal with the new variants. 

As an Astronomy geek, where I had to memorize the Greek alphabet at a very young age, (brightest star in a constellation is usually alpha, and going on down) I have to wonder what happened to the 10 letters between Delta and Omicron... Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta....  

PS- So in response to Gym Jordan- (who's a pretty big idiot) it's damn obvious it's way too late in the game to do any research on "natural immunity", as was stated above- the vast majority of hospitalized patients trusted their "natural immunity" instead of the vaccines. But Gym sure had to drag the NIH and CDC budgets into the equation. 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

So yeah, omicron is exploding in NE Ohio- because the virus has mutated to an extremely transmissible form, and the Pfizer vaccine isn't very effective at stopping infection either. Like the Browns, and around seven of my vaccinated family members. And it's also mutated into an apparently less lethal form- sort of like the once uber deadly Spanish Flu. The Fauci-ites and a few of the others sounding the alarm bell are still out there- but as a retired medical professional I hope they realize- America isn't listening anymore. I do agree with one thing I saw on twitter... new variant, OMG cancel everything and hide under your bed.  :D   Covid will never just "go away", but MHO it's going to be like getting a flu shot every fall to deal with the new variants. 

how many variants have we had since Charlie Chan dropped a beaker of virus in Wuhan? So how realistic is a once-a-year vaccination if it mutates as often as it seems to have done? Then remind yourself that's the exact reason there's no vaccine for the common cold. Too many strains. That's not a pro or con just a reality.

As an Astronomy geek, where I had to memorize the Greek alphabet at a very young age, (brightest star in a constellation is usually alpha, and going on down) I have to wonder what happened to the 10 letters between Delta and Omicron... Epsilon, Zeta, Eta, Theta....  

PS- So in response to Gym Jordan- (who's a pretty big idiot) it's damn obvious it's way too late in the game to do any research on "natural immunity", as was stated above- the vast majority of hospitalized patients trusted their "natural immunity" instead of the vaccines. But Gym sure had to drag the NIH and CDC budgets into the equation. 

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Once a year ?

We're looking at three in one year, and some Countries are setting up for number 4.

image.png.d2cf1bd39c8bc0c439fe9c6873d8ff31.png

https://tnc.news/2021/12/17/ontarios-top-doctor-says-double-vaxxed-people-should-stay-away-from-triple-vaxxed-relatives/

So basically, if you've had the two shot regimen you're no longer considered "vaxxxed"   .   .   .   hope ya'll see where this is going.

This applies to the "Vaxxx Passports" as well, those without the latest greatest count are having their "Vaxxx Passports" cancelled/suspended until they comply.

Let's see.... who was it that bitched at me because I talked about the eventual? mutation of the covid virus from communist china's wuhan lab (helped with funding from the NIH/fauci nazi/company in NY?) ?

Again, folks can read "GERMS" and get a great picture of the truth about bio-weapon research over several decades.

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

how many variants have we had since Charlie Chan dropped a beaker of virus in Wuhan? So how realistic is a once-a-year vaccination if it mutates as often as it seems to have done? Then remind yourself that's the exact reason there's no vaccine for the common cold. Too many strains. That's not a pro or con just a reality.

Absolutely Steve... Very possible covid may mutate down to the level of an annoyance...   It's certainly not worth the level of hysteria it's still generating in some quarters... With that, I'll leave the conspiracy theorists and half baked projectionists here have at it.   

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Absolutely Steve... Very possible covid may mutate down to the level of an annoyance...   It's certainly not worth the level of hysteria it's still generating in some quarters... With that, I'll leave the conspiracy theorists and half baked projectionists here have at it.   

There are most certainly enough of those to go around To Each corner of the political universe.

WSS

• Upvote 1