THE BROWNS BOARD

Will we EVER get the truth about the wuhan covid virus >?

calfoxwc

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lab-accident-covid-19-pandemic-certainly-possible-top-us-biosafety-expert-admitted

A lab accident causing the COVID-19 pandemic was 'certainly possible,' top US biosafety expert admitted in emails early last year

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

No.

No... Because Obama, Fauci and Gates funded the development of it..... Why would they admit guilt on all fronts?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Please, in detail, explain their master plan.

I'm not here to do your bitch work for you... Look for yourself you lazy fuck!

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

there goes woodpecker again. No serious comment of his own, just giving other poster's crap.

At least you do both. Kudos 

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

there goes woodpecker again. No serious comment of his own, just giving other poster's crap.

1 minute ago, nickers said:

I'm not here to do your bitch work for you... Look for yourself you lazy fuck!

Either one of you, please, explain their master plan. You seem very confident that Obama, and bill gates, and whomever else had a master plan. 

If you're making a claim you should be able to explain it. Responding "find it yourself!" means you don't understand their supposed plan or you know it's ridiculous.

So, if this is the side you want to take, please defend your viewpoint. Show you have more than anonymous memes on Facebook. 

Please, go ahead. 

I'm asking for the very minimum amount here ...

because you are too birdy to research anything on your own, and too chicken a woodpecker

to make support arguments on your own. Just bitch, argue, and change op subjects. sad.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:03 PM, calfoxwc said:

because you are too birdy to research anything on your own, and too chicken a woodpecker

to make support arguments on your own. Just bitch, argue, and change op subjects. sad.

Make a supporting argume Cal. Go for it. Support your viewpoint. 

Not even your viewpoint but someone else's. You just couldn't stop yourself and had to stick your nose in. So if you're doing that then go ahead, defend it. 

Or be a coward. Flail about. Insult others. Dig your hole. Do everything but the one thing you're going after me for supposedly not doing. Just defend your point.

If you can't respond to this post with anything backing up your point you've lost. You'll be a moron and a coward and won't be worth any further response. Go for it. 

On 12/4/2021 at 5:14 PM, calfoxwc said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lab-accident-covid-19-pandemic-certainly-possible-top-us-biosafety-expert-admitted

A lab accident causing the COVID-19 pandemic was 'certainly possible,' top US biosafety expert admitted in emails early last year

I did. I started the thread. You screwed it up AGAIN. I've backed up my opinions for years. Doesn't make me right, but... I basically try to make statements based on what I've read. So, when I get questioned on it, I can relate places I've read stuff. I've told personal anedotes.

I have a great life. Most folks know a good bit about where I stand. Cowardly is being afraid to honestly let people know where you stand on issues and what you believe in. The first time I was honestly asked about why I was a Christian, you ridiculed the story about how I nearly died as a kid, all alone in the woods. Serious story. YOu birdbutted in and ridiculed me, our little burro that saved my life, you ridiculed God, again and again and again and again.

But you love to be a victim. Have a nice? day in liberal wingnut emotinal knee jerk land.

Your claim to "fame" is trolling other people who have legit beliefs on all sorts of matters.

Notice, I'm not the only one referring to you as the forum's woodpecker. You peck.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Just a word of reason for this thread... Unless the Chinese actually knowingly developed the Coronavirus to use as a method of germ warfare who cares? Somebody f***** up. S*** happens.

There's so much more to worry about with red China than this particular conspiracy theory.

WSS 

well, then, step offstage and start a thread about it, dammit. lol

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Seems to me from the title of the thread that's what it was about in the first place learning the truth about the Chinese and the virus? 

WSS 

I was just kidding, Steve. I'm multi-tasking around the house.... lol