THE BROWNS BOARD

New migrant caravan heading to US, increasing concerns about the spread of omicron COVID variant

Vambo

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Whatever reality makes you feel better I guess. Facts are optional

You posted absolutely no facts. You never do. Tell  ya what, I'll give you a chance. Yeah tell me what the fuck the Maxwell case has to do with your candidate  and his party fucking up the immigration  crisis.  For bonus points tell me  how they have made the illegal situation better.  You can start with putting Kamaltoe in charge.

WSS 

11 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

So are you for rampant, unchecked migration from central American countries to here? 

Here's a better idea. Why don't we just annex Mexico and Central America? 

Well What about  Africa Haiti a  and Afghanistan?  You just can't have enough poverty crime drugs and disease!

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well according to Jen Psucky, these illegal immigrants don’t require vaccinations because they aren’t staying in the U.S.

In other news, I promised the Crack Whore that I wouldn’t cum in her mouth.

I'm assuming that instead you came in her crack? 

WSS 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well What about  Africa Haiti a  and Afghanistan?  You just can't have enough poverty crime drugs and disease!

WSS

Well if we annexed them we could immigrate there instead and fix the crime and, kind of, corruption that's leading them to migrate away.