THE BROWNS BOARD

New Covid 19 variant in South Africa called 'horrific'

DieHardBrownsFan

image.png.a32fdbdb07869aecd350ea387e4f08cc.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/shocking-big-pharma-received-emergency-use-approval-couple-weeks-ago-covid-discovered-couple-days-ago/

So the "cure" was ready before the disease   .   .   .   they're getting sloppy.

image.png.f24f098754b3129b6bc476d1a78a4e2b.png

Still haven't isolated the original, but they have the sequence for an as yet non existent virus ?

Magic.

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Imagine calling people sheep unironically and then believing literally anything you hear...

Imagine wearing a mask  in situations where any possible effect is almost 0.  Not to mention believing everything that an idiot like doctor fauci says  because Joe Biden tells you to. 

WSS 

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Imagine wearing a mask  in situations where any possible effect is almost 0.  Not to mention believing everything that an idiot like doctor fauci says  because Joe Biden tells you to. 

WSS 

[citation needed]

Right, his only qualifications are "cuz Joe Biden".

The right's crusade against experts, academics, and scientists is just the dumbest thing 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

[citation needed]

Right, his only qualifications are "cuz Joe Biden".

The right's crusade against experts, academics, and scientists is just the dumbest thing 

Woodpecker you shit your pants every time somebody dares  make a negative statement about your boy. Or dares to contradict anything the crazy old bastard says.  To you  morons anything anyone says except for kissing his ass is Qanon, or satan's work or trump trump trump's  or Russian bots or whatever boogie man you're afraid of at a particular moment. 

WSS 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Woodpecker you shit your pants every time somebody dares  make a negative statement about your boy. Or dares to contradict anything the crazy old bastard says.  To you  morons anything anyone says except for kissing his ass is Qanon, or satan's work or trump trump trump's  or Russian bots or whatever boogie man you're afraid of at a particular moment. 

WSS 

Well if that's what you think then you're clearly not paying attention. And if you're that far in the wrong direction there's probably no hope to get you to the actual truth. 

Biden sucks

Trump's a piece of shit

His core supporters have cult tendencies

And there is a growing, concerning movement to be anti science, anti fact, anti expert, anti academics. A desire to be stupid, but to think the other guy is the "sheep". 

Read that or continue to chose not to. Live in your own reality where you make up what I say and believe. It's easier for you to "win" am argument against your own imagination I guess.

Don't bother responding. It's alright. We're done here. 

Really, just see if you can manage to not reply. 

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well if that's what you think then you're clearly not paying attention. And if you're that far in the wrong direction there's probably no hope to get you to the actual truth. 

Biden sucks

Trump's a piece of shit

And there is a growing, concerning movement to be anti science, anti fact, anti expert, anti academics. A desire to be stupid, but to think the other guy is the "sheep". 

Read that or continue to chose not to. Live in your own reality where you make up what I say and believe. It's easier for you to "win" am argument against your own imagination I guess.

No point, you're already beaten and you're worse than anybody you bitch about.

WSS 

ok, deja vu all over again....

Here's the list of Pres Trump's accomplishments that were

GOOD/GREAT FOR AMERICA:

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

now, woodpecker, you keep making a bird rear of yourself.

NAME ONE GOOD or GREAT THING your obaMao commie or your corrupt brained biden and co have

ever done good or great FOR AMERICA.

You can't name one, so you can shove it up your moronic beak.

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

How many shots will you get?

I can understand maybe the first 3 if that how you roll.

But when do you say enough?

I don't even mind really getting a shot per year. I already do that for the flu. If that's the goal, fine. It's called risk management. I don't mind the shots. It's the extreme government authoritarian overreach that I have a big problem with. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't even mind really getting a shot per year. I already do that for the flu. If that's the goal, fine. It's called risk management. I don't mind the shots. It's the extreme government authoritarian overreach that I have a big problem with. 

Same here.

You can say I’m pro vaccine, but anti mandates.

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Exactly.

On 11/28/2021 at 9:46 PM, MLD Woody said:

Biden sucks

Trump's a piece of shit