THE BROWNS BOARD

New Covid 19 variant in South Africa called 'horrific'

DieHardBrownsFan

Omicron COVID-19 variant: Pfizer, BioNTech say vaccine could be reworked in 100 days to counter strain

Johnson & Johnson said it was also testing the effectiveness of its vaccine against the variant

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/covid-omicron-variant-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-reworked-100-days

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Is there anything you don't believe?

How about Woody's presidential candidate wants to do the best thing for America?

More irony: bring one of the people here to unironically call people sheep while simultaneously being one of the most gullible posters here...

But just to be clear you need to do nothing more but look at the blue States versus the red States approach to handling the overblown covid pandemic. It was absolutely in the best interest of the blue States to cause as much harm to the United States economy as possible with the election right around the corner. Not so with the red States who fared much better economically with almost 0 difference in results of this year's version of the war of the world's. 

I have absolutely no doubt they are praying for this South African virus to get worse so they could abandon the election laws once again.

And that was the  reason the election was rigged not not simple  Individuai voter fraud. 

( PSI just want to renew my driver's license and had to carry in a veritable mountain of identification.  Tax return social security card birth certificate passport Car registration insurance card. Should have just told them my name was Pancho and I love senor Joe.)

WSS 

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But just to be clear you need to do nothing more but look at the blue States versus the red States approach to handling the overblown covid pandemic. It was absolutely in the best interest of the blue States to cause as much harm to the United States economy as possible with the election right around the corner. Not so with the red States who fared much better economically with almost 0 difference in results of this year's version of the war of the world's. 

I have absolutely no doubt they are praying for this South African virus to get worse so they could abandon the election laws once again.

And that was the  reason the election was rigged not not simple  Individuai voter fraud. 

( PSI just want to renew my driver's license and had to carry in a veritable mountain of identification.  Tax return social security card birth certificate passport Car registration insurance card. Should have just told them my name was Pancho and I love senor Joe.)

WSS 

Alabama shrunk in population for the first time in modern history because so many residents there died from COVID. 

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Do you find the irony in immediately politicizing something while claiming the other side politicizes everything?

the more you know - (or dont) 

your handlers knows whats best for you pecker so...

The new variant called Omicron, has been located in South Africa, and a few other locations. The next Greek letter that should have been used, to label this variant, was the Greek letter Xi. However since Xi (pronounced Shee), is the President of Communist China, some news reports suggest the Greek letter Xi was skipped when labeling this new variant, to prevent criticism from China (In Greek the letter Xi precedes Omicron).

I'm sure it will strike all the right notes of fear in all the usual suspect people but I fear the tide is turning on the authoritarians on this one. With each passing day people care less and less. Probably more than half of you in here have had the black cold and are still around to tell the tale. My eldest son had it. I refused to isolate him in his room for two weeks because that's child abuse but all the kids did stay home from school. He had a runny nose. 

He ate at the same table as me right to next to me and his brother whom he shares a room with. The most contagious disease ever known to mankind failed to jump to anyone else. 

I'm not doing fearmongering bullshit anymore. If you, any of you, dont like that I cordially invite you to suck a dick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

What fear? The major vaccine makers say they can adapt to the new variant quite fast.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/26/pfizer-biontech-investigating-new-covid-variant-jj-testing-vaccine-against-it.html

It must not be very dangerous...Biden hasn't closed the Southern Border.

• Thanks 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/world/rest-of-world/south-african-medical-association-says-omicron-variant-causes-mild-disease/amp_articleshow/87949404.cms

So it's basically a cold. Stop trusting authoratarian governments whose sole purposes are to consolidate their own power 

• Upvote 2