THE BROWNS BOARD

"Progressophobia"

Vambo

Well maybe he nibbles around the edges of a truth but especially in the case of employment and college enrollment affirmative action and forced inclusion as opposed to a merit based system doesn't sound much different than Jim Crowe. Probably even less so because the spirit,  or at least the premise, of Jim-Crow was separate but equal and of course human nature fucked that up. 

But kids need to generate issues to be outraged over.

WSS 

PS social engineering aside wake me up when 14% of the population stops committing 50% of the violent crime.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Y'all have fallen in love with Maher recently. I'm sure that's been great marketing for him.

Classic day after Thanksgiving thread, starting with the classic "Jim Crowe wasn't really that bad"....

Not true at all, just showing you idiots have gone so far off the reservation that your own loonie tunes are calling you out!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Classic day after Thanksgiving thread, starting with the classic "Jim Crowe wasn't really that bad"....

And you can sue Progresso Soup if you are allergic to one of their soups. You'll lose that phobia overnight if you get the big payoff.😋

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Y'all have fallen in love with Maher recently. I'm sure that's been great marketing for him.

Stupid response as usual.  Great thing about you woodpecker is that you're not afraid to comment even if you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Jim Crowe was meant to be separate equal which  Is a concept supported,  by the way,  by you guys demanding separate proms,  Separate graduations separate student unions,  separate schools separate everything for black people. And like I said dumbbell, human nature fucked it up because the facilities they provided for blacks were by no means equal. I know you're smart enough to understand that but dishonest enough to try to deny.

WSS 

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Stupid response as usual.  Great thing about you woodpecker is that you're not afraid to comment even if you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Jim Crowe was meant to be separate equal which  Is a concept supported,  by the way,  by you guys demanding separate proms,  Separate graduations separate student unions,  separate schools separate everything for black people. And like I said dumbbell, human nature fucked it up because the facilities they provided for blacks were by no means equal. I know you're smart enough to understand that but dishonest enough to try to deny.

WSS 

And a stupid response from you, as usual, breaking out the "you guys" nonsense. Making it not even close to worry it to seriously respond. Because, as I've said, you put the other person in a position where they now need to respond to some point they've never even made before even moving the "conversation" on. 

Not going to go back and forth if your lead point is "Jim Crowe wasn't really that bad". Great stance to take by the old white male...

Respond and get your last word as usual. Happy Thanksgiving.

(And based on how often you are all posting Maher clips the last few months it seems like they've shifted their show contents specifically to get conservative views. It's clear that the conservative grift is a very strong one, so I'm not surprised more people are trying to hop on.)

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And a stupid response from you, as usual, breaking out the "you guys" nonsense. Making it not even close to worry it to seriously respond. Because, as I've said, you put the other person in a position where they now need to respond to some point they've never even made before even moving the "conversation" on. 

Not going to go back and forth if your lead point is "Jim Crowe wasn't really that bad". Great stance to take by the old white male...

Respond and get your last word as usual. Happy Thanksgiving.

(And based on how often you are all posting Maher clips the last few months it seems like they've shifted their show contents specifically to get conservative views. It's clear that the conservative grift is a very strong one, so I'm not surprised more people are trying to hop on.)

Not really, Maher has always been like that.  If you care to think back he was more pro Israel than many of you democrats.

But even when hes close to the target there's always the required amount of silly Republican hate, the turned in the punch bowl if you will. But you can see the "about Jim Crow that you obviously don't understand (whether or not this is the last word doesn't matter.)

PSI always go to a movie on Thanksgiving this year it was house of Gucci which is really really good.

WSS 

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

And the true Progressive shows his face.

Print Your Free
Grocery Coupons!

FREE Coupons

Get your FREE Progresso Coupons at BeFrugal.com

Progresso.jpg 21 printable coupons found for Progresso or related Canned Good products

"Great discounts and coupons....very easy to use. Love it!"

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

PSI always go to a movie on Thanksgiving this year it was house of Gucci which is really really good.

I saw the new Ghostbusters movie last night.

It wasn’t too bad, with cameos by Bill Murray & Dan Akroyd at the end of the movie.

It was a nice tribute to the late Harold Ramos.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I saw the new Ghostbusters movie last night.

It wasn’t too bad, with cameos by Bill Murray & Dan Akroyd at the end of the movie.

It was a nice tribute to the late Harold Ramos.

I had it on the list for this month's reviews but went with something more current. Hopefully they kept the social engineering to a minimum.  😄

WSS