THE BROWNS BOARD

FB poll

Westside Steve

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It should be worded that the divisiveness is getting worse or something

Yeah? I would guess it might possibly have been a little bit worse during the revolutionary, civil and world wars  prohibition or depression, but  I guess one wouldn't understand breaking bad if  they only saw the final episode.

Then again mean tweets are pretty horrible.

WSS 

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yeah? I would guess it might possibly have been a little bit worse during the revolutionary, civil and world wars  prohibition or depression, but  I guess one wouldn't understand breaking bad if  they only saw the final episode.

Then again mean tweets are pretty horrible.

WSS 

Right, something isn't as bad as it was almost 100 years ago (which is debatable) so it's clearly not bad enough to address. 

Politics has clearly gotten more divisive and incendiary over the past decade or so. 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Right, something isn't as bad as it was almost 100 years ago (which is debatable) so it's clearly not bad enough to address. 

Politics has clearly gotten more divisive and incendiary over the past decade or so. 

Yeah I know history began 10 years ago. I'll make it easier on you how about Vietnam?  Back when kids actually had something real to protest.

WSS 

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Baby Pout GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

image.thumb.png.8cb345e06d2a5b80b1c954c841b46099.png

• Upvote 1