THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden Fentenal Deaths Topped 100,000 in One Year, Officials Say

Vambo

This little nugget in the article popped out at me.

The states with largest increases were Vermont (70%), West Virginia (62%) and Kentucky (55%).”

Vermont? I think everything l know about Vermont comes from the Hallmark Channel, because every other Christmas movie is set there, and everyone lives in these small but well kept towns where everybody knows everybody, and  the economy is driven by gift shops, Christmas tree farms, and ski slopes. What has happened to drive Vermont to such hard times?

Or is this a case where there was like 3 overdoses in Vermont the year before, and now there’s 5? 

7 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

This little nugget in the article popped out at me.

The states with largest increases were Vermont (70%), West Virginia (62%) and Kentucky (55%).”

Vermont? I think everything l know about Vermont comes from the Hallmark Channel, because every other Christmas movie is set there, and everyone lives in these small but well kept towns where everybody knows everybody, and  the economy is driven by gift shops, Christmas tree farms, and ski slopes. What has happened to drive Vermont to such hard times?

Or is this a case where there was like 3 overdoses in Vermont the year before, and now there’s 5? 

I live in WV. I fully believe this one. The junkies are buying Mexican heroin that is cut with Chinese fenanyl.

A long read but informative.

https://www.uscc.gov/sites/default/files/2021-08/Illicit_Fentanyl_from_China-An_Evolving_Global_Operation.pdf

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's nice. Theyre probably aren't as many in East Cleveland. Or Minneapolis or Saint Louis or Chicago.

WSS 

Almost as many as Rebel Battle flags down here and inevitably flow together by pickup truck morons who have come out of their prejudicial shells to sport their racism openly.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Almost as many as Rebel Battle flags down here and inevitably flow together by pickup truck morons who have come out of their prejudicial shells to sport their racism openly.

Plenty of rebel flags here too. What they don’t realize though, is that WV was formed from leaving Virginia, during the civil war, to be part of the North

59 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh blow me. Nobody gave shit number one about Confederate flags until a few years ago when you left wing clowns decided you were outraged.

And for God's sake can't you morons think of anything more interesting to screech about other than bullshit racism? Now come on don't you have a city to burn down?

WSS

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I've been told going to see "Jaws" on shrooms is not a good idea ;)

Probably not the best idea, but some psychedelics are kind of "choose your own adventure". I helped my neighbors carry down a dryer from their 3rd floor apartment while I was peaking on acid once.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh blow me. Nobody gave shit number one about Confederate flags until a few years ago when you left wing clowns decided you were outraged.

And for God's sake can't you morons think of anything more interesting to screech about other than bullshit racism? Now come on don't you have a city to burn down?

WSS

May I nominate the cesspool they call Houston. However it does not even come close to Cleveland in murders per capita. So start there and run it through St. Louis. LOL!🤗

And anyone openly displaying the Confederate flag down has been shunned in the past 20-25 years or so by anyone with a brain that can easily conclude Flag = Racist.

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Plenty of rebel flags here too. What they don’t realize though, is that WV was formed from leaving Virginia, during the civil war, to be part of the North

Yeah, but WV has rejoined the south and brought new recruit Ohio along for the fun.😂

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah, but WV has rejoined the south and brought new recruit Ohio along for the fun.😂

Nobody with a brain cares about your stupid Civil War the state of Texas or consistently screaming racism. 

Just do the right thing, sell your house your car and your bicycle and give the money to BLM and tell them you're personally sorry.

WSS

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Nobody with a brain cares about your stupid Civil War the state of Texas or consistently screaming racism. 

Just do the right thing, sell your house your car and your bicycle and give the money to BLM and tell them you're personally sorry.

WSS

I’m not selling my bicycle. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Fair enough. Next riot BLM will just beat the shit out of you and take it.

🙂

WSS

Not very many of those protests going on here

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Ohio still owes me reparations for all those slaves the family lost because of Grant and all his buddies. Well, except maybe McClellan. He helped the south cause stay alive.🤣

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ohio's_American_Civil_War_generals

51 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ohio still owes me reparations for all those slaves the family lost because of Grant and all his buddies. Well, except maybe McClellan. He helped the south cause stay alive.🤣

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ohio's_American_Civil_War_generals

Fair enough tex. Keep in mind how hard you people on the left have been crying about treason  And be thankful we don't take away statehood from racist bastards. 

🌞

WSS

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Fair enough tex. Keep in mind how hard you people on the left have been crying about treason  And be thankful we don't take away statehood from racist bastards. 

🌞

WSS

Yes, I'm glad Ohio may remain in the union despite the Confederate leanings there.🤣