THE BROWNS BOARD

Treasury pick wants to sacrifice Americans' jobs in name of climate change

Vambo

13 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Happens all the time. Not many blacksmiths left in the States.

Yet if horseshoes, for instance, were still a viable product and essential to the economy of any particular state or region and a feeble-minded would be dictator had a whim to destroy that industry I would imagine some would take umbrage and rightfully so.

PS nice job Joe you were able to find a member of one of the smallest minorities in the world, an Asian woman who is not hot whatsoever.

WSS

On 11/11/2021 at 6:16 AM, Westside Steve said:

Yet if horseshoes, for instance, were still a viable product and essential to the economy of any particular state or region and a feeble-minded would be dictator had a whim to destroy that industry I would imagine some would take umbrage and rightfully so.

PS nice job Joe you were able to find a member of one of the smallest minorities in the world, an Asian woman who is not hot whatsoever.

WSS

New technology replaces inferior ones all the time as well.  

I'm quite aware of that. There is no one single reason for any bad situation. Still one should attempt to mitigate the damage not increasing.

WSS

Completely agree but the largest blow to the American economy has been the facilitation of industrial labor outsourcing. For some reason the politicians who support this are continuously being voted in.

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Completely agree but the largest blow to the American economy has been the facilitation of industrial labor outsourcing. For some reason the politicians who support this are continuously being voted in.

As if there was a choice. You probably know my opinion our Twisted version of democracy. Kind of like student council; sure kids whatever you want unless the principal says otherwise then sit down and shut up. Or showing the vegetarian they have a choice. Beef pork chicken or lamb. 😂

WSS

As if there was a choice. You probably know my opinion our Twisted version of democracy. Kind of like student council; sure kids whatever you want unless the principal says otherwise then sit down and shut up. Or showing the vegetarian they have a choice. Beef pork chicken or lamb. 😂

WSS

Tariffs and taxation may have worked but that horse has left the barn.