THE BROWNS BOARD

Corrupt judge rules against Pres Trump on Jan6 th headhunting expedition

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

So sifting through the colors, insults, and your feelings schtick, “it’s a mystery, lol” is your answer? That’s cool. I didn’t mean to wind you up man. If you don’t know why you do something that’s fine, but there’s no need to get upset because l don’t know why you do it either. It’s your behavior dude, even if you can’t explain it. I thought you were on to something with color coded quotes.

Oh, I know why. Your whiny self-indulgent, erroneous and emotional knee jerk assumptions are so bogus they do not deserve being referenced legibly. Have a nice day in whinyland.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Oh, I know why. Your whiny self-indulgent, erroneous and emotional knee jerk assumptions are so bogus they do not deserve being referenced legibly. Have a nice day in whinyland.

It took you multiple posts, multiple font color changes, several insults, a bizarre Darth Vader reference, and one of your tired feelings rants to basically arrive at “I choose not to answer you”? 

Lol, ok.

You’re so weird man.

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This discussion was never about whether grades lead to success. That's what you turned it into, because that's how you roll. Change the argument to try and win it. 

that's the same silly answer you get every time you lose an argument. But let's continue...

Cal brought up Obama not revealing his grades. Made it sound like we great offense. But, of course, Trump didn't reveal his grades either. The hypocrisy, as always, is blindingly obvious to everyone else. When pressed on it cal retreats to personal insults and changing the subject

the H word comes into play often around here. But the reason the transcript matter at all is that a great selling point for President Obama was that he was the smartest guy in the world, maybe not the world but certainly in politics. If in fact it turned out his GPA was not high enough to get into Harvard on his own merit and was given a pass thanks to affirmative action that's significant. Trump on the other hand is and has always been a Salesman who swung some real estate deals the paid off.

WSS

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

the H word comes into play often around here. But the reason the transcript matter at all is that a great selling point for President Obama was that he was the smartest guy in the world, maybe not the world but certainly in politics. If in fact it turned out his GPA was not high enough to get into Harvard on his own merit and was given a pass thanks to affirmative action that's significant. Trump on the other hand is and has always been a Salesman who swung some real estate deals the paid off.

WSS

That he graduated magna cum laude showed he did belong there and that it would have been a mistake not to admit him. Get over your white rage. 

8 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

That he graduated magna cum laude showed he did belong there and that it would have been a mistake not to admit him. Get over your white rage. 

So why have grade requirements in the first place? But I'll had this I would guess in law school you have a combination of requirements subjective and objective. More subjective in courses like theater or English composition and more objective in courses like mechanical engineering and such. Plus I never said he was a moron but his greatest skill is reading a teleprompter. And that's important too.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I haven't lost any argument here. You're off yelling in the corner and no one is responding. Again, you're just changing the subject, starting your own argument, and claiming you "won" when no one was trying to argue against you. 

People were absolutely going on about Trump's smarts and his "5D" chess nonsense. 

Plus we know he went and threatened his own old academic institutions to not release his grades (which they couldn't anyway). Great look. 

And, again, you realize AA isn't going to hand anyone magna cum laude at Harvard, right? 

All republicans don't worship Pres Trump with lofty songs and do not feel he is a "savior" and profoundly brilliant.

but he was a GREAT PRESIDENT !

He did over two hundred GREAT/GOOD things FOR AMERICA !!!!!!!!

That is his proof.

So, tweetybleedbird and woodpecker:

Name ONE good/great thing your obaMao commie or your bumbling incoherent biden has EVER done for America.

You will fail again.

The level of worship for Trump among his base is higher than Obama among his. Trump's base approaches a cult. Shit, there are plenty of posters here falling over themselves to worship the guy. 

One song is "all Dems" ... Bro have you seen any Trump rally? Fuck you're dense. 

How about Trump's grades Cal? Did he release them?

9 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

It took you multiple posts, multiple font color changes, several insults, a bizarre Darth Vader reference, and one of your tired feelings rants to basically arrive at “I choose not to answer you”? Lol, ok.You’re so weird man.

You are not worthy of a legit answer, your questions and wailing is nonsense emotionalism.

You freakin lefties FEEL you are a "god" and want to control all narratives and troll...

you should have a nice day in birdbrain land.

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The level of worship for Trump among his base is higher than Obama among his. Trump's base approaches a cult. Shit, there are plenty of posters here falling over themselves to worship the guy. One song is "all Dems" ... Bro have you seen any Trump rally? Fuck you're dense. How about Trump's grades Cal? Did he release them?

post a link to schoolchildren singing to Pres Trump like he was a "god". Or, STCU. lol Like I say a lot - you lefties misuse words and redefine them all the time.

Nobody worships Pres Trump. He was outstandingly popular because he did all these GREAT GOOD things FOR AMERICA:

Trump Administration Accomplishments - The White House

Trump Administration Accomplishments. Share: Unprecedented Economic Boom. Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world's most prosperous economy. America gained 7 million new jobs - more than three times government experts' projections. Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 - more than five times the gains ...

The List of President Trump's Accomplishments is Huge ...

The List of President Trump's Accomplishments is Huge! Check the list out here. Many Trump-haters have NO CLUE as to what greatness President Trump has done for this country and All Americans. All you do is watch them (Trump-Haters) post memes that are mostly fake. They post lies and spread the Left's narrative every chance they get.

The Accomplishments of President Trump

In 2017, real median household income rose to a post-recession high. President Trump's policies are helping to lift Americans out of poverty. African-American and Hispanic-American poverty rates reached record lows of 21.2 percent and 18.3 percent, respectively, in 2017. Since the election, 4.6 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I haven't lost any argument here. You're off yelling in the corner and no one is responding.

Nobody but...

Again, you're just changing the subject, starting your own argument, and claiming you "won" when no one was trying to argue against you. 

People were absolutely going on about Trump's smarts and his "5D" chess nonsense. 

Well then you should probably vent your outrage against them I suppose. Also referring to your previous BS comment is that what the argument is?

Plus we know he went and threatened his own old academic institutions to not release his grades (which they couldn't anyway). Great look. 

Better or worse then the almighty Obammy?

And, again, you realize AA isn't going to hand anyone magna cum laude at Harvard, right? 

And again in any course that's graded subjectively the grade can be dependent by charisma ideology or whatever the professor feels like using. Like when his buddy on the law review staff said "we wanted one of our own."

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You are not worthy of a legit answer, your questions and wailing is nonsense emotionalism.

You freakin lefties FEEL you are a "god" and want to control all narratives and troll...

you should have a nice day in birdbrain land.

You really didn’t need to explain your reasoning for not wanting to answer the question, but if you FEEL the need then it’s all good. I won’t bust your balls for that little emotional outburst. 

To be fair you’re the only person here who quotes in different colors so only you can answer why you do it, but if you choose not to that’s fine dude. It can be your own weird little secret. 

Cal, you're delusional and use copy pastes of google searches as "proof". You're a lost cause. 

But mix evangelicals, already nuts, with their love for Trump, and you get actual worship. 

You'll watch a video of a Trump rally, all of the people losing their minds over Trump, doing whatever he says. Selling murals of Trump. Buying apparel with trumps face. Many with Trump weirdly as some buff guy. Etc etc.

The worship is clear but it's close enough to what you do that nothing seems off. 

I mean, after you became a sellout and fell right into Trump support I mean. Right after you fell for the con

You called out Obama for not disclosing his grades

Trump not only hasn't disclosed his grades but threatened his past schools to not disclose them

We hear thinly veiled racist accusations of AA to discredit Obama's academic accomplishments, even though we know he graduated magna cum laude

But the Trump family name and wealth potentially influencing where Trump got into school apparently doesn't matter at all

The hypocrisy is astounding. And no Steve, I'm not trying to say grades make someone successful. I literally never have. All I'm doing is calling out the blatant hypocrisy of Cal.

Which has led to cal going off the rails, posting Google searches, and being so mad at me he's going on little tirades in other threads

And it's led to you trying to take this thread in a completely different direction.

So I think that about covers it. You have no leg to stand on if you're trying to call Obama out on disclosing grades while blindly supporting Trump and whatever he does. But we know Cal and others threw all common sense out the window a while ago. 

Peace

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

You really didn’t need to explain your reasoning for not wanting to answer the question, but if you FEEL the need then it’s all good. I won’t bust your balls for that little emotional outburst. To be fair you’re the only person here who quotes in different colors so only you can answer why you do it, but if you choose not to that’s fine dude. It can be your own weird little secret. 

so, you bitch and whine about "why", then you pretend that you didn't want to know why, ...yep. Your posts are very odd. I have fun posting about politics. I just find stupid emotional whiny baseless opinions not worth much time. Maybe you could fix that, although, woodpecker never has, so it is what it is.....

you're delusional and use copy pastes of google searches as "proof". You're a lost cause. 

Your personal insults, woodpecker, are your brilliance in appraisal of any issue. Got it.

But mix evangelicals, already nuts, with their love for Trump, and you get actual worship. 

Again, you don't know the difference between popularity and worship. Go freaking look up words you use, how about trying it at least once? Two different definitions. I'll do just one of them -

Definition of popular

1 : of or relating to the general public
2 : suitable to the majority: such as
a : adapted to or indicative of the understanding and taste of the majority a popular history of the war
b : suited to the means of the majority : inexpensive sold at popular prices
3 : frequently encountered or widely accepted a popular theory
4 : commonly liked or approved a very popular girl

You called out Obama for not disclosing his grades

to show the worship of obaMao was bs. he can't let his fake "godness" be shown.

Pres Trump was never a "god". that is what I explained by posting the glory to obaMao commie song sung by schoolchildren.

you can't keep up in any discussion. sad. You can't name one good/great thing your obaMao commie ever did, or biden every did. Don't go away mad, just ..... lol

So, woodpecker, do you play with your tail feathers while you post, or are you just trying to think of a way to get negative attention? You're a moron.

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

so, you bitch and whine about "why", then you pretend that you didn't want to know why, ...yep. Your posts are very odd. I have fun posting about politics. I just find stupid emotional whiny baseless opinions not worth much time. Maybe you could fix that, although, woodpecker never has, so it is what it is.....

You’ve turned this into something far more absurd than it needs to be.

The only question l had was the significance to quoting people in pink and/or purple. 

You apparently aren’t interested in giving the answer, but instead of simply stating that you went on one of your goofy tirades.

Your color coded commentary about emotions and feelings has nothing to do with the question l asked and just makes you look like a raving lunatic incapable of controlling your own behavior. 

1 minute ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I admittedly have avoided politics like dick cancer for the last few years. Can someone catch me up on what exactly it is that is supposed to be the goal of going after Trump at this point? Are they trying to tie him to the stuff that went on January 6th? 

The democratic congress still wants to lock up Trump apparently.  This is like a 3rd impeachment if you will.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

That is more of a reflection of Dems thinking they very well could get beat by him in ‘24.

Absolutely. Their guy has shut the bed so badly Trump would probably win decisively if the Democrats aren't allowed their dirty tricks. Also in the primary it would be between him and five other people who were all the same.

WSS