THE BROWNS BOARD

Corrupt judge rules against Pres Trump on Jan6 th headhunting expedition

calfoxwc

41 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

What’s sad is you getting so worked up over things I don’t care about

If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't pollute the board with your antagonistic posts.

And then claim not to care about it after having your ass handed to you.🤣

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Axe said:

If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't pollute the board with your antagonistic posts.

And then claim not to care about it after having your ass handed to you.🤣

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I would say judging by Trump’s bank account….he got an “A” in business.

And you can bet it wasn’t affirmative action. (which is more than we can say about Barry)

So do you just have 0 idea how university works or is it easier just to make wild affirmative action claims?

19 hours ago, Gorka said:

Funny you forgot this part...

It’s unclear how well he did as an undergraduate, although he was not a distinguished student. Obama refuses to release his transcript from his undergraduate years.  

The article quotes a former roommate who states that Obama’s performance improved after he stopped taking drugs (which Obama has admitted to openly).  Since Obama did not graduate with honors, that means his GPA was between a 2.0 and a 3.3 —

Yes, we only know he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law... But what about undergrad!?

So anyway, what were Trump's grades?

19 hours ago, Gorka said:

You dickheads having all this concern over Trumps academic standing need to remember that your guy Biden earned a GPA of 1.9 in college, graduated near the bottom of his class in law school, lied about how many degrees he had, and was caught plagiarizing both in school and during his political career.

I think you've missed how this discussion of grades came up. You might want to read through the thread again. 

And if anyone on this board has claimed Biden is a genius, please let me know..

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

or, you could be quiet with your sissy post and learn the truth. Pres Trump did over 200 GOOD/GREAT things for America.

So, YOU name ONE good/great thing your obaMao commie or biden ever did good/great for America.

No one else has been able to. The onus is on you.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

https://lc.org/PDFs/Trump.Accomplishments.FINAL.pdf

But Cal, what about Trump's grades?

I know you're concerned about never seeing Obama's. I have to imagine Trump's grades are out there, or you'd be concerned about that as well. I mean, I know you're not a raging hypocrite. 

So, please direct me towards Trump's grades. That'll help us settle this. I'm sure they'll show his undeniable genius. 

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But Cal, what about Trump's grades?

I know you're concerned about never seeing Obama's. I have to imagine Trump's grades are out there, or you'd be concerned about that as well. I mean, I know you're not a raging hypocrite. 

So, please direct me towards Trump's grades. That'll help us settle this. I'm sure they'll show his undeniable genius. 

so, what about Pres Trump's grades? Pres Trump was never  labeled a "god-like genius". There is nothing to disprove there.

your obaMao commie was even glorified by school children.

so, woodpecker, the onus is on your obaMao commie and all the little communist inspired mao cultists to show

that obaMao was sooooooooooo brilliant.

Great. Now we have woody woodpecker, and Browns149 shooting his mouth off at himself in a barrel.

CarpGuy149 and woodpecker could be ....roommates at a halfway to bidenland house.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

so, woodpecker, the onus is on your obaMao commie and all the little communist inspired mao cultists to show

that obaMao was sooooooooooo brilliant.

Great. Now we have woody woodpecker, and Browns149 shooting his mouth off at himself in a barrel.

CarpGuy149 and woodpecker could be ....roommates at a halfway to bidenland house.

Is 149 a woody Alt or Bott  woody was big on those at one time.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

so, what about Pres Trump's grades? Pres Trump was never  labeled a "god-like genius". There is nothing to disprove there.

your obaMao commie was even glorified by school children.

ha, sure thing Cal. Anything to distract from your original hypocrisy. Let's pretend you've never spoken about how smart you think Trump is...

well, that was after you thought things like this:

that whole thread is great btw

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

ha, sure thing Cal. Anything to distract from your original hypocrisy. Let's pretend you've never spoken about how smart you think Trump is...

well, that was after you thought things like this:

that whole thread is great btw

AGAIN, I didnt like Trump early on. I've said it many times, you birdbrain. You just made a bird rear end of yourself AGAIN.

1. LOOK AT THE DATE OF MY POST. It...........says........."March 4, 2016

2. Go look up when the election was. Wait, you never look anything up.

Here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election

" The 2016 United States presidential election was the 58th quadrennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. "

3. Now, STFU for just oh...say an hour, and try to figure out how many days it is from March 4, 2016, to November 8, 2016.

See, woodpecker, March 4th. is in the spring of the year. November, is in the winter of the year. So, my post above, PROVES me correct AGAIN, proves you to be a moron birdpoop head.

4. Just for your edification, March comes several months before November. in the same year.

Really!  if you still feel stupid, and you should most of the time, maybe somebody will take the time to send you a link to a calendar.

Then you can count the days. Or in your stupid case, you MIGHT be able to count the MONTHS between March....and November.

are you moulting again?

Bird Molting: Why Birds Molt and How to Spot It

Johann Schumacher Design (left); Steve and Dave Maslowski (right) Molting male scarlet tanagers change from red and black to dull yellow (right) in late summer. Some birds molt into a completely different plumage in fall. One bird that changes in a big way is the male scarlet tanager, which is scarlet for only half the year.In late summer, this species replaces all its feathers before ...

13 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So do you just have 0 idea how university works or is it easier just to make wild affirmative action claims?

Let’s see….I graduated with my B.A. before you were born.

Please Birdboy, explain to me how a University works.

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I think it's you that doesn't understand how University Works in relation to success in the real world.

Neither Obammy nor Trumpg ot where they are in the world because of good grades. I received no less than an A on any of my major subjects. So why don't I have an Academy Award? (Fire away 😁)

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Trump doesn't qualify for affirmative action.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I think it's you that doesn't understand how University Works in relation to success in the real world.

Neither Obammy nor Trumpg ot where they are in the world because of good grades. I received no less than an A on any of my major subjects. So why don't I have an Academy Award? (Fire away 😁)

WSS

As usual you're missing the point. 

First, realize why this grade discussion is going on. Read back through the thread. I never claimed good grades in school means guaranteed success. 

Second, whining "affirmative action" as an attempt to discredit grades is just incorrect. It isn't in question how he got into Harvard, instead we're talking about the grades he got while he was there. Again, because a certain poster brought this up. AA doesn't magically get you good grades. 

24 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

As usual you're missing the point. First, realize why this grade discussion is going on. Read back through the thread. I never claimed good grades in school means guaranteed success. Second, whining "affirmative action" as an attempt to discredit grades is just incorrect. It isn't in question how he got into Harvard, instead we're talking about the grades he got while he was there. Again, because a certain poster brought this up. AA doesn't magically get you good grades. 

stop dancing in my threads, birdgirl.

woody-woodpecker-boneca.gif

I see we're in the timeline where I call cal out on his BS so he goes thread to thread angrily replying to my posts like a child. Gotta love it. 

"Obama wouldn't even show his grades!"

Well what about Trump's grades?

"Well, well, that doesn't matter! Don't be a woodpecker! Everyone knows Trump isn't smart!"

Cal, you've swooned over Trump's "genius" many times.

"No! No! You're dumb! Affirmative action! And other things!"

Alright man...

No sane person is shocked at your blinding and obvious hypocrisy anymore anyway. Anyone that can turn their back on their "beliefs" as hard as you did to support Trump clearly doesn't have much of a spine left. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

I see we're in the timeline where I call cal out on his BS so he goes thread to thread angrily replying to my posts like a child. Gotta love it. "Obama wouldn't even show his grades!"Well what about Trump's grades?"Well, well, that doesn't matter! Don't be a woodpecker! Everyone knows Trump isn't smart!"Cal, you've swooned over Trump's "genius" many times."No! No! You're dumb! Affirmative action! And other things!"Alright man...No sane person is shocked at your blinding and obvious hypocrisy anymore anyway. Anyone that can turn their back on their "beliefs" as hard as you did to support Trump clearly doesn't have much of a spine left. 

you lie. your sissy posts ruin the forum. At best, they add nothing to any discussion. I mean, even your nanny bailed on you.

"don't go away mad....just go away"

woody-wood-pecker-frustrated.gif

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

As usual you're missing the point. 

First, realize why this grade discussion is going on. Read back through the thread. I never claimed good grades in school means guaranteed success. 

Second, whining "affirmative action" as an attempt to discredit grades is just incorrect. It isn't in question how he got into Harvard, instead we're talking about the grades he got while he was there. Again, because a certain poster brought this up. AA doesn't magically get you good grades. 

Here's a point I'm not missing. Whenever you say something stupid and get called out on it you say somebody's missing some vague point that exists probably only in your mind.

Then again good grades actually do determine whether or not you get into a top-notch school. Unless of course a a comes into play. Afterward personal bias takes over. Or at least can.

WSS

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you lie. your sissy posts ruin the forum. At best, they add nothing to any discussion. I mean, even your nanny bailed on you.

Since we’re already well off the rails here I have a question about this thing you do where you quote people in pink or purple. 

I know when you quote someone in pink or purple, you are basically conveying to them that whatever they said chapped your ass. It’s efficient really, because it lets them know right away how displeasing their words are to you without  having to read anything you’ve written.

What l don’t understand is the significance between quoting someone in pink vs. quoting them in purple. In this thread alone there are instances of both.

Are you showing degrees of how chapped your ass is? Like pink means your ass is just slightly parched, but purple means your ass is heavily chapped and it’s difficult to sit? Please explain this very Cal specific thing.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Here's a point I'm not missing. Whenever you say something stupid and get called out on it you say somebody's missing some vague point that exists probably only in your mind.

Then again good grades actually do determine whether or not you get into a top-notch school. Unless of course a a comes into play. Afterward personal bias takes over. Or at least can.

WSS

This discussion was never about whether grades lead to success. That's what you turned it into, because that's how you roll. Change the argument to try and win it. 

Cal brought up Obama not revealing his grades. Made it sound like we great offense. But, of course, Trump didn't reveal his grades either. The hypocrisy, as always, is blindingly obvious to everyone else. When pressed on it cal retreats to personal insults and changing the subject

45 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I know when you quote someone in pink or purple, you are basically conveying to them that whatever they said chapped your ass. It’s efficient really, because it lets them know right away how displeasing their words are to you without  having to read anything you’ve written.

you don't know jack, if you ever posted anything that wasn't whimpy, I would  laugh and sneeze in your direction. It doesn't matter at all that they pretend to know whatever. You liberals always take everything in a whiney victim way. You emotionally knee jerk. Thanks for making me correct on that. again. and again.

What l don’t understand is the significance between quoting someone in pink vass. quoting them in purple. In this thread alone there are instances of both.

You leftwing emotional knee jerking - you never understand anything. You FEEEEEL grandeur, totally unwarranted. Then you lefties feign some kind of obscure fake victimhood because you all are unable to control any narrative. Then your post reads like a sissy emotionalist burst of bs. You have zero sense of humor, no respect for anything or anyone, unless they make you FEEL like you are darth vader everywhere you go. Which, btw, nobody ever does. lol

Are you showing degrees of how chapped your ass is? Like pink means your ass is just slightly parched, but purple means your ass is heavily chapped and it’s difficult to sit? Please explain this very Cal specific thing.

for you especially, rainbow colors seem to fit. Mostly, it's a mystery. lol. Put on your sissy pouty pants and go have fun bidening yourself. and have a nice emotional knee jerk day. Alas, til true, birdbrains of a feather floock together.......

to wit:

(no respect for anyone or anything - they FEEL like a "god" that way)

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/11/12/war-memorial-defaced-with-vile-pro-vaccine-message-on-veterans-day-n474609

War Memorial Defaced With Vile Pro-Vaccine Message on Veterans Day

Is President Obama a genius? - Quora

Answer (1 of 5): I think well-meaning readers will have to take my word for it that Obama was not in the genius category as a young man. I knew the young Obama, and I can verify he was not a genius, at least at that time. One of the few insight we have into young Obama's GPA comes from a Los An...

Obama's Problem as 'The Smartest Person in the Room'

Since Obama first stepped on the national stage, pundits have fallen all over each other in a race to declare that Obama is special type of genius. Tom Shales of the WaPo recently called Obama ...

**************************************************************************************

Barack Obama's Presidency Is A Complete Failure By His Own ...

Dec 31, 2013At the end of 2013, after serving five years, Barack Obama is a complete failure as President, by his own standards, as reflected in his own words.

Barack Obama's Failed Presidency | Hoover Institution

Barack Obama's Failed Presidency. The week after the Fourth of July is a good time to take stock of the presidency of Barack Obama. It is highly unlikely that he will change course in his six remaining months in office, so he will be judged by history on his current record. That record reveals an enormous gap between his grandiose promises and ...

It's time to face facts: Obama's presidency was a failure

Jan 14, 2017Nor does Chait mention that Obama is the first president since Herbert Hoover to fail to preside over a single year of 3 percent growth. But hey, Obama fans, stay in your bubble. It's cozy there.

Obama's Collapse - Texas Monthly

That is a lesson Barack Obama should take to heart. He is on the verge of becoming a complete failure as president. His signature initiative is in ruins and for one reason only: sheer incompetence ...

27 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

So sifting through the colors, insults, and your feelings schtick, “it’s a mystery, lol” is your answer? That’s cool. I didn’t mean to wind you up man. If you don’t know why you do something that’s fine, but there’s no need to get upset because l don’t know why you do it either. It’s your behavior dude, even if you can’t explain it. I thought you were on to something with color coded quotes.