THE BROWNS BOARD

Corrupt judge rules against Pres Trump on Jan6 th headhunting expedition

calfoxwc

Pres Trump isn't allowed executive privilege. Nope. Not when the left has to start

fake investigating etc etc etc, and scumbucket hacks like Liz Cheney are bashing Pres Trump again...

etc etc.

Why? to distract from the absolute damaging failure of the biden regime, of course.

Who is the judge?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/judge-trump-jan6-docs-sue

Judge rules against Trump in lawsuit trying to block Jan. 6 committee from obtaining his White House documents

Who is the leftwing hack judge?

appointed by.....buttock obaMao of course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanya_S._Chutkan

If she is such a left wing hack, why did she get confirmation in the Senate 95-0? 

Not one right wing hack Senator voted against her

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

If she is such a left wing hack, why did she get confirmation in the Senate 95-0? 

Not one right wing hack Senator voted against her

Probably because things were more civil in the houses when she was confirmed back during the Harding Administration.

WSS

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably because things were more civil in the houses when she was confirmed back during the Harding Administration.

WSS

I thought it was the Woodrow Wilson Administration…but I could be wrong.

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law...

What were Trump's grades in college?

In 2015, Trump's lawyer Michael Cohenthreatened Trump's colleges, high school, and the College Board with legal action if they released Trump's academic records.[9

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

In 2015, Trump's lawyer Michael Cohenthreatened Trump's colleges, high school, and the College Board with legal action if they released Trump's academic records.[9

and when was Pres Trump President?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

and when was Pres Trump President?

It just goes to show he was an egomaniacal loser before he was President 

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

What were Trump's grades in college?

I would say judging by Trump’s bank account….he got an “A” in business.

And you can bet it wasn’t affirmative action. (which is more than we can say about Barry)

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Funny you forgot this part...

It’s unclear how well he did as an undergraduate, although he was not a distinguished student. Obama refuses to release his transcript from his undergraduate years.  

The article quotes a former roommate who states that Obama’s performance improved after he stopped taking drugs (which Obama has admitted to openly).  Since Obama did not graduate with honors, that means his GPA was between a 2.0 and a 3.3 —

You dickheads having all this concern over Trumps academic standing need to remember that your guy Biden earned a GPA of 1.9 in college, graduated near the bottom of his class in law school, lied about how many degrees he had, and was caught plagiarizing both in school and during his political career.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

The judge and the law disagrees with you and Mr. Holder. 

The judge disagrees with C Dawg?  On what?

Apparently your brain doesn't have a checkpoint station which stops stupid comments from passing through.

But then again the liberal brain always had an open borders policy. .lol

Not sure what you guys are so worried about. You already know your lord and savior is a POS that lies about anything and everything. Nothing in the documents are going to be a surprise. Cheetos did almost everything he could to overturn a free and fair election. You cultist has are already picked Cheetos over our democracy. Nothing in those documents is going to change that. But you cult members keep crying, it's fun to watch. 😄

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Not sure what you guys are so worried about. You already know your lord and savior is a POS that lies about anything and everything. Nothing in the documents are going to be a surprise. Cheetos did almost everything he could to overturn a free and fair election. You cultist has are already picked Cheetos over our democracy. Nothing in those documents is going to change that. But you cult members keep crying, it's fun to watch. 😄

It is rather entertaining.  It’s the only reason I come to the political forum. 

If it wasn’t so funny, it would be sad

or, you could be quiet with your sissy post and learn the truth. Pres Trump did over 200 GOOD/GREAT things for America.

So, YOU name ONE good/great thing your obaMao commie or biden ever did good/great for America.

No one else has been able to. The onus is on you.

18 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Not sure what you guys are so worried about. You already know your lord and savior is a POS that lies about anything and everything. Nothing in the documents are going to be a surprise. Cheetos did almost everything he could to overturn a free and fair election. You cultist has are already picked Cheetos over our democracy. Nothing in those documents is going to change that. But you cult members keep crying, it's fun to watch. 

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

https://lc.org/PDFs/Trump.Accomplishments.FINAL.pdf

1 minute ago, Browns149 said:

It is rather entertaining.  It’s the only reason I come to the political forum. If it wasn’t so funny, it would be sad

no, what's sad is you could not name one either. Try again. You'll fail again.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

no, what's sad is you could not name one either. Try again. You'll fail again.

What’s sad is you getting so worked up over things I don’t care about

10 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

What’s sad is you getting so worked up over things I don’t care about

I tend to look askance at statements like that (even from myself) especially when someone says "I don't care" and then adds multiple posts to this thread. Maybe that's just a coincidence.

😉

WSS

• Haha 1