THE BROWNS BOARD

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL -  November 8  - Chicago +7 at Pittsburgh, and AFCN next week and beyond.   

mjp28

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

and they shouldn't have... Two non-calls where Fields got creamed- way worse than our roughing the passer on Burrow.  Plus the total bullshit taunting call that moved them into FG range.  

This is starting to reek of the get Bettis (Ben) a ring from a few years back.  

The stoolers got better calls from the refs?  

I’m shocked🤪😤🤮

The NFL is fucking rigged, plain and simple. You have a man reaching for a flag and backing into a player to say he made contact with him on an incredibly critical portion of the game. The only thing that's going to change this crap is teams demanding a criminal investigation. That's not being dramatic-how can you look at that and think otherwise? the NFL is more profitable with the Steelers being a good team.

• Upvote 1

Some of you in here foaming didn’t watch that game. There were bad calls on both sides of the field. Their tackles for example were false starting left and right without flags. TJ watt even mentioned it in his presser. Yet the bears still continued lining up in the neutral zone, one dude did it three times in one drive. As far as the taunting is concerned the rule is stupid but the taunting was legit. I’m not sure why people are surprised either.

Marsh was a preseason darling and got cut. He got that sack and specifically headed towards the steeler sideline after he did that bad ass spin kick. Sooo he does the spin kick, then heads opposite side line to flex. He’s still ON the field looking at the steeler bench while Harvin our punter is coming on the field. Get rid of the rule but that was taunting. The fuckin end. If ole corrente wanted to throw the flag for the supposed contact he wouldn’t have called it taunting. 

NFL refs are atrocious and the calls were bad both ways. Oh but it’s “I’m shocked, the Steelers got calls” 😂

7 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

The NFL is fucking rigged, plain and simple. You have a man reaching for a flag and backing into a player to say he made contact with him on an incredibly critical portion of the game. The only thing that's going to change this crap is teams demanding a criminal investigation. That's not being dramatic-how can you look at that and think otherwise? the NFL is more profitable with the Steelers being a good team.

This is nonsense. How is the nfl more profitable if the Steelers win? The season ticket list for steeler game is 20+ years long. Years! People in Pittsburgh aren’t going to stop watching the Steelers no matter their record. You all should worry about the Browns because I can tell you steeler boards aren’t starting Browns threads when we aren’t playing the browns. 

26 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

This is nonsense. How is the nfl more profitable if the Steelers win? The season ticket list for steeler game is 20+ years long. Years! People in Pittsburgh aren’t going to stop watching the Steelers no matter their record. You all should worry about the Browns because I can tell you steeler boards aren’t starting Browns threads when we aren’t playing the browns. 

You're a grown ass man who has to come to an opposing fan message board to get their kicks. It's pathetic, and you're pathetic. There's no counter argument. I really don't give a shit that you're a Steelers fan, I don't really get into that rivalry stuff as much as other people. It has nothing to do me riling me up or getting under my skin, you just suck and it's very unfortunate.

It's really not hard to understand. Certain organizations make more money for the NFL. The Steelers, to their credit, have built a worldwide fan base that is probably second only to the Cowboys. It's extremely well known that the NFL is trying to market the game internationally, and having a storied franchise be shitty doesn't look good. It's not rocket science to put together why the Steelers, amongst other teams, get favorable calls. Do I think the refs are getting together and throwing money into a huge pot on gambling winnings? No. But do favorable calls significantly impact games, and do certain organizations objectively get those calls overall? Yes. I don't care when or why he was throwing the flag. The ref objectively leaned into contact with a fucking player on the field-it's undeniable. Why on earth would he do that? 

Accept the fact the the reffing in that game was incredibly one sided. Your Reddit fanbase has a whole thread about it, because it's obvious. 

3 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

You're a grown ass man who has to come to an opposing fan message board to get their kicks. It's pathetic, and you're pathetic. There's no counter argument. I really don't give a shit that you're a Steelers fan, I don't really get into that rivalry stuff as much as other people. It has nothing to do me riling me up or getting under my skin, you just suck and it's very unfortunate.

It's really not hard to understand. Certain organizations make more money for the NFL. The Steelers, to their credit, have built a worldwide fan base that is probably second only to the Cowboys. It's extremely well known that the NFL is trying to market the game internationally, and having a storied franchise be shitty doesn't look good. It's not rocket science to put together why the Steelers, amongst other teams, get favorable calls. Do I think the refs are getting together and throwing money into a huge pot on gambling winnings? No. But do favorable calls significantly impact games, and do certain organizations objectively get those calls overall? Yes. I don't care when or why he was throwing the flag. The ref objectively leaned into contact with a fucking player on the field-it's undeniable. Why on earth would he do that? 

Accept the fact the the reffing in that game was incredibly one sided. Your Reddit fanbase has a whole thread about it, because it's obvious. 

022-FCL100-2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

4 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

One sided? Seriously? I’m not on Reddit much anymore with the Steelers. I can show you video from at least ten snaps where their offensive tackles are stepping back pre-snap/false starts no flag. There were bad calls going both ways. There are in every game. It seems it’s only browns fans that can’t get a grip on it. We lost our kicker against you all on a late helmet to helmet hit on a passer. Give it a rest. All teams have to contend with the refs. Steeler fans cry about it too and for good reason. We got fucked out of plenty of afc champ games against the patriots. 

7 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Some of you in here foaming didn’t watch that game. There were bad calls on both sides of the field. Their tackles for example were false starting left and right without flags. TJ watt even mentioned it in his presser. Yet the bears still continued lining up in the neutral zone, one dude did it three times in one drive. As far as the taunting is concerned the rule is stupid but the taunting was legit. I’m not sure why people are surprised either.

Marsh was a preseason darling and got cut. He got that sack and specifically headed towards the steeler sideline after he did that bad ass spin kick. Sooo he does the spin kick, then heads opposite side line to flex. He’s still ON the field looking at the steeler bench while Harvin our punter is coming on the field. Get rid of the rule but that was taunting. The fuckin end. If ole corrente wanted to throw the flag for the supposed contact he wouldn’t have called it taunting. 

NFL refs are atrocious and the calls were bad both ways. Oh but it’s “I’m shocked, the Steelers got calls” 😂

Steeler fans are all the same every single time you guys win because of the refs you all say  "There were bad calls on both team the entire game" Bullshit, Since 2015 The Steelers have got more calls in their favor then any other team x10. Always flagging the other team over petty shit and not calling shit on Pisspuke, The 2005 SB? The refs GAVE you guys that win, The Bears final fg attempt 2 Steelers lined up off sides NO CALL, Late hits on the Bears QB? No call Helmet to helmet and NO CALL, But when something happens and the refs cost you the game like against the Pats a few years back Steeler fans from all over were crying  and you guys seem to forget all the wins you got from the refs,