THE BROWNS BOARD

🏈🟫⬜🟧Official Battle of Ohio Gameday Thread 🟧⬜🟫🏈

gumby73

Just now, Axe said:

Helluva win!!!!

Nice when the game is over in the 4th quarter.  Ahhh.

Now on to NE as underdogs again ?

Seems like our last laugher was again Cincinnati up in Cleveland when we were really bad might’ve been the one win season can’t recall but there was a game up in Cleveland where we just dominated the dog shit out of him and and we weren’t that good except for that game.

Buffalo is going down to Jacksonville Giants beat the Raiders a lot of upset I don’t I don’t consider our win and upset for Cincinnati disagrees that screw them in their So-called chili

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Buffalo is going down to Jacksonville Giants beat the Raiders a lot of upset I don’t I don’t consider our win and upset for Cincinnati disagrees that screw them in their So-called chili

So urban > hue ?  :lol:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

That if you aren’t big enough you better be fast and/or instinctive 

And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening. 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

And what really has surprised me is that JOK had been surprisingly decent at the point of attack so far, I didn't see that happening. 

fuck yes what a nice beat down 

17 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

shouldnt jok be back next week ?

Just now, ATOM said:

me either but the white russians allways go down better after a VICTORY

On October 19th, it was stated that it was expected that JOK would miss 4-6 weeks. 

Not sure if anyone has any updates on his injury status as of now. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

Yeah. How are you gonna take him out to check him for a concussion but not throw the flag?  Why would he have a concussion unless jessie bates hit him illegally in the head? 

Refs missed it.  NY made that concussion call.  Yet they call Sheldon Day for roughing when he's just making a tackle.  (NY did that too)  

Ward had to miss the whole next drive after his INT return's (nice game by him today).  The rest of the D had to go right back out there after that long drive.  Cincy had the ball 11 minutes longer than we did.  The D earned their pay today.

Chubb is fast!  

Been a while since we could say this but, great job by the secondary.   (Williams hurt his bad shoulder again)

DPJ - only 2 catches, but 2 key catches.  Holding on to that 2nd one after taking that hit was incredible!

Nice game by Baker.  No INT's.  

This +3 turnover game brings us back to level par for the year.

A negative is the penalties.  Stef's team was very good last year with penalties.  This year we rack them up.  That's gotta stop.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Today, I expect Schwartz to play a bigger role. He gets his first touchdown. Chubb comes back full steam, D'Ernest and Chubb both score at least once. BROWNS 35-16. Never give up.

41-16 actual score. Not bad. Schwartz had one nice catch on a slant. Chubb was full steam. D'Ernest didn't score