THE BROWNS BOARD

Kyle Rittenhouse

ATOM

10 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

It's a serious question. Do you really believe that the guy charging him and shouting that he was going to kill Kyle and daring him to shoot posed no threat to Kyle because he was unarmed?

One guy was unarmed, the other guy was and had it strapped to his body. The guy with gun is still alive, the other is dead. If you replay the same situation a million times, the guy with the gun will always win. 

In this case, I do not believe he exhausted every means of escape. Granted, the way I was trained, IMMINENT THREAT may mean something different in Wisconsin. But my definition of IMMINENT THREAT is someone has a gun pointed at you with their finger on the trigger. 

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

One guy was unarmed, the other guy was and had it strapped to his body. The guy with gun is still alive, the other is dead. If you replay the same situation a million times, the guy with the gun will always win. 

In this case, I do not believe he exhausted every means of escape. Granted, the way I was trained, IMMINENT THREAT may mean something different in Wisconsin. But my definition of IMMINENT THREAT is someone has a gun pointed at you with their finger on the trigger. 

Toy ranger in action!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Maybe, just maybe, the unarmed guy shouldn't have charged the guy that was armed in the dark where the armed guy faced overwhelming numbers.

Life is all about choices.. Clearly this wasn't his first bad one.

This goes back to the comments I made about him not having any kind of training. I honestly believe that anyone that had any kind of training or even combat training would have not killed the unarmed guy. The other two I believe was self defense.

30 minutes ago, Neo said:

If you don't think the first guy was a threat, then this is something we won't ever agree on. Kyle did not shoot first. Someone behind the first guy fired his weapon in the air shortly before Kyle got rushed between the cars.

19 minutes ago, Neo said:

This goes back to the comments I made about him not having any kind of training. I honestly believe that anyone that had any kind of training or even combat training would have not killed the unarmed guy. The other two I believe was self defense.

If this dude would have done that to a cop, I'm quite sure the outcome would be similar. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

If you don't think the first guy was a threat, then this is something we won't ever agree on. Kyle did not shoot first. Someone behind the first guy fired his weapon in the air shortly before Kyle got rushed between the cars.

If this dude would have done that to a cop, I'm quite sure the outcome would be similar. 

Ok we can agree to disagree. I said I'm moving on, I'm done.

On 11/18/2021 at 8:59 PM, Neo said:

It simply amazes me what people will turn a blind eye to in the name of their own political beliefs.

You mean like those a-holes on your side that are "furious but not surprised" at the verdict?

They're not surprised because even they know the kid is innocent, except that's not what they'll tell you.

Kyle Rittenhouse verdict: Protesters furious but not surprised (nypost.com)

On 11/18/2021 at 8:59 PM, Neo said:

The usual suspects that refuse to look at something objectively. I have been looking at it objectively and I find problems with Rittenhouse's self defense claim. Apparently the jury does too.

Congrats, as a lib that's gotta be tough for you to do. Try and keep it up.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gorka said:

Those killed were white so it was a wash for that jurist. Made it easier to look at it objectively.

It is actually pretty funny the level of information in America across-the-board.  Because of the democrats and their leader Joe Biden a lot of  members of that party are stupid enough to still believe that Rittenhouse shot black people.  That's because they just can't shut up about white privilege systemic racism and white supremacists whether they make any difference to any conversation or not.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/what-percentage-of-democrats-believe-kyle-rittenhouse-shot-black-men

WSS 

• Upvote 2

Msm so focused on KR...they ignored the Arbery trial where those guys are actually guilty of murder.  That should have been an msm wet dream.  They only focus on stuff that will cause riots.

Sheeple falling for it.

• Upvote 1

On 11/18/2021 at 3:00 AM, hammertime said:

a lot of misinformation being spread out there J.  Some of those photos are from the past summer

Few other sources on that, but I'm not sure what entailed in Kenosha.

There were riots in other cities, just haven't had time to follow up on Kenosha.

9 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

pretty remarkable 18 yr old - 

Tucker Carlson: Do you think the government will protect you from the death threats?

Kyle Rittenhouse: "I would hope so, but we all know how the FBI works…”

I watched a chunk of it. Seems like an OK kid nothing special just just caught up in circumstances. Kind of Billy Pilgrim.  But I don't think the persecution by the left is over by a long shot.

I wonder if our resident member who regularly defends young people for speaking their mind like David Hogg or Greta Thumberg will show Rittenhouse the same kind of reverence?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I watched a chunk of it. Seems like an OK kid nothing special just just caught up in circumstances. Kind of Billy Pilgrim.  But I don't think the persecution by the left is over by a long shot.

I wonder if our resident member who regularly defends young people for speaking their mind like David Hogg or Greta Thumberg will show Rittenhouse the same kind of reverence?

WSS

He still hangs around  - Id give him that

agree - and further Rittenhouse's stance on supporting BLM is based on peer perception because he is young? 

vs a more total understanding of its (BLM) corrupt core beliefs. - again because he is young..

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Oh boy, you're talking about me I bet. 

What exactly are you expecting me to say? Of course he can speak his mind. More power to him. We could discuss the origin of some of his beliefs and how that works into all this, but he can say whatever he wants.

Hogg, FYI, was mostly me commenting on your weird obsession with him. You made multiple posts trying to call out a teenager. A teenager that was in a school shooting. Your constant need to insult him was very strange. And I'm sure you remember doing something completely different. Jan 6th was just a picnic where a few people got stomach aches according to you. So I'm not expecting you to have an accurate recollection of past events. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh boy, you're talking about me I bet. 

What exactly are you expecting me to say? Of course he can speak his mind. More power to him. We could discuss the origin of some of his beliefs and how that works into all this, but he can say whatever he wants.

Hogg, FYI, was mostly me commenting on your weird obsession with him. You made multiple posts trying to call out a teenager. A teenager that was in a school shooting. Your constant need to insult him was very strange. And I'm sure you remember doing something completely different. Jan 6th was just a picnic where a few people got stomach aches according to you. So I'm not expecting you to have an accurate recollection of past events. 

But you never bring up the entire year of burning, looting and murder from B L M, Antifa and the Democrats bailing them out and not prosecuting them....you're a true moron!