THE BROWNS BOARD

Not Just The Older Politicians

Axe

Make every damn one of them take a test

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/cognitive-test-politicians-nikki-haley/2021/11/04/id/1043398/

''Well, what I'll tell you is, rather than making this about a person, we seriously need to have a conversation that if you're going to have anyone above a certain age in a position of power — whether it's the House, whether it's the Senate, whether it's vice president, whether it's president — you should have some sort of cognitive test,'' Haley told Brody.

I'm fine with that. Too many of our politicians are way too old. 

I know the "Patriots" here immediately think AOC would get fired or something, and they can have that fantasy if they'd like, but my main concern is the elderly. Biden, Trump, Pelosi, etc. Our government shouldn't be run by people going through mental decline as they make policy decisions around technology they don't understand.

And yes, Bernie is old. And yes, he'll be facing these same issues too. But at this point I have every reason to believe he's more mentally fit than the people I listed above and most folks his age. But hey, let the test prove it. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

At last something we can agree on.

I know the "Patriots" here immediately think AOC would get fired or something, and they can have that fantasy if they'd like, but my main concern is the elderly. Biden, Trump, Pelosi, etc. Our government shouldn't be run by people going through mental decline as they make policy decisions around technology they don't understand.

AOC isn’t senile…she’s just fucking stupid (which IMO is worse than being senile).

And yes, Bernie is old. And yes, he'll be facing these same issues too. But at this point I have every reason to believe he's more mentally fit than the people I listed above and most folks his age. But hey, let the test prove it. 

Bernie is a twofer, he’s stupid AND senile.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

Yes, like I said, I'm sure all of the right wingers here think this cognitive test would kick out AOC, but I have a feeling you'd be disappointed. Someone being stupid and someone believing in things you disagree with are very different. 

Ted Cruz is a slimey piece of shit, but I don't think he's stupid. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Ageist pig.